诺兰
Nolan.
进去啊
Let's go.
- 那是 - 一个重型炸♥弹♥ 没错
-Is that a -- -Big-ass bomb? Oh, yeah.
只要我一引爆 方圆两个街区的人都死翘翘了
I set that baby off, everybody in a two-block radius is dead.
看见旁边的手铐了吗 自己铐上
You see those handcuffs on the side wall? Put them on.
铐紧一点
Tight. Let's go.
再紧点 伙计
Tighter than that, man.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
是个一键开关
- -That's a dead man's switch.
没错
Graham: That's right.
如果不按我说的来 我一按 一切灰飞烟灭
Anything doesn't go my way, I release this, we go boom.
你要逞英雄 我一按 一切灰飞烟灭
You try and be a hero, I release this, and we go boom.
诺兰 只要我看你不顺眼 我一按
Nolan, you so much as look at me funny, I release this --
一切灰飞烟灭 我懂
And we go boom. I get it.
我不会找你麻烦的
You're not gonna get any trouble from me.
我只想平安脱险 我希望你也一样吧
I want to make it through this, and I hope you do, too.
我猜你这么做
I'm imagining you have some
一定是有很强烈的诉求吧
pretty powerful motivations for doing this?
闭嘴 我和你不会做朋友
Shut up, man. You and I are not gonna be friends.
用私人频道呼叫你的上级
Get your supervisor on a private channel.
- 诺兰考得很好 - 我一点不意外
-Sgt. Grey: So, Nolan aced the test. -I knew he would.
格雷警长 我是诺兰警官
Nolan: Sergeant Grey, this is Officer Nolan.
请接通9号♥频道
Go to channel 9.
你的菜鸟为什么要用前台的线路呼我
Why is your rookie radioing me from the front desk?
诺兰 有什么重要的事吗
Nolan, this better be important.
太重要了 伙计
Graham: It sure is, buddy.
- 这是哪位 - 我就在你的停车场
-Who's this? -Graham: The guy in your parking lot
载着一个硝酸铵化肥炸♥弹♥
with an ammonium nitrate fertilizer bomb
威力足以把你的警局
powerful enough to turn your station
连同周围的街区夷为平地
and the surrounding neighborhood into a crater.
要是你不相信我的话 可以问问诺兰警官
If you think I'm lying, you can ask Officer Nolan here.
他说的恐怕是真的 长官
I'm afraid I can confirm that, sir.
我知道你第一反应肯定是疏散大楼
Graham: Now, I know your first instinct is going to be to
但你想都别想
evacuate the building, but that is not gonna happen.
我有每个出口的监控 你明白吗
I have cameras on every exit. Do you understand me?
一人出楼 全楼阵亡
If anyone leaves, everyone dies.
监控的事他没撒谎 长官
I can confirm the cameras, sir.
- 看好所有出口 - 你的第二反应
-Secure all exits now. -Graham: Then your next instinct
是试图制♥服♥我
will be to try and neutralize me.
不过你告诉他为什么这是个错误 诺兰警官
But tell him why that would be a mistake, Officer Nolan.
我们的炸♥弹♥客搞了个一键开关 长官
Our bomber has a dead man's switch, sir.
好的 我都听你的 我能为你做什么
Okay. You have my attention. Tell me what I can do for you.
纠正一个天大的冤案
Graham: Rectify an extreme miscarriage of justice.
我要求唐纳德·菲尔特
I demand the immediate release of Donald Feltt
从普莱姆戴尔惩教所立即释放
from the Primedale Department of Corrections.
等等
Hold on.
你说的是那位因谋杀和贩毒
So, are we talking about Donald Feltt who's serving
被判终身监禁的唐纳德·菲尔特吗
a life sentence for murder and drug trafficking?
就是他 别给他来后门保释的那一套
Graham: That's him. And there's not gonna be a backdoor parole for my boy.
菲尔特必须今天释放
Feltt walks out of there today.
后门保释
Backdoor parole?
监狱的黑话 指让你死在监狱里
Jailhouse slang for when you die in prison.
这位炸♥弹♥客坐过牢
Our bomber's done time.
很有可能跟菲尔特一起
Most likely with Feltt.
好吧 这个要求难度很大 需要些时间
All right. That's a big ask. It'll take time.
那就快行动
Well, then get started.
我们需要外面的人去趟普莱姆戴尔惩教所
We need someone on the outside to go to Primedale.
我联♥系♥洛佩兹 她在外面
I'll call Lopez. She left already.
所有单位注意 中威尔士警局
So, all units, be advised we are going into
进入战术警报状态
tactical alert at Mid-Wilshire Station.
所有平民和非必要人员
All civilians and non-essential personnel
请去D层地下车♥库♥报道
report to Level D of the underground garage.
D层 这是导弹警报级别
Level D? That's where the station sheltered in place
大家才去避难的地方
during the missile alert.
