Or weirdo sex stuff.
或是奇怪的性相关事件
Either way, check it out.
不管怎样 去看看什么情况
Call me when you get back.
回来的时候给我打电♥话♥
Newbies pick up lunch, too.
新人还要带午餐
LAPD Community Center, right across the street, over there.
洛杉矶警局社区中心 就在街对面
We have ticket sign-offs,
我们这有票签到
crime-stat updates, after-school tutoring.
犯罪数据更新资料 课外辅♥导♥
Just want to come in and talk, say hi, just come on in,
进来看看吧 打个招呼 来吧
drop in, say hi.
随便看看 打个招呼
Really?!
真的假的
7-Adam-15 foot pursuit.
7A15号♥正在徒步追赶嫌犯
Northbound on Alvarado at 8th.
由阿尔瓦拉多8号♥街向北方向追赶
Male, Hispanic.
男性 拉美裔
Control, 7-Adam-07, attach us to that.
控制中心 7A07号♥收到
Code 3. That should get you to the garage.
不要亮警灯鸣警笛 这样应该能进车♥库♥了
Take it easy.
慢慢来
7-Adam-15-A also responding.
7A15A也收到 准备出警
Blue jacket, green pants.
身穿蓝色外套 绿色裤子
Look out!
小心
Suspect headed west on 5th.
嫌犯由第5街向西逃窜
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Come on, come, on.
千万别
No -- God!
不 天啊
Oh, no.
天啊
Whew! Something die in there?
都毁了吗
You check embalming-fluid levels?
你检查过尸体防腐剂数量了吗
Last night. But they haven't been touched.
昨晚检查过 但是没人动过
And nothing else seems to be missing.
好像也没有其它东西丢失
Why would someone break in and not take anything?
怎么会有人闯进来却什么也不拿走
Could be a weird sex thing.
可能是奇怪的性相关事件
You okay?
你没事吧
Uh, yeah. It's just --
没事 只是
Did you cremate someone this morning?
你今早火化了什么人吗
No. Not for a few days.
没有 好几天都没火化了
So, who's that?
那这是谁
Got him.
抓住他了
Hey, come on! Take it easy!
等下 别急
It's okay, we're just arresting him for burglary
没事 我们只是因盗窃罪逮捕他
for stealing this backpack.
因为偷了这个包
What, you need four cops for a kid stealing a bag?
抓个偷包的孩子要四个警♥察♥吗
Yo, my man, back off.
伙计 请后退
It's -- It's okay. It's okay.
没事 没关系的
Look, calling for backup is simply protocol.
呼叫援助只是照规程办事
We don't know if the suspect is armed.
我们并不知道嫌犯是否携带武器
Better safe than sorry. Safe for who?
安全一点总比事后后悔好 为了谁的安全
Not for people who look like him. Or me.
反正不是为了长得像他或是我一样的人
You want us to stick around?
你想让我们留下吗
No, uh, we're cool.
不用 我们没事
I'm notcool.
我不觉得没事
Are you?
你说呢
Look, this guy just made one of your neighbors a victim.
这家伙刚让你的一个邻居成为了受害者
Okay? He's going in. Simple.
懂吗 我们要抓他 就这么简单
It's never that simple. Alright?
从没这么简单
If the city wasn't spending 50% of its budget on cops,
要不是这个城市一半的预算都给了警♥察♥
then maybe he would have gotten a leg up
也许他早就能获得帮助
instead of the short end of the stick.
而不是成为警棍下的一方
Look, I hear you. Trust me, I do.
我知道你什么意思 相信我 我懂
But I don't have a time machine, okay?
但我没有时间机器
So right here, right now,
所以此时此刻
this guy just broke someone's window,
这个人刚砸碎了别人的车窗
which is not cheap to fix, and he took their property.
修复起来可不便宜 而且他还偷走了别人的财产
So if you want to help him, help him get a good lawyer.
如果你想帮他 就帮他找个好律师来
I will.
我会的
Are we just supposed to ignore crime, in his eyes?
在他看来 我们就该无视犯罪吗
It's not that easy.
事情不是这么简单的
I mean, he's fighting against a rigged system,
他反对的是一个被♥操♥纵的体系
and he is not winning.
他是赢不了的
Wears you down.
会累死人的
Uh, you mind taking a walk back to the center?
