不要告诉我
Don't tell me --
你还有什么包教包会的
you've got some sure-fire
快速动眼睡眠技巧能让我试试
REM-sleep technique I can try.
事实上 我真有
Actually, I do.
老兄 我听说你是块难啃的硬骨头
Man, I heard you were such a hard-ass,
但你却在这里指着瓢虫给我看
and here you are, showing me ladybugs
教我怎么修禅入定
and teaching me how to be all zen.
我本就是个神秘莫测的男子 你让我怎么办
What can I say? I'm a complicated guy.
好吧
Okay.
看看我的能耐
*Watch what I can do
我的能耐
*...I can do
糟了
Oh, no.
喂
Hello?
认真仔细听我说
Listen to me very carefully.
刚才提过的白人至上主义者
The white supremacists we were talking about --
南线的那些人 他们刚跟到你后面了
the Southern Front -- they just pulled in behind you.
- 我该怎么做 - 保持冷静
- What do I do? - Stay calm.
我就在他们后面
I'm right behind them.
先别让他们知道你发现他们了
We don't want them to know you've seen them yet.
天啊 约翰
Oh, my God, John --
别担心
Don't worry, okay?
继续开 保持速度平稳
Just keep driving, keep your speed even.
我来找人帮忙
I'm gonna call in for a little help.
他们为什么要跟着我
Why are they following me?
为什么不直接杀了我
Why don't they just kill me?
南线的人想向世人表明立场
The Southern Front likes to make statements.
绑♥架♥高知名度目标
They kidnap high-profile targets
然后审判他们 为自己的罪行负责
and then put them on trial to answer for their crimes.
目前所有人都被判有罪
And everyone's found guilty.
等下
Give me a sec.
控制中心 我是已下班的约翰·诺兰警官
Control, this is off-duty Officer John Nolan,
警徽25253
badge number 2-5-2-5-3.
目睹疑似绑♥架♥进行中
I have a possible 2-0-7 in progress.
受害者开银色新款森特拉车
Victim is headed west on 11th
在11号♥大街往西行进
in a silver late-model Sentra,
被两辆皮卡车跟踪
being pursued by two pickup trucks --
一辆棕色 一辆蓝色 都是偷来的
one brown, one blue, both lifted.
三名嫌犯 疑似持枪
Three occupants, presumed armed.
我正开着我的黑色坦途私家车尾随其后
I'm following in my P.O.V., a black Tundra.
7A19收到
7-Adam-19 responding.
- 我该怎么做 要闯红灯吗 - 不
- What do I do? Do I run the light? - No.
停车 但要准备好锁上车窗
Uh, stop, but be ready to bolt.
我试试别的办法
I'm gonna try something.
你这人有毛病吧
What the hell's wrong with you?
你受伤了吗 没事吧
Are you hurt? Are you okay?
天啊 撞得不轻
'Cause -- Oh, that's some damage.
我觉得不会这么容易撞掉保险杠
Oh, I don't think this is gonna buff out.
这个凹痕之前就在吗
Did you have that damage before?
警♥察♥ 蹲下 蹲下别动
Police. Get down. Get down. Get on the ground.
给
Here.
给自己铐上 就铐那
Cuff yourself to that, right there.
快点铐上
Cuff yourself -- fast.
你犯了个大错
You're making a big mistake.
这话我听多了
Well, they tell me that all the time.
下车 快
Out of the car! Now!
7A07 有人开枪
7-Adam-07, shots fired.
多名持枪嫌犯手持冲♥锋♥枪♥
Multiple armed suspects with assault rifles.
请求支援和空中飞艇
Need backup and airship.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
交火地点在北边一个街区
Firefight is one block north.
如果走小路
If we take the alley,
可以从侧面追上他们
we'll come up on them from the side
这样就能围堵敌人
so we can box in the enemy.
是嫌犯 不是敌人
The suspects, not enemy.
对 嫌犯
Right, suspects.
抓住她 赶紧走
Grab her! We gotta go!
她跑了
She's running!
菲欧娜跑了
Fiona's on the move!
沿着小巷往南方向
Headed south down the alley,
一名持枪嫌犯正在追赶
one armed suspect in pursuit.
我们得扳回胜算
We gotta even the odds here.
我快没子弹了
I'm runnin' on empty.
胜算马上来了 准备好
One odds-evener coming up. Be ready.
趴在地上 不许动
Down on the ground! Don't move!
- 你抓住他了吗 - 对 抓住了
- You got him? - Yeah. Got him.
翻过去
Roll over!
不许动 你被捕了
Don't move! You're under arrest!
没事吧
You okay?
不 我有事
No! I'm not okay.
他们想杀了我
They tried to kill me.
才第二天 怎么是你在填表
Day two and you're filling out the paperwork?
你有什么话想说吗 陈
You got something to say, Chen?
有 我
Uh, yeah, I do. I...
你为什么对她那么好
Why are you being so nice to her?
我入职头几天
My first few days on the job,
你把我赶出车 折磨我
you kicked me out of the car, tormented me.
一个月后 你在我上厕所的时候
A month later, you -- you -- you stole my duty belt
偷了我的配枪
while I had to go pee.
你总是叫我菜鸟
You called me "Boot" so many times,
boot 还有靴子的意思
以至于我买♥♥鞋的时候都觉得别人喊我菜鸟
I get triggered when I go shoe shopping.
巴恩斯警官跟你不一样
Look, Officer Barnes has other issues.
怎么不一样
Like what?
因为她身材好 长得好看又聪明
Like, she's fit and beautiful and smart --
她不喷香水
She won't wear perfume.
这有什么关系
W-What does that have to do with anything?
什么意思
What?
听着 我的教导
Look, I teach my recruits
根据新兵的需求而不同
according to what they need.
巴恩斯警官不喷香水
Officer Barnes won't wear perfume
因为她担心
because she's still worried
这会暴露她的位置
it'll give away her position.
她还没从阿富汗的战争中走出来
A part of her is still waging a war in Afghanistan,
如果她要成为警♥察♥ 就不能再这样想
and if she's gonna be a cop, that has to go.
而你是个善良有洞察力的人
You are a kind and insightful person.
你总能看到别人的优点
You see the good in people.
怕你只能看到别人的优点
So much so that I had to show you
以至于不得不向你展示世界危险的一面
the world can be a scary place.
但巴恩斯警官只看得到危险
Officer Barnes only sees a scary place,
她需要明白
and she needs to know that
不是每个人都想伤害她
not everyone's out to hurt her.
她会好起来吗
Is she gonna be okay?
我想会的
I think so.
谁知道呢
And who knows --
总有一天
one day...
她也许会像你一样好
she might even be as good as you.
看
There.
格雷说你的安保团队是一流的
Grey said your security team is top-notch,
他们会保证你的安全
so they will make sure you're safe.
计算机犯罪部门能查出
Was Computer Crimes able to figure out
安迪是人肉搜索我的那个吗
if Andy was the one who doxxed me?
可惜不行
Unfortunately, no.
如果真是他 说明他的踪迹掩藏得非常好
If it was him, he covered his tracks very well.
学生能给老师点建议吗
Can the student offer the teacher some advice?
可以
Sure.
最近一段时间
You're not gonna sleep well.
你会睡不好
For a while.
变得神经质 焦躁不安
You're gonna be jumpy and irritable and on edge.
你是经历过吗
Is this experience talking?
这个工作就是这样
It's the downside of having a job
充满创伤和悲剧
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表