也掩盖不了你的腹黑
betrays how devilishyou truly are.
太好笑了
Oh, that was good. Okay.
我要走了 听我说
I got to go, but listen.
你一定会通过这场考试的 我毫不怀疑
You are gonna kick ass at this exam, I have no doubt.
韦斯特警官
Officer West.
我以为你会为了留下来
Figured you would've pulled the rip cord,
申请换教官
asked for a new T.O.
没有 长官
No, sir. That's, uh...
我并不想这么做
That's not what I want.
是吗 可是你的朋友都想跟我打一架
Really? 'Cause your friends are sure looking for a fight.
好的 可我不会
Yeah. Well, I'm not.
长官 我从小就想当警♥察♥
Sir, I've wanted to be a copsince I was a toddler,
我现在不能犯错
and I can't afford to stumble now.
从现在开始 不论发生什么 我都会支持你 长官
So from here on out, I've gotyour six no matter what, sir.
最后一个问题
Final question.
职责手册第一卷
Duty Manual Volume One,
第二章 第46点 第二段 讲了什么
Section 210, Point 46, Paragraph 2 states?
雇员报告和阻止不当行为的义务
An employee's obligationto report and prevent misconduct
从这名雇员
begins the moment that employee becomes a member
成为洛杉矶警局一员的那一刻即生效
of the Los Angeles Police Department.
恭喜你 诺兰警官
Congratulations, Officer Nolan.
及格了 98分
You passed. 98%.
真的吗 我错了哪道题
Really? Which one did I miss?
好吧 算了 没关系
That's -- You know what? Never mind.
好的 抱歉 谢谢
That's -- Uh, sorry. Thank you.
考试过了让我松一口气
This is a relief to have this behind me.
会永远留存在档案里
It's in your records forever.
是的 但这个成绩肯定能帮我
Yes, but certainly this mark has to help my case.
成为警探吧
In becoming a detective.
你的训诫书 已经抄送给
Your letter of reprimand has been CC'd
警局里的每一个警督和警监
to every lieutenant and captain in the department.
相信我 他们记性很好
Trust me. They have long memories.
所以如果你想成为警探
So for you to even be considered for detective,
他们每一个人需要先退休
every one of them would have to retire,
而且里面大多数人还比你年轻
and most of those guys are younger than you.
我曾经克服万难
Well, I've beaten the odds before.
诺兰
Nolan, um...
你是一名好警♥察♥
you're a good cop with a --
眼前有很长的职业生涯要走
a long...ish career ahead of you.
但是警探不再是你未来的路
But detective is no longer in your path.
你需要接受这一点
You need to make peace with that.
遵命
Yes, sir.
还有一件事
Oh, one more thing.
哈珀今天下午去法庭了
Since Harper's in court this afternoon,
你替她去前台
you'll be working the front desk.
遵命
Yes, sir.
你好 我需要提取一些证据 上庭用
Hi. I'm here to check some evidence out for court.
我需要存入证据
And I need to log some in.
表格呢
Forms?
你是新来的 对吧
You're new, right?
莱利一周前入职的
Riley started a week ago.
我跟她熟了是因为
We bonded while I logged in
来这里存入一百万张被盗的信♥用♥卡♥
about a million stolen credit cards.
你还记得吧 莱
You remember that, Ri?
你太坏了 如果指挥官发现她跟警♥察♥有交情
You're so bad. She'll get fired if command
会被开除的
catches her fraternizing with cops.
我知道 但我能看出来她内心是喜欢我的
Yeah, I know, but deep down, I can tell she likes me.
对吧 莱
Isn't that right, Ri?
没错 确实很明显
You're right. It's palpable.
在这里签字
Sign here.
实验结果什么时候出
How long till these lab results come back?
不是我负责
Not my job.
我怀孕的速度都比警局实验室处理证据快
My body is creating life faster than our lab processes evidence.
今天有什么计划
So, what's the plan for today?
去名声不好的自治组织实地考察 或者去搜查令部门
Premise check some seedy SROs? Maybe hit up warrant units,
看看他们需不需要我们去抓什么暴♥力♥罪犯
see if they need any violent felons picked up?
我们先私底下谈谈
First we need to talk. Off the record.
可以吗
You mind?