到底出啥事了
What the hell is going on?
听好了 所有人马上跟我走
Uh, listen up. I need everyone to get up and come with me.
为什么 出什么事了
Why? What's going on?
很抱歉 女士 会有人稍后跟你解释的
I'm sorry, ma'am. Someone will explain everything shortly.
现在我需要你们马上跟我离开
Right now I need you to follow me.
又要放了我吗 你们警局也太会玩了
Letting me go again? This station's awesome!
我们要去停车♥库♥的最底层
We're going down to the bottom of the parking garage.
安全演习
Safety drill.
- 好吧 并不好玩 - 很难
-Yeah. I don't want to do that. -Tough.
听着 我们进入封锁状态了
Listen up. We are in lockdown.
去地下车♥库♥ 最底层
Head to the underground garage, bottom level.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
不行 证据室的工作人员
We can't. Evidence-room employees
不允许和办案人员接触
aren't allowed to interact with police personnel.
那就站在角落里 别和任何人讲话
Well, then, stand in a corner and don't talk to anyone,
但是你们不能呆在这儿
but you can't stay here.
你还好吗
Nolan: You okay?
还好
I'm fine.
你为这个叫菲尔特的人铤而走险
You're really putting a lot on the line for this Feltt guy.
他对你来说一定很重要吧
He must be pretty important to you.
你为什么说他被冤枉了
Why do you say he was wrongly accused?
我说过了 我和你不会成为朋友
I told you. You and I are not gonna be friends.
我只是想让我们都好过一点
I'm just trying to make the best of this.
别介
Well, stop.
你的胸部有个化疗的伤口
That a chemo port on your chest there?
我的姑姑也有一个 她得了结肠癌
My aunt had one. Colon cancer.
胰腺癌
Pancreatic.
- 很抱歉 - 不必
-Nolan: I'm sorry. -Don't be.
意味着我已经穷途末路
Means I got nothing left to lose.
所以 你都要死了
So, what, you're dying, and you want your last act
你想让成千上百的无辜群众给你陪葬吗
to be murdering hundreds of innocent people?
如果你们警长没能履行承诺
Well, they only die if your sergeant
他们才会死
doesn't hold up his end of the deal.
你视角不对啊
See, it's a matter of perspective.
那告诉我你的视角啊
Then help me see your side.
我告诉过你了 咱们俩不会成为朋友的
I told you. You and I are not gonna be friends,
闭嘴吧
so shut the hell up.
不好意思 我不能待在这里 我有幽闭恐惧症
I'm sorry. I cannot be in here. I get claustrophobic!
我很理解你 但你呆在这里才安全
I understand, but this is the safest place for you to be.
除非整栋楼被炸 塌下来砸死我们
Yeah, until the bomb goes off and the whole structure collapses on us.
嘿 不要乱讲话
Hey. Okay. That is not gonna happen.
这里就是为爆♥炸♥和地震这种情况设计的
This place was designed to be a bomb and earthquake shelter.
好吗 深呼吸
Okay? Just take a breath.
吸什么 汽车尾气吗
Ugh. Of this stale-ass air?
你们知道呼入一氧化碳会对健康
Do you have any idea the long-term health effects
造成什么样的长♥期♥影响吗
of breathing carbon monoxide?
不知道 但肯定要比被炸死健康得多
No, but I bet it's a hell of a lot better than getting blown up.
- 你要去哪儿 - 回去工作
-And where are yougoing? -Back to work.
我们被困在这里
While we're stuck in the station,
杰克森却和道格困在一起没有人手支援
Jackson is out there with Doug with no backup.
- 发生什么状况了吗 - 还没有
-Tim: Did something happen? -Well, not yet.
杰克逊觉得他的道歉让道格上当了
I mean, Jackson feels like he sold his apology to Doug,
但我不信
but I don't trust it.
我也不信 告诉杰克逊今天低调点
I don't, either. Tell Jackson to keep his head down today
因为我们没法支援他
since we can't be there for him.
我们就待在这里
Man: We're gonna stay right here.
大迈克 什么情况
Big Mike. What do you got?
劫匪劫持了人♥质♥ 还持有移♥动♥大规模杀伤性武器
Hostage barricade with a mobile WMD.
人♥质♥是谁
Jackson: Who's the hostage?
惹祸的玩意儿 那个老菜鸟
The trouble magnet. That old rookie.
- 诺兰 - 就是他
-Nolan? -Mike: That's the one.
这是我徒弟 杰克逊 他想加入特别行动队
This is my boot, Jackson West. He's interested in SWAT.
的下落的下落的下落的下落
如果中威尔士警局明天还存在的话 联♥系♥我
Well, if there's still a Mid-Wilshire tomorrow, hit me up.
道格的朋友嘛
Any friend of Dougie's.
狙击手 观察手 各就各位
Snipers, spotters. You got your assignments.
- 行动开始 - 咱们上
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表