你能不能自己走回社区中心
I, uh, can still make it to Lila's school on time.
我还能按时赶到莱拉的学校
No. Yeah, of course. What are you gonna do about the food?
没问题 我可以 那食物怎么办
Improvise.
凑合用吧
Good luck.
祝你好运
Dispatch, can you connect me to City Services?
调遣中心 帮我接通城市服务电♥话♥
City Services. This is Mike.
城市服务 我是麦克
Hey, Mike. Uh, this is Officer John Nolan.
你好麦克 我是约翰·诺兰警官
I'm standing at a park gate on the 500 block of West Elm,
我正在西榆树街500号♥的公园大门口
with a bike lock on the gate.
门上有把自行车锁
Is that you guys?
是你们的吗
A bike lock? No way.
自行车锁 不可能是我们的
So you wouldn't have an issue if I took it down?
那我把它拿走你们没意见吧
No, sir.
没意见 长官
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Hi. Me again.
你好 还是我
I don't suppose you have a pair of cable cutters
请问你有电缆剪
I could borrow?
可以借我用下吗
Sure. You're trustworthy enough, I guess.
可以 你看起来值得信任
Oh, I don't know if James would agree with you, but yes, I am.
詹姆斯可能不会认同 不过你说得没错
You been working with this crew long?
你跟这伙人一起工作很久了吗
No. James just throws me jobs when he can.
不 詹姆斯有机会的时候才会给我工作
Most days, I just line up at the local Home Depot,
大多数情况下 我只是在本地家得宝店前排队
take whatever work drives up.
有什么活就接什么活
Used to own my own construction company,
以前我曾有我自己的建筑公♥司♥
but that went belly up when the economy tanked.
但是经济不景气 已经倒闭了
I was in construction in Pennsylvania
我在成为警♥察♥前
before I became a cop.
在宾州也是做的建筑这行
Yeah, I had... more than a few very lean years.
我也过了几年收入低的日子
Oh, "lean's" being kind. I almost lost my house.
收入低算不错了 我差点连房♥子都没了
Something to be said for day work, though.
但是就这个记日包工来说
Doesn't pay great, but it also doesn't keep me up at night
虽然收入不高 但至少不会让我彻夜难眠
worrying about how I'm gonna make payroll.
担心哪来的钱给别人发工资
You know what? Um...
要不这样
Write your name and number on the back of one of those for me.
把你的名字和号♥码写在这个反面
I have cops coming to me asking me to do jobs for them all the time.
总有警♥察♥来找我帮忙做事
I would be happy to throw them your way.
下次我让他们来找你
That'd be great. Thanks. Yeah, no problem.
那太好了 谢谢 不客气
Uh, I'll be right back with these.
等下我会来还这个
Write down that number. Yeah.
把号♥码写下来 好
Park's open.
公园开放了
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底怎么回事
It was a simple burglary call.
不过是一起简单的盗窃警报
You could have closed out the case as a nonworker.
你本可以非工人作案结案的
Instead, I'm hearing that you have the coroner
结果 我听说你叫了验尸官
and a full CSU team on site.
和一整队犯罪现场调查组到现场
Yes, sir. It's a possible homicide.
没错 长官 这可能是一起谋杀案
No. It's an albatross around your neck.
不 这是你肩上的沉重负担
Those ovens burn at 1,800 degrees.
那些火化箱温度高达1800度
The DNA is most likely cooked.
DNA很可能已经破坏了
And unless you have a victim,
除非你知道谁是受害者
the lab moves you to the end of the line,
实验室会将此案证据排到最后
so they won't even get to those fragments for months.
他们几个月都不会碰那些骨灰
No victim, no cause of death means no homicide.
没有受害者 没有死因 意味着没有谋杀案
All you have is a Health and Safety Code violation
有的只是因尸体处理不当
for improperly disposing of a body.
违反了健康和安全条例
I'm impressed.
真是让我刮目相看
The way you made it over that fence --
你翻越围栏的方式
couldn't do that even back when I was your age.
我像你这么大的时候都办不到
You ever think about a career in SWAT or Metro?
你想过加入反恐特警组或是地铁警♥察♥吗
Only all the time.
一直都想
Buddy of mine's a commander over at SWAT.
我有一个朋友是反恐特警组的指挥官
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表