We're done here. Let's go.
就到这吧 我们走吧
We'll have I.A. follow up.
我们会让内务小组跟进的
Armstrong's lasted this long
阿姆斯特朗坚持了这么久
because his contingency plans have contingencies.
是因为他为所有的情况都做足了准备
Whatever you've already found, there's more.
不管你们已经找了什么 还会有更多
What did she mean by that?
她说那话是什么意思
Armstrong's prepared to run.
阿姆斯特朗打算出逃
He's got a go-bag hidden somewhere.
他有个出逃应急包 不知藏在哪里
Lopez, I got something for you to chase down.
洛佩兹 我需要你帮我查些东西
Sgt. Grey: So, we have to assume
我们必须得假设
the Derians are watching the station,
德里安人正在监控警局
so you'll be on your own the second you leave.
所以你一到那里 就要靠自己了
I heard a whisper y'all were up to something.
我听说你们在谋划一个事情
I want in.Forget it.
我要加入 不可能
You are still under active investigation.
你还在接受调查
And before you say "So's Nolan,"
在你说诺兰也是之前
there's no operation without him,
我得告诉你 没有他就没有这次行动
which is the onlyreason why he's involved.
这是他参与此事的唯一原因
Understood?
明白了吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Good. Then take a walk.
好的 离开这吧
We will monitor you through audio bugs and GPS --
我们会通过录音和定位对你进行监控
You have to believe the lie or else you can't sell it.
你必须要演得让他们信以为真
Ruben needs to feel like you are desperate enough
鲁本需要感受到你的绝望
to betray everything you care about.
那种要背叛你所在乎的一切的绝望
That shouldn't be too hard to sell.
应该不会太难
Anything else?Be careful.
还有别的吗 注意安全
But not too careful.
但不要太过谨慎
Undercover is all about offense,
卧底就是要主动表现
even when you are playing defense.
尽管你是被动的那一方
Are you done?Yes.
你说完了吗 完了
No, no.
没有
Don't be afraid to pull the rip cord, okay?
该求救的时候不要犹豫 好吗
Arresting Ruben Derian is not worth your life.
鲁本·德里安不值得你去送命
NowI'm done.
现在我说完了
Are you ready to do this?
你准备好了吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Woman: We have some breaking news
突发新闻
in the recent scandal rocking the LAPD.
最近的丑闻震惊了洛杉矶警局
A source inside the department tells KZYO
有内部人士向本台透露
that Officer John Nolan,
约翰·诺兰警官
a rookie in the Mid-Wilshire Division...Check, check.
一位来自中威尔郡分局的新人警♥察♥
...has been suspended without pay,
被停薪留职
and it appears that criminal charges
而且随时将会面临
will be filed at any moment.
刑事指控
* And now we're thrivin', ain't nobody denyin' *
我们正在壮大 没人会否认
* This is my squad
这就是我的队伍
Ruben: Who is this?It's John Nolan.
是谁 我是约翰·诺兰
I'm hanging up.Wait.
我挂了 等等
If you don't help me, I'm a dead man.
帮我一把吧 我走投无路了
I'll do anything.
我愿意做任何事
Keep your phone on.
先别挂
We're in business.
开工了
8500 team, subject's in play.
8500分队 目标就位
Lopez, what's up?
洛佩兹 怎么了
Just cementing Armstrong's timeline.
我刚确认了一遍阿姆斯特朗的时间线
The good news is that his cellphone GPS
好消息是 他的手♥机♥定位显示
puts him at Nolan's house for over an hour yesterday.
他昨天在诺兰家待了一个小时
That's about how long it would take
时间刚好够他在墙上挖个洞
to cut a hole in the wall and plant evidence.
栽赃证据
Yes, sir. Good job.
对 做得好
Where you at now?Cemetery.
你现在在哪儿 在公墓
Armstrong spent 31 minutes here after he left Nolan's.
阿姆斯特朗离开诺兰家之后在这里呆了31分钟
Probably saying goodbye to his wife
可能是跟他老婆道别
just in case things went sideways.
以防他有不测
That's what I thought, but then Tim called.
我也是这么想的 但是提姆打来告诉我
Word is that Armstrong has a go-bag hidden somewhere.
阿姆斯特朗应该在某处藏了个逃跑应急包
Wait a minute. You don't think --
你不会是认为
That he buried the bag on top of his wife's coffin?
他把应急包埋在他老婆的棺材旁边了吧
No. But I'm gonna do some digging anyway.
不知道 反正我要挖一挖
Found it.
找到了
What the hell was that?
那边是怎么回事
Nothing.
没事
It's been three hours. How long before we give up?
已经过3个小时了 我们还要等多久
Patience is a virtue, Officer Nolan.
耐心是一种美德 诺兰警官
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Here we go.
开始了
This is Nolan.
我是诺兰
Hudson Avenue and Twelfth Street, 10 minutes.
来哈德逊大道和第十二街的路口 10分钟后到
A second late and we're gone.
迟到一秒我们就走了
We're green and go.
行动开始
I repeat, we are green and go.
重复一遍 行动开始
* Then get it all
拿走一切
* You want it all?
你想要一切
* Fight for it
就为此争取
I just landed.
我到了
20 seconds to spare. No one in sight.
距约定时间还剩20秒 四下无人
We're in place. We're watching on the drone.
我们就位了 正在从无人机上观察
Get ready, Nolan. Black SUV coming your way.
做好准备 诺兰 一辆黑色越野车正朝你驶过
I see it.
看见了
Going dark.
先消声了
* I'm out of pennies for that wishing well *
我身无分文 无钱许愿
* So I'm throwing bodies, and they wish me well *
所以我抛掉一切 他们祝我好运
Strip.
脱衣服
What?
什么
Clothes off. Shoes, too. Let's go.
衣服脱掉 鞋脱掉 上车
* Caged animals in a cube, chasing that salary *
笼子里的动物 追逐着那份薪水
* Into this business like a knick to your femoral, bam *
这一行就像一记重脚 砰
They're stripping him of all the bugs.
他身上的监控都被脱掉了
* Wanna cross my path, you gotta pay *
想要和我相遇 就要付出代价
* Pull on up to the --
一路向上
* Moved from your stomach up into your veins *
从你的胃进入静脉
Seriously?You wanna roll in your underwear?
你是认真的吗 你想只穿着内♥裤♥坐车吗
Man: Should we pull the plug, sir?
我们要终止吗 长官
Negative. Hold position.
不 先守位待命
* Others already on their journey *
别人已踏上旅程
* Fight for it
为此争取
* You want it all?
你想要一切
For your head.
套住头
No way.No hood, no go.
不行 不套的话别想走
* You want it all?
你想要一切
* Fight for it
为此争取
Don't suppose you washed this after the last guy.
上一个人用过后你们没洗洗
Get in the car.
上车
* Then get it all
得到一切
Sgt. Grey: All units, hold position.
所有小组 守位待命
They'll be watching for movement.
他们会注意动静的
Drone operator, do not lose him.
无人机 别跟丢了
Man: Roger that.
收到
I have a call for you at the nurse's station --
有人打电♥话♥到护士站过找你
Sergeant Grey?
一位叫格雷的警官
Boss is calling.
老板的电♥话♥
Probably to sing my praises.
可能是来表扬我的
Hello?
喂
Hello, Nicholas.
你好 尼古拉
How's the gunshot wound?
你的枪伤怎么样了
I'll survive.
死不了
I'm not so sure about that.
这可不好说
You have made quite a mess.
你把事情搞得一团糟
You can't really believe
你不会真的认为
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表