是的 但除掉了夏洛特·鲁斯特的名字
Yeah. W-With Charlotte Luster's name removed.
他想把她撇下
He was trying to cut her out --
将她从剧本和邪教里除名 也不和她分钱了
from the script, the cult, and the money.
女人发起火来连地狱都抖三抖 对吧
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, right?
行啊
Cool.
你这是贬低女性的愤怒
Way to trivialize female anger.
才没 我不是贬低
Hey, I'm not trivializing.
根据以前的相似犯罪记录
All sorts of crimes are motivated
都是嫉妒的前同伙出手的
by jealous ex-partners.
那这些前同伙中有多少是男人
And how many of those ex-partners are men?
几乎都是
Most.
我听说是陈警官
Interviewer: I heard it was Officer Chen
找到了案子的突破点
who broke the case wide open.
我 我说不好
I d-- I don't know
我不会这么评价啦
if I'd describe it quite that way.
那你是怎么评价的呢
How wouldyou describe it, then?
她对社交媒体的瘾头总算是派上点用场了
Her addiction to social media finally paid off.
这 这么说扎心了
T-That is hurtful.
我
I...
你能告诉我们事情的经过吗
Can you tell us what happened?
我当时在查看我的手♥机♥ 做调查什么的
I was on my phone, doing...research
就在此时我收到一则通告
when I got a notification.Ah.
你猜怎么着
And -- You know what?
我手♥机♥上还保存有那段视频
I-I still have the video on my phone.
我来
Just let me...
你自己看
Look at that.
这是 是 不好意思
That's -- Uh, that's -- Sorry.
这不是我 不对
That's not what -- No.
你不会相信
You are never gonna believe
我在马里布静修中心
the celeb sighting I just made
看到了哪位明星
during my Malibu silent retreat.
那是科里·哈里斯
That's Corey Harris.
他还活着
He was alive.
你有权利保持沉默
Harper: You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都会成为呈堂供证
Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law.
你有权利请一位律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起 法庭会为你指派以为
If you cannot afford one, one will be provided for you.
听明白了吗
Do you understand?
您听明白了吗 先生
Do you understand, sir?
科里
Corey?
他把 有权保持沉默 这部分很当真
Uh, he took the "right to remain silent" part real seriously.
非常当真
Very seriously.
他沉默了多久
Interviewer: How long did he stay quiet?
五个半小时
Five and a half hours.
真是神清气爽
That was invigorating.
整整三天不说话
72 hours of silence.
你们也该试试
You guys should try it.
现在吗 你们想问什么
Now, what'd you want to ask me?
老笨蛋
What a putz.
科里 当你在玩你保持沉默的小游戏时
So, Corey, while you were, uh, playing your little quiet game,
我们从实验室
we were getting the forensics report
拿到了取证报告
back from the lab.
想来猜猜结果吗
Do you care to guess what it said?
说我是无辜的
That I'm innocent.
错了 结果表明我们在你家和夏洛特的车里发现的血液
No. That the blood that we found at your house
属于同一个人
and in Charlotte's car belong to the same person.
是谁的
Who?
夏洛特
Charlotte.
我的天
Oh, my God!
太糟糕了 太可怜了
That's horrible! My -- My poor girl.
你说得对 他演技挺不错的
Harper: Wow. You're right. He is a good actor.
早告诉你了
Nolan: I told you. Mm-hmm.
夏洛特怎么了
So what happened to Charlotte?
我也不清楚啊
I have no idea.
几周都没看见她了
I haven't seen her in weeks.
从上周一开始我就一直呆在静修中心
And I've been at the silent retreat since last Monday.
他 他们肯定有记录的
I-I'm sure they have a record.
对 有一名员工记得周日早上十点
Yeah. An employee recalls checking you in
帮你办理入住
at 10:00 a.m. Sunday morning.
