明天见 蒂姆
See you tomorrow, Tim.
我会大笑 我会痛哭
* I will laugh and I will cry
准备好庆祝了吗
Ready to celebrate?
你说呢
You know it.
对的 这样的结业方式太完美了
So, yeah. It was the perfect way to end the year.
完全正确
Exactly.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
回家
Uh, home.
不回家
No, you're not.
你要来跟我和莱拉吃晚饭
You are coming to dinner with Lila and me.
呃 你真是太好了 不过我没事
- Uh, that's -- that's very nice of you, but I'm okay.
你才不是没事
No, you're not.
你觉得很失败 因为他们都进入了下一阶段
You feel like a failure because they're moving on
你还在原地
and you're not.
但你会跟上的
But you will.
很感谢 但是你
I appreciate that, but you, uh,
不用出于怜悯而请我吃饭
certainly don't have to take me to dinner out of pity.
只要你买♥♥单 就不是怜悯了
It's not pity when you're paying.
这我还怎么拒绝
W-Well, how can I say no to that?
那就不要拒绝
You can't.
我先去接莱拉
I'm gonna go pick up Lila.
我在梅尔卡多用我的名字订了位
Reservation is under my name at Mercado.
等我到时 最好能喝上一杯清爽的玛格丽特
And I expect a skinny margarita waiting when I get there.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am. Mm-hmm.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别客气
You're welcome.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表