他应该还有很多机会糟蹋她的童年
for him to mess up this kid's childhood,
如果我们能把她救回来
once we get her back.
前提是我们把孩子救回来
Ifwe get her back.
对了 如果咱们的小洛佩兹
You know, whenever you need Halloween costumes
需要万圣节服装
for Lopez Jr.,
我妈在仓库里囤了几十个呢
my mom has dozens in storage.
每个年龄段的警服 应有尽有
I'm talking cop uniforms for every age.
你从没想过要当别的吗
You never really wanted to beanything else?
宇航员啊 忍♥者啊
Astronaut? Ninja?
或者是忍♥者宇航员
Ninja astronaut?
这些都挺酷 不过呢
I mean, that'd be cool, but...mnh-mnh.
没有
No.
我觉得我想成为我爸爸
I guess I just wanted to be my dad.
这样一来 他不在的那些日子里
It was like my way of feeling close to him
我就能离他更近些
when he wasn't around.
- 他经常不在家吗 - 对
Was that a lot? Yeah.
我出生的时候他是警探
I mean, he was a detective when I was born,
事业起步 想着扬名立万
trying to make a name for himself.
很多时候都在加班
Lot of long hours.
但你们关系很好
But you were close.
后来很好
Yeah, eventually.
我12岁之前 我妈基本上是一个人把我养大
Mom was kind of on her own until I was 12.
然后他升职了 工作时间也更稳定
And that's when he moved up, got more stable hours.
我是说 我一直都很爱他
I mean, I always loved him --
别误会哈 就算他不在的那些日子里
don't get me wrong --even when he wasn't around.
我也有很多美好的回忆
I have a lot of great memories, you know?
那是自然
Of course.
你和卫斯理会成为成功的父母
You know, you and Wesley are going to be awesome parents.
我知道
I know.
只不过
It's just...
我们都被各自的案子缠得脱不开身
We both get so wrapped up in our cases,
几乎没时间一起吃顿晚饭
we barely make timeto have dinner together.
我们又怎么能抽出时间陪孩子呢
How are we supposed tomake time for a kid?
卫斯理有钱啊 你们请个保姆就好
Wesley is loaded. You get yourself a nanny.
请三个都行
Or three.
让一个陌生人来抚养我的孩子吗
So a stranger can raise my child?
等彼此熟悉了
I mean, it won't be a stranger
也就不是陌生人了 对吧
when you get to know them, you know?
像你这样需要平衡工作和家庭
Look, you are not the first detective
的警探还有很多
to have to balance work with a kid.
问问哈珀她是怎么办到的
Talk to Harper about how she did it.
哈珀 你能转到备用频道上去吗
Harper, can you ten-three to a backup channel?
好的 用十一台吧 不要录下来
Sure, go to 11. Don't record this.
问你点事 我需要切实的建议
I need you to give methe reals on something.
在莱拉出生后
How difficult was it to go back to work
你回归岗位有多难
after Lila was born?
说实话 我几乎完全没有印象
Honestly, I barely remember.
我几乎就死在手术台上了 所以
I almost died giving birth, so...
但是 这种事 这事不会发生在你的身上的
- But, uh, that's -- that's not gonna happen to you.
分 分娩可以是一种非常激动人心的体验
G-Giving birth can be a wonderful experience,
别人是这么说的
I've been told.
一定要做膜外麻醉
Definitely get the epidural.
不要担心 我没那么蠢
Don't worry. I'm not a lunatic.
我想安排一次产检 但又担心
I'm thinking of scheduling a C,but I'm worried
那些羊膜穿刺什么的检查
that the stitches and everything
会进一步耽误我完成工作
will keep me off work even longer.
我以前也这么担心过的 但是你猜怎么着
I worried about the same thing,but you know what?
最后我还是挨了针
I got stitches anyway --
不过是没往腹部里扎罢了
just not in my stomach.
好吧 调回一频段
Okay. Change us back to channel one.
我 我我想继续听下去
- Wh-- I-I-- I thinkI want to hear this.