不幸的是 直到当晚迎新篝火开始前
Unfortunately, no one else remembers seeing you
没人记得看到过你
until the welcome bonfire that evening.
也就是说你有八个小时不知所踪
That leaves an eight-hour window that is unaccounted for --
够你离开静修中心
plenty of time for you to leave the retreat,
回到家杀死夏洛特了
go back home, and kill Charlotte.
你有证据支持你的说法吗
Do you have any proof of that?
你当然没有 因为不是我♥干♥的
Of course not, because I didn't do it.
我永远也不会伤害别人的
I could never hurt another person.
那你拿那些追随者们怎么说
What about your followers,
那些几乎就被你说服 愿意为你跳楼的人
the ones you almost persuaded to jump off a roof for you?
为了我吗
For me?
他们是为了自己
They were doing it for themselves,
这是他们必经的开悟之路
for their own enlightenment,
之后他们就能晋升为更高阶的存在了
so they could ascend into a higher state of being.
我就不指望头脑像你这么狭隘的人能听懂了
I wouldn't expect someone as limited as you to understand.
面对揭穿你的套路的人
Is that what you call the people
你就是这套说辞吗
who can see through your little act?
那么 那夏洛特也是个狭隘的人吗
Was -- Was Charlotte limited?
从某种角度上看 是的
In some ways, yes.
因此你就对她起了杀心
Is that why you killed her?
我要请一名律师
I think I need a lawyer.
因为她是真正懂你的人
Because she saw the real you.
因为她有能力
Because she had the power
让你的一切努力付诸流水
to send your house of cards toppling.
叫律师来
Lawyer.
我不能跟你谈我的委托人
Wesley: I can't talk about clients.
昨天你打来电♥话♥时我就是这么说的
I told you that when you called yesterday.
都到这种关头了还不行吗
Interviewer:Even given what happened?
是的
Yeah.
科里基于一个从夏洛特那里偷来的剧本
Corey built his whole empire
搭建了自己的帝国
on a scripthe stole from Charlotte,
而夏洛特打算要曝光他
and she was gonna expose him.
对我来说这就是谋杀动机
That sounds like motive for murder to me.
随你怎么揣测
Hey, speculate all you like.
但你什么证据也没有
There was never any evidence.
有一段视频
There was video.
里面却没有我的委托人
Which did not show my client.
快走开
Now leave me alone.
这就是 妈妈经纪人
Nolan: Enter the "momager."
集母亲与经纪人角色于一身
Mom and manager.
全浓缩在一个短语里了
It's all a hybrid.
我觉得这种说法挺俏皮的
I thought that was clever.
不管怎样 当我们一收到监控
Anyway, once we saw the footage
发现她在伪造证据
of her tampering with the evidence,
我们觉得她还挺聪明的
it was clear to us that Laurie Harris played
劳里·哈里斯玩了一些小花招 或者说
at least some small or, shall we say,
她是幕后黑手
behind-the-scenes role in the crime.
我没明白
Interviewer: I don't get it.
我不再乱开玩笑了
I'm not gonna make any more jokes.
哈里斯女士 夏洛特她怎么了
Harper: So, Mrs. Harris, what happened to Charlotte?
上次我收到消息 她正要飞去卡波
Last I heard, she was flying to Cabo.
那她可能在享受阳光浴 大喝玛格丽塔酒吧
So...soakin' up the sun, sippin' on margaritas?
哈里斯夫人 夏洛特不在卡波
Charlotte is not in Cabo, Mrs. Harris.
那就是坎昆吧
Was it Cancun?
你将她的车开到机场
You drove her car to the airport,
然后你把车留在那里
and then you left it there to make it look like
造成她已经出城的假象
she had left town.
这个呀
That?
是她让我把车留在那里的
She asked me to leave her car there.
是吗 这就奇怪了 因为我们在你儿子的房♥间里
Really? That's weird, because we found her blood
找到了她的血迹
at your son's house
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表