我的已经关了
It's, uh -- It's turned off.
你知道 把它再开启的时候
We both know that once you turn it back on,
录音会自动倒回2分钟
the recording automatically goes back two minutes.
这些话我只想你我知道
I want this to stay between us.
我没办法只能举报你 因为你让我别无选择
Look, I had no choice with the blue page. You boxed me in.
我知道自己错了 应该先来找你的
Look, I know. I-I messed up. I-I should've come to you.
- 我也会听的 - 对不起
- I would've listened. - I'm sorry.
我之前经历过这种事
You know, I've seen it before.
你觉得我太过强硬 因为你是千禧一代
You think I'm too hard-core because you're a millennial
一片赤子之心 认为每个人都应该鼓励
full of kid-glove ideals and everyone deserves a trophy.
但是街头执法并非如此 好吗
But the streets don't work like that. All right?
你是块警♥察♥的好料 当保安太屈才了
And you're too good a cop to end up a security guard.
所以我求你再给我一次机会
That's why I am begging you for a second shot.
我会成为你有史以来最好的
Look, I will be the best rookie/partner
菜鸟和搭档的
that you've ever had.
求你了
Please.
- 重新开始 - 重新开始
-To a fresh start. -Fresh start.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
好的
All right.
打扰下 你们能帮我吗
Stella: Excuse me. Uh, can you help me?
我的自行车被偷了
Someone stole my bike.
真抱歉 我们这就帮您
Oh, I'm sorry. Let's get you started.
- 请先填一下这张表 然后给我 - 谢谢
-Fill out one of these and bring it right back to me. -Thanks.
我们按照849号♥条例将你释放
You're being released on an 849,
也就是说我们不会起诉你
which means we're not charging you.
那我可以拿回我的贝果面包了吗
Does this mean I get the bagels back?
不行 面包已经被处理掉了
No. The bagels were disposed of.
你知道这对环境的危害多大吗
Do you know how bad that is for the environment?
我是不消费主义者 这简直违背了我的整个理念
I'm a freegan. That goes against my whole ethos.
人家不消费主义者都是从垃圾箱里找食物
Real freegans forage for food in the Dumpster.
而不是从面包店里偷
They don't steal from bakeries.
垃圾箱很恶心的好吗
Dumpsters are gross.
给我叫辆出租车总可以吧 我不相信金钱那一套
Look, could you at least call me a cab? I don't believe in money.
不行 抱歉 这违背了我们的理念
No. Sorry. It's against our ethos.
你考得怎么样
How was your exam?
反正是过了
Uh, passed.
好吧 你听上去不怎么高兴啊
Oh. Well.... don't sound so excited.
没有啦 只不过
Oh. No. It's just, um...
格雷说过我永远也不可能当探长了
Grey confirmed I'd never make detective.
你是说你还认为自己有机会吗
You mean you still thought you had a shot?
内心深处 我还是没放弃
In my heart, I just -- I hoped.
喂 外面有个女的正在偷你的车
Hey! Some chick's trying to steal a car in your parking lot!
对
- -Yes.
- 你又被捕了 - 不消费主义万岁
-You're under arrest -- again. -Freegan rights.
给我过来
Lucy: Step over here.
把手放在后面 站着别动
Hands behind your back. Stay there.
至少你的嫌犯照和指纹还能用得上
At least your mug shot and your prints are still good.
你好 警官
Graham: Excuse me! Officer?
我去吧
Nolan: I'll take care of this.
不好意思 这里是员工专用停车场
Sorry. Employee parking only.
公共停车场在后面
You want public parking, it's back --
别说话 照我说的做
Don't speak. Do exactly as I say.
右手举起来 左手摘掉对讲机
Right hand up. Left hand takes out your radio.
放到我座位上
Put it on the seat.
喂 看着我
Hey. Eyes on me.
摘掉对讲机 快
Radio. Now. Let's go.
现在两只手解开你的腰带
Now both hands unhook your belt.
把它放在地面上
Put it on the ground.
备用抢也卸掉 赶紧 我知道你有
Your backup piece next. Come on. I know you got one.
上车 关门
Climb in and shut the door.
到后面去 趁早打消起诉我的念头
Into the back. And don't even think about
门儿都没有 警官
trying to charge me, Officer...
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表