I got him! Got him!
我来 我来
Show me your hands.
把手伸出来
Out here. Nice and slow.
伸出来 慢慢的
Out here. On your knees.
伸出来 跪下
Give me that. Hands on your head.
手♥机♥给我 手放在头上
He just sent a text.
他刚发了一条短♥信♥
"Policía. Plan B."
警♥察♥ 实行B计划
He's a cop.
他是个警♥察♥
At first, it didn't make sense to me
一开始 我理解不了
how a cop with a good reputation could do this.
一个名声很好的警♥察♥怎么能做出这种事
Then I did a little research.
然后我做了一些调查
You survived the Massacre of Antiguo Leon.
你在安提瓜岛里昂大屠♥杀♥中幸存了下来
Your village stood up to the cartel,
你们村反抗贩毒集团
and they were slaughtered.
他们遭到屠♥杀♥
Men, women, children... your children.
男人 女人 孩子 包括你自己的孩子
But this man that you tortured and killed
但这个被你折磨死的人
had nothing to do with that.
和那件事无关
He worked for the one who ordered it done.
他为那个下令屠村的人工作
La Fiera.
火焰姐
And you want revenge, but she's a hard one to catch.
你想报仇 但很难抓到她
Smart and very cautious.
她既聪明又很小心
Rumor is she only travels by yacht to avoid ambush.
谣言她为了躲避埋伏只坐游艇出行
So...that explains the scuba gear.
这就解释了你的潜水装备
You needed to practice shooting with all that equipment on.
你要在佩戴所有装备的情况下练习射击
Clearly, that was Plan "A."
很明显 那是A计划
But you sent someone a text ordering Plan "B."
但是你给某人发消息实施B计划
So, what is that?
那是什么
You'll find out... soon enough.
你会搞清楚的 不会太久
Yeah, well, thanks for nothing.
好吧 什么有用的消息都没有
My guy at the DEA didn't even know La Fiera was in town.
缉毒局的人甚至都不知道拉火焰姐在洛杉矶
That's more than a little scary.
这可真够吓人的
And it's so strange to think that if I hadn't been distracted
如果我没留意到
by a guy in a scuba suit at a gun range,
在靶场穿着潜水服的伙计
there would be a bloodbath on a yacht right now.
现在游艇上会有一场大屠♥杀♥
Yeah, that was a good spot.
是的 你眼真尖
Not what you said yesterday.
你昨天不是这么说的
But who's keeping score?
但谁在记分呢
Clearly, you. Clearly.
很明显 是你
I hope Grey is, too, though.
不过 我希望格雷也在记分
You think there's any way he would be so impressed by this,
你认为他会不会因此很认可我
he might, you know, let me off the hook
他可能 让我不再受
for that 30-day extension?
30天延期的限制呢
Officer Nolan,
诺兰警官
why were you given an official letter of reprimand
你为什么会收到正式的批评
and extended in the FTO program?
并在警员选拔项目中延期留观呢
Because I ignored an LAPD regulation.
因为我忽视了洛杉矶警局的一项规定
Among other things.
还有别的
And do you feel that that was a fitting punishment,
你觉得这样的惩罚合适吗
considering your violation?
鉴于你违反规定
Yes.
合适
And yet you want special treatment.
但你却想要特殊待遇
When we pinch someone breaking the law, they are punished.
我们抓到违法者 就会惩罚他们
If those rules apply to them,
如果这些规则对他们适用
then they absolutely apply to us, as well.
那它们绝对也适用于我们
La Fiera's in town with her son
火焰姐和她儿子在城里
for a college tour.
参加大学游
They're gonna kill her on campus.
他们要在校园里杀了她
*Ice tunnel when the pressure closes*
结冰隧♥道♥ 当压力逼近时
So, now we have to protect a drug lord?
所以现在我们要保护一个毒枭吗
Can't we just take an early lunch
我们不能吃个早饭
and let nature take its course?
让这件事顺其自然吗
Any real questions?
有正经问题吗
Anyone have a case on her? DEA? FBI?
谁有她的案子吗 缉毒局的 或者联邦调查局的
She's on everyone's radars,
每个人都在关注她
but there's no open warrants in the US.
