Because they were more interested
避免因错误解雇而打官司
in avoiding a wrongful-termination suit
而不是惩罚腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
than punishing a corrupt cop.
长官 是这样的
Look, Sarge.
这个人把我留在那里等死
This man left me there to die.
这事没完
This isn't over.
我会在警长大会上提出来
I'm gonna bring it up at the Sergeants Staff meeting.
我会为你战斗到底
I am not done fighting for you.
不麻烦了
Yeah. Don't bother.
我们都知道不会有好结果的
We both know it won't do any good.
斯坦顿赢了
Stanton won.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
现在我们已经削减了27个客人
And now we have cut the list by 27 guests.
形势喜人
That's not bad.
你跟他们说 我很内疚
You told them I was so guilt-ridden
在床上哭了一天
I've been crying in bed all day.
可有画面感了
It really helped paint the picture.
你没忘自己的命运掌握在我手上吧
You do remember I hold your fate in my hands?
了解明白
Duly noted.
控制中心 7A19 收到回复
Control, 7-Adam-19, be advised.
凯撒带人离开
Cesar is on the move with his crew.
请求空中作业协助监视
Requesting airship to aid in our surveillance.
- 我表现挺好的 对不对 - 特别棒
I did good, right?Harper: You did great.
- 我就知道有诈 - 你才不知道 - 你才不知道
I knew it was a setup.No, you didn't.No, you didn't.
行吧 不敢确定啦 就是
Okay. I couldn't know for sure, but --
你该上学的
You should be in school.
安啦 妮拉帮我写了请假条
Relax. Nyla wrote me a note.
- 晚上见 - 好的
See you tonight?Yeah.
嘿 刚那个男孩是谁
Uh, hey, who was that boy?
你认识吗 他们不是约会呢吧
Do youknow? They're not dating, right?
我不喜欢那孩子
Because I did notlike that kid.
当我没说
Never mind.
下一步怎么着
So, what's next?
当卧底的时候从来不知道下一步会发生什么
You never know what comes next when you're undercover,
所以我为什么要告诉你
so why would I tell you now?
别坐我桌子
Get your ass off my desk.
没家教啊
Are you not housebroken yet?
我们决定把录音给桑德拉·德拉克鲁兹
We decided that Sandra de la Cruz can have the recording.
打电♥话♥告诉我就行
You could have called to tell me that.
干嘛特地跑一趟
So why are you here?
我们在硬盘上装了恶意软件
We installed malware on this drive.
她只要把这个插♥进♥电脑
She plugs this into her computer,
这个就会扩散到她的整个网络
snakes its way throughout her entire network --
平板 电♥话♥ 路由
tablets, phones, routers.
一拿到证据就能抓人
In one fell swoop, we get evidence on the whole operation.
但你需要一个她信得过的人把这个给她
But you need someone she trusts to deliver it to her.
你真就只能想出这招吗
Is this really the best idea you've got --
弄个伪装的垃圾邮件链接
a glorified spam link?
你给还是不给
Will you give it to her or not?
约炮
Tim: A booty call?
现在俩帮派交火 他却跑来泡妞
He's in the middle of a gang war and that's his priority?
要不说他爸知道
That's how his father knew he would just run the business
他会把生意搞砸
into the ground.
所以老爷子才把生意卖♥♥给了火焰姐
That's why he sold out to La Fiera.
查查他这女朋友是谁
Let's find out who this girlfriend is.
我查查她车牌 指挥中心
I'll run her plates. Control?
韦斯特警官
Officer West.
瑞安教授 有什么可以帮你的
Professor Ryan. What can I do for you?
杰克逊打给我说
Well, Jackson called to tell me
斯坦顿警官复职了
about Officer Stanton being reinstated.
他想请我帮忙
He asked for my help.
- 怎么帮 - 曝光
What kind of help?Exposure.
入职不久的黑人警官被虐待
A Black rookie officer being abused and left to die
白人教官见死不救 竟未被解雇
by his white T.O., and the guy keeps his job?
如果我说了能算 这事儿现在已经上新闻了
If it were up to me, we'd be on CNN right now.
怎么没曝呢
So what's stopping you?
我觉得应该先跟你打声招呼 长官
I felt like I owed you a heads-up, sir.
不用顾忌我的 孩子
Son, you don't owe me anything.