跟我说实话
Tell me the truth --
我会拉自己一身吗
Am I gonna poop myself?
不听了
And I'm out.
我希望能说不是
I wish I could say no.
为什么我们不能直接要求半麻醉
Why can't we just do that twilight sleep thing
就像五十年代一样
they did back in the '50s?
我问过
I asked.
显然这么做 非常不人道
Apparently it is "grossly unethical."
警探们 聊尽兴了吗
Detectives, are you done?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我们一定看起来很冷血吧 有个孩子失踪了还在这里开玩笑
We must seem callous, joking while a kid is missing.
没有 我懂的 处理这种案子
No, I get it. I'm sure it's hard
一定很揪心吧
to work these kinds of cases.
涉及到孩子的案子是最难办的
Calls involving kids are the worst.
你会忍♥不住想 要是这是我的孩子呢
You can't help but think,what if they were mine?
没事 我没孩子
Yeah, I don't have kids,
但每次听说黑人孩子被警方枪击的消息
but I feel the same way
我也能感同身受
every time another Black kid gets shot by police.
医院发来了绑♥架♥发生时的录像
Oh. Hospital sent the video of the kidnapping.
看不清脸
You can't see her face.
这种事让人不寒而栗
That is just terrifying.
一个陌生人抱走了你的孩子
A stranger snatching your baby
你却不在现场 无能为力
when you're not there to protect them.
不要担心
Don't worry.
在你的孩子出院以前
I will personally stand watch over your kid
我会亲自守在它身边 保护它的
until you leave the hospital.
最好是这样
You better.
绑匪的身份确定了吗
Do they have an ID on the kidnapper?
还没
Not yet.
听我讲
Listen to me.
我们会找到绑匪 好吗
We're gonna find her, alright?
而且那孩子不会有事的
And that baby's gonna be fine.
等着看吧
You'll see.
我们没时间在这里干坐着
We don't have time for this.
等待确认绑匪身份 在这浪费的每一分钟里
Every minute we waste waiting for an ID on this woman
这名孩子都有可能受到伤害
is a minute she could behurting this kid --
或者更糟糕
or worse.
听着 情况万一恶化
Look, you need to get your head right
你得先调整好自己的心态
in case this goes bad.
我已经做了充分的准备
I'm squared away.
你刚刚说的话证明你还没有准备好
The fact that you just said that means you're not.
听着 训练至今你一直过得顺风顺水的
Look, you've been lucky on the job so far.
不对 好吧
No. Alright.
对不起 我 我不该这么说的
I'm sorry. That --That came out wrong.
你遇上过很凶险的案子
You've been through Hell --
同样的情况下 很多老警官也不一定能撑过来
stuff that would've broken a lot of veteran cops.
但死去的孩子是另一回事
But a dead kid is different.
那个画面会永久改变你
A dead kid changes you forever.
我真心希望我们最后一次执勤
I really hope our last shift together
不会落到那种下场
doesn't end with that.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
好吧 你单子上的下一项是什么
Okay, so what's next on your list?
好吧
Okay.
置身于支持你 爱护你
"Surround yourself with people
鼓舞你的 人们中间
who support, value, and energize you,"
这项嘛 过会再做吧
which...may have to waituntil later.
下一个 反思习得的教训
Then, uh, "Reflect on the lessons learned --
不管好坏 并表达感谢
both the good and the bad --and express gratitude."
好吧
Okay.
在我所教你的东西里 有什么值得你感谢的吗
So, what have I taught you that you're grateful for?
不要质疑自己
Not to second-guess myself.
前些时
Yeah, early on,
你的一个眼神就能让我陷入慌乱
one look from you could send me into a tailspin.
便衣日
Plain Clothes Day. Mm-hmm.
但我学会相信自己的直觉
But I've learned to trust my instincts,
即使与你的方案相反
even if they go against what you would do,
这一课会对我日后的卧底工作很重要
which will be crucial for undercover work.
你是真心想成为卧底警♥察♥吗
You serious about being UC?
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表