I can put in a good word.
我能帮你说点好话
Yeah, that would be amazing.
好啊 那太棒了
Alright.
好的
7Adam19, show us Code 6 Get out of my car.
7A19号♥ 下车调查 从我车里出来
for an onview 415. Get out!
目击一起涉嫌骚扰案件 出来
This is your house. Get out -- now!
这里是你家 出来 快点
What seems to be the problem?
有什么问题吗
The problem is the drunk giant in my back seat.
有个大醉鬼在我车后座上
We landed here 20 minutes ago, and he refuses to get out!
我们20分钟前停在这的 但他拒绝出来
Can you please stand on the sidewalk?
先生 请下车 请你站在人行道上
Don't hurt the car. It's my only source of income.
别碰我的车 这是我收入的唯一来源
What is the goal of this call, Officer Chen?
这次警报的目的是什么 陈警官
To get the Mountain's ugly cousin out of the car.
把那个巨人丑大哥从车里弄出来
Wrong. It is to get him out of the car
错 是在不让事态更糟的情况下
without making things worse.
把他从车里弄出来
Now, do you think you can get him out without relying on your weapons?
你觉得不用武器可以让他下车吗
Really? A Tim Test right now?
不是吧 现在是测试时间吗
Our goal as police officers
我们作为警♥察♥的目标
should be to de-escalate whenever possible.
就是随时都尽可能的让事态降级
This from the guy who set me up to fight a suspect on day one?
这还是在第一天害我去跟嫌犯打斗的人说出的话吗
Does this mean you're not up to the challenge?
意思是说你不接受挑战吗
No, sir. I am game for whatever you want to throw at me.
不 长官 你想玩什么我都接受
Great. So, here's the deal.
好极了 那就这样办
You start with 100 points.
你的起始分数为100分
Reach for anything on your belt, and you lose points.
使用任何腰带上的物品 都会扣分
Baton is 10. Taser equals 15.
警棍扣10分 镭射枪扣20分
If you take out your gun, that's 50.
如果你拿出枪的话 要扣50分
Leave this call with 85 points or less,
结束时如果分数低于85
and you lose and I write up a blue page on you.
你就输了 我会给你开张蓝色单子
Getting one of thoseat this stage of your training would be a real problem.
在这个训练阶段吃到这张单子 你麻烦就大了
Can I earnpoints? Absolutely.
有加分项吗 当然有
You get him calm, 5 points.
你让他冷静下来 加5分
He agrees to get out of the car, 10.
他同意下车 加10分
You get him to apologize to the driver, 20 points.
如果能让他给司机道歉 加20分
But if you use any of your weapons,
但一旦你使用任何武器
game over you lose.
游戏结束 你就输了
Back up. I got this.
让开吧 看我的
Excuse me. Hi.
打扰一下 你好
I'm Officer Chen. What's your name?
我是陈警官 你叫什么名字
I want the pretty girl. Where'd the pretty girl go?
我要那个美女 那个美女去哪儿了
Well, she's right out here.
她就在外面
Why don't you come out and see her?
不如你直接下车来见她
You're trying to trick me.
你想骗我上当
They told me all about that in the Marines.
我在海军陆战队的时候都学过
You're a Marine?
你是海军陆战队的
Two tours in country. Oorah.
外派服役过两次呢
Thank you for your service.
感谢你对国家的贡献
Why don't you get on out and let the pretty girl have her car back?
你出来把车还给那位美女怎么样
Don't tell me what to do.
别教我做事
Ooh! That's 15, Officer Chen.
扣15分 陈警官
You're already in the loss column.
你马上就要输了
Let's go out.
跟我约会吧
Eat a bag of d--Not helping.
你脑子抽风了 冷静下
I'm not a bad guy.Sir, look --
我不是坏人 先生
Back off!Okay. Okay.
滚开 好好
Look, I get it.
我明白
It's been hard being home,
在这个非正常时期重回家乡
back in your life, where nothing feels normal.
重新找回生活感觉很艰难
But she's just trying to do her job.