我理解你有多愤怒
I understand your anger,
正如我理解你想公之于众的想法
just like I understand your instinct to go public.
但曝光是个错误的决定
But I believe you'll be making a mistake.
警局逼我这么做的
Jackson: The Department has left me with no other option.
如果警局认为我的命
If my life is worth less to the Department
还不如一场官司值钱 那我为什么要保护警局
than the cost of a lawsuit, why should I protect them?
是不该保护警局 你该保护的是你自己
You shouldn't. You should protect yourself.
我跟你说 上电视 把道格推到大众面前
And I'm telling you, going on TV, putting Doug on blast
只会导致警局抱团自保
will just cause the Department to circle their wagons.
他们会保护道格以维护自己声誉
They will shield Doug to defend their own reputation.
你会无意中把他变成一个殉道者
You'll be inadvertently making a martyr out of him
也让你被孤立
and isolating yourself.
正是这种想法 所以事情永远都不会改变
And that right there is why things will never change.
除非警♥察♥站出来说出真♥相♥
Until cops speak up about what is really happening,
- 否则什么都不会变 - 我明白你意思
change will never come.I hear you.
但以这个年轻人的事业为代价吗
But at what cost? This young man's career?
警长 我得做点什么
Sarge, I have to do something.
杰克逊愿意冒着失去一切的风险站出来
Jackson is willing to step up and risk losing everything.
而你坚称这没用
But you insist it won't work.
所以你来告诉我 怎么做才有用
So tell me. What will?
你当警♥察♥很多年了
You've been a cop for a long time.
你告诉我 怎么做才能让警局
Tell me what we can do to make the department turn
不再维护道格·斯坦顿
against Doug Stanton.
要不咱就新闻上见
Or we'll be on the 6:00 news.
露西·陈 这位是马克·默里警长
Lucy Chen, meet Sergeant Mark Murray --
也就是谢伊
aka Shea.
很高兴见到你 长官
It's a pleasure, sir.
汉堡真的很好吃
And that burger was truly delicious.
谢谢 救孩子那招很棒
Thank you. You made a nice save with the kid.
除了烧烤做得好
Besides being a grill master,
谢伊还是法♥院♥认证的秘密毒品实验室专家
Shea is a court-certified expert in clandestine narcotics labs.
制毒是我工作的一部分
Manufacturing dope is part of my official duties.
哈普探长告诉我
Now, Detective Harper informs me
你要扮成一名药剂师
that you're gonna be posing as a chemist.
- 是的 长官 - 好的 过来
Yes, sir.Okay. Come on.
盐酸二氢吗♥啡♥酮 冰♥毒♥ 海♥洛♥因♥ 芬太尼
So, Dilaudid, meth, heroin, fentanyl.
从化学角度来说
Chemically speaking, what's the difference
鼻腔解充血剂和冰♥毒♥有什么区别
between nasal decongestant and meth?
差个氧分子 就差一个
One oxygen molecule. Just one.
怎么加上那个分子呢
And to add that molecule?
得把伪麻黄碱分解
You have to break the pseudoephedrine down,
然后加入甲醇蒸发掉
then add methyl alcohol and evaporate it
这样氧气就
so that the oxygen can --
半数化学制剂就烧没了
Boom! Half your chemicals just burned up.
即兴发挥 从哪儿弄到甲醇
Improvise. Where do you get the methyl alcohol?
哪儿
Um... Where?
挡风玻璃清洗液
Windshield washer fluid,
含有无水氨的肥料
then fertilizer with anhydrous ammonia.
金属钠或者金属锂
Sodium metal or lithium metal.
能从电池里提取出来
You can get that from batteries.
没错 很好
Yes, you can. Good.
下午学制药
We're gonna spend the afternoon cooking.
知道怎么做是一回事
Knowing what to do is one thing.
知道出了问题该怎么办
Knowing what to do when everything goes wrong --
能让你保命
That's what's gonna keep you alive.
好了 我看看你会什么
Alright. Show me what you got.
门卫呢
Where's your doorman?
出去办事
Running an errand.
喝咖啡吗 你一定得尝尝这个
Cafecito? You must have some.
每天都从我的国家运过来
I have it shipped in daily from my country.
我们那儿有世界最好的咖啡
We have the best in the world.
危地马拉风格
Guatemalan style.
很甜
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表