但美国没有公开搜查令
So as far as we're concerned, she's clean.
所以对我们来说 她是普通人
Think she has private security?
你们认为她有私人保镖吗
Definitely. And they'll be packing.
一定有 他们有枪
Let's pray we get there before the trouble starts.
祈祷我们能在麻烦开始前赶到那里吧
*Walk out with adrenaline*
走出去 肾上腺素飙升
*So cold-blooded*
如此冷血
Mom, wait up.
妈妈 等一下
Can you believe Stanton?
你能相信斯坦顿吗
"Can't we just let nature run its natural course?"
说什么顺其自然
Really? No comment? None at all?
不是吧 不想评论一下吗
Look, he's not my favorite cop, either,
他也不是我最喜欢的警♥察♥
especially after he handled that family.
尤其是在他那样对待那家人之后
You mean the way he terrorized them?
你说他恐吓那家人的方式吗
Look, I've been around guys like Doug my entire career,
听着 在我的整个职业生涯中 无论做军人还是警♥察♥
military and police.
都有道格这样的人
They're rough around the edges.
他们是糙汉性格
"Rough around the edges," "old school," "hard-charging."
糙汉 老一派 努力进取
Come on, man. Stanton is a racist.
拜托 兄弟 斯坦顿是个种族主义者
You don't know that for sure.Uh, yeah, actually, I do.
你没法确定 我能 我很确定
But you're right. Let's just make excuses for him.
但是你说得对 让我们继续为他开脱吧
Phew! This place is something else.
这地方是另一番景象
A lot nicer than where I went.
比我上的学校好多了
Chico State. Where'd you go?
加州州立大学 你去的哪个学校
UCLA. Ah!
加州大学洛杉矶分校
Too short for basketball.
你打篮球的话太矮了
So football?
所以 你是踢足球吗
Come on, you played, didn't you?
拜托 你踢足球 是不是
Knew it.
我就知道
What is that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
I also had a 4.4 GPA, and I was valedictorian of my class,
我的绩点是4.4 我是班里的毕业生代表
if you were wondering how I got in.
如果你想知道我是怎么考进去的
I wasn't.
我不想知道
*So cold-blooded*
如此冷血
*Ah So cold-blooded*
如此冷血
It's the perfect combo of hard work and fun.
这是学习和乐趣的完美结合
All units. Found them.
所有人 找到他们
Lopez, Humanities building, east entrance.
洛佩兹 人文大楼 东面入口
This campus is mad lit.
有疯狂的校园文化
Yes, what can I do for you, Detective?
是的 需要我做什么 警探
You may speak freely in front of my son. I hide nothing from him.
你可以在我儿子面前畅所欲言 我对他毫无隐瞒
There's a credible threat against your life.
你的生命受到了严重威胁
I have officers ready to escort you to a safe location.
我有警员准备护送你到安全的地方
It's okay.
没事的
Just as a precaution.
只是以防万一
La Fiera!
火焰姐
Get down!
趴下
Go! Run!
快跑
Look out!
小心
Go! Go! Run!
快跑
All units, I'm taking rifle rounds.
所有人员 有人持步♥枪♥和我交战
Humanities building, third floor.
人文大楼 3楼
Diamond formation when we get inside, got it?
进去后用钻石阵列 听到了吗
I'll provide cover fire.
我打掩护
Alright, time to run like hell.
好了 火速进入
Ready? Three, two, one, go.
准备好 3 2 1 出发
Who is it? Who's after me?
是谁 谁在追杀我
I can't tell you that.
我不能告诉你
He's arrested, no?
他被逮捕了 不是吗
There'll be a record. I'll find out anyway.
会有记录的 不管怎样 我会弄清楚的
So why not just give me his name?
所以为什么不直接告诉我他的名字
'Cause of what you might do to him.
考虑到你可能会对他做的事
I thought that you didn't hide anything from your son,
我以为你没瞒着你儿子任何事
"La Fiera."
火焰姐
I like you. A strong hermana.
我喜欢你 强壮的姐妹
But I am just a businesswoman.
但我只是个女商人
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表