但她也是在做自己的工作
And I know your mother didn't teach you to disrespect women --
我知道你母亲教过你要尊重女性
Don't talk about my mom.
别提我妈妈
She died when I was over there.
她在我服役时去世了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
You know she would tell you that you're better than this.
她会告诉你你可以比现在做得更好
You fought for freedom, and that includes
你为自♥由♥而战 这也包括
this girl's freedom from you harassing her 'cause...
这个女孩不受到
'cause you got drunk and lonely.
一个喝醉又孤单的男人骚扰的自♥由♥
You're right.
你说的对
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't apologize to me.
不用向我道歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
Bite me.
你活该
Fine.
行吧
Thanks.
谢谢你
Do you live here, sir?
你住在这里吗 先生
Yeah, upstairs.
对 住楼上
Alright. Head on up, straight to bed.
好的 直接上楼 去睡一觉
And just take it easy next time you're at the bar.
下次去酒吧别喝那么多了
Yeah.
好
Calm, plus leaving, plus an apology.
冷静 下车 再加道歉
I crushed this test.
这次考试我实力通关了
Nice recovery.
干得漂亮
Mm-hmm.Have a great day, ma'am.
祝你一天愉快 女士
Oh! Uh, just wait one second.
对了 稍等下
Have you seen this car while you've been driving around?
你开车的时候在附近见过这辆车吗
Mm. Super cute. Yeah, thanks.
这车真靓 谢了
You know what?
你知道吗
I did see it.
我确实见过
Where?
在哪儿
There it is.
它在那
Somebody's inside.
车里有人
Control 7-Adam-19, occupied 10-8-5-1,
这里是7A19号♥ 占用10851号♥段
Wilshire Normandy Station.
威尔希尔·诺曼底站
Stop right there! Put your hands on top of your head.
不许动 手放头上
Fingers interlaced.
手交叉
You are under arrest for auto theft.
你由于涉嫌车辆盗窃被捕了
No. You don't understand. I didn't steal the car.
不 你不明白 我没偷车
The guy who owns it lent it to me, but he lost the keys.
车主把车借给了我 但是他把钥匙丢了
I'mthe guy who owns the car.
我就是这辆车的主人
You didn't even lock it. What did you expect?
你都没锁车 不丢才怪
Yeah, well, it doesn't lock.
对 是因为锁不上
It does now.
现在锁上了
What? How did you fix it?
什么 你怎么修好的
It was easy. Just popped off the door panel.
很简单啊 把车门用力一撞
Took like two minutes.
用不了两分钟就修好了
Wait, are you living in here? How old are you?
等等 你是住在车里吗 你多大了
17.
17岁
Where are your parents?
你的父母在哪儿
Dead.
死了
Alright, anything in here that's gonna stick me? Needles, knives?
行吧 这里有什么会扎到我的东西吗 针啊刀啊的
No.How long have you been living on the street?
你在街上流浪多久了
A year.
一年了
Careful with that!
小心点
Sorry.
抱歉
Must be hard living like this.
这样生活一定很艰难吧
What do you care?
你在乎个啥
Uh...I-I'm not gonna press charges.
我不打算起诉了
Here, stand up.
站起来
Seriously?
真的吗
Yeah, it's my car, my prerogative.
对 这是我的车 所以是我的权利
Boot --We'll get you set up
我们会帮你安排
over at a children's shelter, alright?
一个儿童收♥容♥所♥的 好吗
Oh, you don't have to. I got someplace else I can go.
你不用这么做 我可以去别的地方
Does it have doors that lock and people that care about you?
那里有能上锁的门和关心你的人吗
Does the children's shelter?
你是说儿童收♥容♥所♥吗
You know how many times I got my stuff stolen from there?
你知道我的东西在那里被偷了多少次吗
And it's too far from school.
而且那里离学校太远了
You still go to school?
你还在上学吗
Yeah. I do. And I get good grades.
对 我还在上学 而且成绩很好
Any more dumb questions?
还有什么蠢问题要问吗
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表