Yeah.
控制中心 这里是7A19
Control, 7-Adam-19.
5人已被捕 无需进一步协助
Five in custody. Code 4.
斯特拉
Stella?
韦德 进来
Wade. Come on in.
多谢你百忙之中抽出时间
Appreciate you taking the time.
这是杰克逊·韦斯特警官
This is Officer Jackson West.
- 你好 长官 - 你好
- Pleasure to meet you, ma'am. - You, too.
听着 我看了道格·斯坦顿的档案里
But, listen, I read the report
关于你袭击事件的报告
on your attack in Doug Stanton's file.
这是不合理的
It's unconscionable,
你的警司跟我一样清楚
but your Sergeant here knows as well as I do
当一名警官被所属部门恢复职务时
that when an officer is reinstated by the Department,
基本上
there's literally nothing
监视指挥官也无能为力
their Watch Commander can do about it.
恕我直言 长官
With all due respect, ma'am,
不是这样的
that's, uh -- that's not true.
斯特拉 我们是老相识了
Stella, we go way back.
你也知道在部门内部
You know firsthand how hard it is
做出有意义的改变有多难
to make meaningful changes inside the Department.
所以我只希望你能听听韦斯特警员的心声
So all I'm asking is that you hear Officer West out.
好吧
Alright.
我会考虑的
You have my attention.
众所周知 我设立了
As you all know, I have instituted
新的训练方案 目的是为了
new training protocols with the goal of moving us
让我们的警务工作更现代化
towards a more modern approach on policing.
我们要观看并讨论一个新的训练视频
We're gonna watch and discuss a new training video
事关确保搭档的安全
about ensuring your partner's safety.
控制中心 这里是7A7 我面对的是三个人
Control, 7-Adam-7. A to B. I'm out with three.
- 收到 我马上就来 - 站住别动
- Copy, right behind you. - Stop where you are.
你们不想这样做的
Look, you guys do not want to do this.
听着 站住别动
Look -- Stop where you are!
那是斯坦顿吗
Is that Stanton?
是斯坦顿
That's Stanton.
他还有呼吸
He's still breathing. He's still breathing.
这里是7A19号♥ 我们所在地需要一辆救护车
7-Adam-19, we need an ambulance to our location.
警官受伤 24岁男性
Officer down, 24-year-old male,
全身创伤
full body trauma.
怎么了 搭档
What happened, partner?
谁干的
Who did this to you?
- 不是看起来的那样 - 就是这样
- This is not what it looks like. - Yes, it is.
这就是道格·斯坦顿的真面目
This is the truth about Doug Stanton --
看清他到底是什么样的警♥察♥
what kind of cop he is.
当你最需要的时候不会挺身而出的人
One who won't have your back when you need it the most.
别这样 各位
Come on, guys.
你们了解我的
Come on, you -- you know me.
他们现在了解了
They do now.
露西
Hey, Lucy.
我刚跟谢伊通了电♥话♥
So, I just got off the phone with Shea.
制毒本事不错
You rocked the cook.
他说你比他手下半数人
He said you're more knowledgeable
懂的更多
than half the guys that work for him.
什么 那代表什么意思
What? Wow. So, what does that mean?
我跟格雷说过了
Well, I spoke to Grey,
告诉他你已经准备好了
and I told him you are as ready as you could be,
考虑到目前的情况
considering the circumstances,
他同意了你的行动
and he approved the operation.
无法预料
There is no telling
你要离开多久
how long you will be off the grid,
所以你要处理好自己的私人生活
so you need to get your personal life squared away.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
这次任务会很艰难
This assignment, it will be hard.
会感到孤独
It will be lonely,
有时甚至感到无聊
and at times, it might even be boring.
但你永远不能放松警惕
But you can never let your guard down.
一旦放松 就死定了
If you do, you are dead.
- 明白吗 - 明白了
- You got it? - Yes.
好吧 回去吧
Alright. Go home.
真正的工作明天开始
The real work starts tomorrow.
跟我们走 别停留
*Come with us, don't stay
在你脑海中
*In the midst of your mind...
这个案子的报告要做好久
Paperwork on this one is gonna take forever.
我准备点外卖♥♥
I was gonna order some food.
泰国菜怎么样
How about Thai?
你是个好警♥察♥ 诺兰
You're a good cop, Nolan.
这点毋庸置疑
I'll grant you that.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我很感激 这么说同意吃泰国菜吗
I appreciate it. Is that a yes to Thai?
对于成为教官这事你有多认真
How serious are you about becoming a training officer?
非常认真
Very serious.
训练我们的下一代接♥班♥人
Training our next generation
是一位警官最神圣的职位
is the most sacred position an officer can hold.
这不是安慰奖
It's not a consolation prize
也不是晋升的阶梯
or a rung on the ladder to your next promotion.
- 我知道 - 不 我觉得你不知道
- I know that. - No, I don't think you do.
因为上个月 你还想做警探
Because last month, you wanted to be a detective.
后来你发现无法实现
Then you found out that couldn't happen,
就想做教官
and now you want to be a T.O.
长官 我不是想做教官
Sir, I don't want to be a T.O.
我会成为一名教官
I'm going to be a T.O.
如果你质疑我的信念
If you want to doubt my convictions,
没关系
that's fine.
不想助我一臂之力 也没关系
You don't want to help me? That's fine, too.
但你阻止不了我
But you're not going to deter me.
- 吃墨西哥菜 - 我喜欢
- Let's get Mexican. - Love it.
我给你留了言
I left messages for you.
坐那等着一个孕妇走出来
Lying in wait for the pregnant woman to walk out?
也太恐怖了
Way to be creepy.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
火焰姐看穿了你的把戏
La Fiera saw right through your play.
录了音 丢掉了U盘
Made an audio recording and ditched the thumb drive.
是我的错
That's my fault.
不该派新手来
Shouldn't have sent in a novice.
当你看到她 看到的不过是
When you look at her, all you see
一个来自第三世界国家
is a woman from a third-world country
仅受过四年教育的女人
with a fourth-grade education.
但她比你聪明
But she's smarter than you.
是吗 但没你聪明
Oh, really? But not you?
不 很可能比我聪明
No, she probably is.
但至少我有自知之明
But I'm humble enough to know that,
所以我要成为抓捕她的人
which is why I'm going to be the one who takes her down.
不
No! No!
不
No!
背叛萨隆加先生是你的错
You screwed up betraying Mr. Salonga like that.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我们抓了你的朋友可可
We grabbed up your friend Coco.
虽然费了点功夫
It took a little cutting,
但她告诉我们她是警♥察♥
but she told us that she was a cop --
你们都是警♥察♥
that you were all cops.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
可可绝不会这么说 因为不是这样的
Coco would never say that, because it's not true.
等下
W-Wait, wait.
不 不
No! No! No!
我不是在问你
Look, I'm not asking you.
我已经知道了
I already know.
我的问题是
My question is,
关于萨隆加先生的行动警♥察♥还知道些什么
what else do the cops know about Mr. Salonga's operation?
我们马上有交易要做
We have certain upcoming transactions.
我需要知道是不是已经暴露了
I need to know if they've been compromised.
我不知道
I have no idea.
最后一次机会
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表