我说 把她的东西拿出来
I said, go get her stuff!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
别回来了
Don't come back.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我的房♥子还不能入住
My place isn't ready yet.
水管工发现里面长了黑霉
A plumber found black mold,
他们说可能还要两个月
and now they're saying it could be two months.
心塞
Oof.
然后我告诉斯科特
And when I told Scott
我想再住久一点的时候 他就怒了
I needed to stay longer, he lost it.
他那个臭女友不喜欢我住在那里
His skanky girlfriend doesn't like me being there.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
随便吧 我会找到办法的
It's whatever. I'll figure something out.
不 你 跟我一起住吧
No. You will...stay with me
在你的公♥寓♥搞定之前 都住我这里
until your place is ready.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to.
我当然用
Yes, I do.
你是家人嘛
You're family.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你想去711便利店
You want to, uh, go to 7-Eleven,
买♥♥一堆糖果零食
buy way too much candy,
然后看部恐怖片吗
and watch some horror movies?
- 好吧 - 好吧
Okay. "Okay"?
这主意很不错呢
That's a -- That's a good idea.
行吧 那就走起
Sure. Why not.
好的
Okay, okay.
支持我 在我身边
* By my side, next to me
呃 你好
Oh! Hello.
- 嗨 - 我是不是走错了
Tim: Hi.Am I at the wrong house?
不 洛佩兹和卫斯理就在里面
No. Lopez and Wesley are right through here.
我是蒂姆
Ah. I'm Tim.
你是安吉拉的
Oh, you're one of Angela's,
警♥察♥朋友 对吧
uh, police friends, aren't you?
至少现在是
For now.
我以为我们是来讨论婚礼计划的
I thought we were talking wedding plans.
确实如此
We are.
蒂姆作为中立的第三方加入我们
Tim is here as a neutral third party.
我不认为有必要吧
Wasn't aware that we needed one.
这倒是有点不同寻常 不是吗
This is a little unusual, isn't it?
同意
Agreed.
主要是 婚礼把大家搞得紧张兮兮的
Oh, you know, weddings can be a stressful time.
我们觉得这么做会有帮助
We just figured this...would help.
行吧
Okay.
那我们第一项要讨论什么呢
What's first on the agenda?
仪式的地点
Ceremony locations --
圣公会教堂还是天主教堂
Episcopal church or Catholic church?
好的吧
Oh, good.
先从简单的入手
We're starting small.
我们虽有争吵 但我仍爱你到无可救药
* Although we fight, I still love you hopelessly
真不好意思
I am so sorry.
大家好像都迟到了
Everyone seems to be running late.
我就不懂了
I-I don't get it.
我是说 大家对自卫课
I mean, there was so much interest in
明明都很感兴趣啊
a self-defense class.
我们传♥单♥都重印了四遍呢
Even had to reprint the flyer four times.
你把日期搞错了
You got the day wrong.
什么 我没有 是10号♥
What? No, I didn't. It's the 10th.
对 但上面写的周五
Right, but this says Friday.
今天是周二
Today's Tuesday.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
真不敢相信
Uh, I-I can't believe
我就这么浪费了你们的时间
I just wasted your time like this.
也不能完全说是浪费吧
Well, it's not a total waste.
我还是可以训练你的
I can still train you.
我其实没打算上这门课
Oh, I-I-I wasn't gonna take the class.
我都放松好了 准备好跟人♥大♥打一场了
Well, I'm loose and ready to go, so I'm fighting somebody.
很难揣摩
* Hard to know
不知何故
* Somehow
看我♥干♥啥
Don't look at me.
我们会把问题解决好 你会看到
* We can work it all out, you'll see
这里是亨利
This is Henry.
请留言 我会给你回电的
Leave a message, and I'll call you back.
谢了
Thanks.
小子 是我 你的老爸而已啦
Hey, buddy. Just me checking in.
只是想问问你上任第一天干的咋样
Uh, just calling to see how your first day went.
给我回个电♥话♥ 我睡得很晚的
Give me a ring. I'll be up late.
大家伙好啊
Hey, y'all.
坦白讲 我不太确定自己
To be honest, I wasn't sure
是否精神状态足够良好来完成这周的直播
that I was up to making my weekly livestream.
你们也许都听说了
As you may have heard,
今日有人为了封住我的嘴 侵犯了我的隐私
my privacy was attacked today in an attempt to silence me.
当时我没有胆怯
I was not intimidated then,
现在自然也不会
and I sure as hell am not intimidated now.
所以给我认真听好
So listen very carefully.
我不害怕
I am not afraid,
而且我永远不会停止为正义之事作斗争
and I will never stop fighting for what is right.
如果你接受不了
And if you have a problem with that,
你知道哪里能找到我
you know where to find me.
教授 约翰·诺兰
Professor, it's, uh, John Nolan.
警戒解除 可被重启
Disarmed. Ready to arm.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我只是 来看看你
I was just, uh, checking on you.
我 我看到你发的视频了
I-I caught your video.
跟你说过了我不需要保镖
I told you I don't need a bodyguard.
我知道 你看过评论了吗
Right. Did you happen to look at the comments?
那些民粹主义言论
All the references to "100%"?
比如 百分百白色美♥利♥坚♥
As in "100% white America,"
这些用户和南部战线有关联
with associations with the Southern Front
还有 纯种爱国者
and, uh, Patriots for Purity --
臭名远扬白人的至上组织
serious white supremacy groups.
这些人都是危险分子
These are dangerous people.
你觉得我不知道吗
Like I don't know that?
但若我屈服于他们的威胁 他们就赢了
But if I succumb to their threats, they win.
我能理解 但显而易见
I understand, but it's an irrefutable fact
你只有活着 才能
you can effect a heck of a lot more change
掀起改革的风浪
if you're alive.
- 晚安 警员诺兰 - 晚安 教授
Good night, Officer Nolan.Good night, Professor.
别忘了重新激活你的安保系统
Don't forget to re-arm your security system.
我记得 你快走吧
I am. Now go away.
这是最好的最终方案了
Best and final.
好吧
Okay.
她同意将邀请人数缩减至125位
She's agreeing to limit her invitations to 125
前提是你要让杰西卡表姐去参加你的婚礼
if you agree to add cousin Jessica to your wedding party.
那位龅牙妞
The one with the teeth?
行啊
Fine.
降到100人 我就答应了
Make it 100, and we have a deal.
好吧 只邀请100人 杰西卡就能来
Okay, Jessica's in if you go down to 100.
别这样 这也太傻啦
Oh, come on. This is silly.
跟我直说你想怎么搞吧
Just tell me what you want.
这是你的婚礼
This is your wedding.
我都听你的
I'll go along with anything.
瞎说 妈妈 我了解你
Oh, come on, Mom. I know you.
你谁的话也不会听的
You don't go along with anything.
我可能是有一点习惯于把自己的想法
Well, I may have been a little forceful
强加到你们身上
with my opinion,
但我的本心是好的呀
but I thought I was helping.
我是说 你们两人
I mean, you're both so busy
为了工作和肚子里的孩子每天忙得脚不沾地
with your jobs and the baby coming,
而我有大把的时间挥霍
and I've got nothing but time.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表