剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
第三集
太平洋战争
Heroes! Heroes!
英雄们!英雄们!
Welcome to australia, mates.
欢迎来到澳大利亚,伙计们
What the hell is this?
到底怎么回事?
Well done. Well done.
干得好,干得好
Yay for the yankees.
为你们欢呼
Yay! Welcome down under.
欢呼 欢迎来到澳洲
G'day, handsome.
你好,帅哥们
We love you.
我们爱你
G'day there, mate.
欢迎来到这里,伙计们
Do you believe this?
不会在做梦吧?
We love you!
我们喜欢你们!
We love you!
我们喜欢你们!
How many japs you kill, yank?
你们杀了多少小日本,美国大兵?
You kill many japs?
你杀了很多吗?
Killed any japs?
有没有杀掉很多?
Let's go. Disembark the truck.
走吧,下车
Find your company areas.
找到各自的连所处的位置
Where are we?
这里在哪?
Keep moving.
往前走
Make sure you got all your gear.
带齐所有装备
Find your area.
找到自己的位置
Keep moving all the way through.
继续走,不要停
Let's go. Find your areas.
走起来,找到自己的位置
Make sure to store those M1 rifles now!
把M1步♥枪♥放好! (7.62mm口径M1半自动步♥枪♥,也称为伽兰德步♥枪♥)
Andrews, you're on mess. Move it.
安德鲁斯,你弄乱了,重新放
It ain't no wrigley field.
这可不是瑞格利球场
Attention in the area.
全体注意
Attention in the area.
全体注意
All arriving personnel, this is your billeting area.
全体到达人员,这里就是你们的驻地
You will be directed by your company.
由连部直属
First squad, let's go. Grab those packs.
一班,跟我来,拿上袋子
Oh, the hell with this. I'm gonna sleep for a few days.
怎么了,我得好好睡上几天
Better take a look at this.
最好来看看这个
The m.P.S are just giving up.
宪兵好像不管
Can they do that?
他们能这么做吗?
Everyone's going awol. Nobody's stopping them.
每个都相当随便,也没人会去阻止
Oh, I've got to be a part of this.
我也出去看看
Whoo, freedom! - All right.
自♥由♥了! - 太棒了
Melbourne here we come.
墨尔本,我们来了
Let's hit the streets.
去街上玩玩
Hey, buddy, rest up. All right?
嘿,伙计,好好睡,好吗?
Mmm.
嗯
It's like st. Mark's on woodward.
就像是伍德沃德大街的圣马可教堂(底特律主干道)
All saints on north hermitage.
有点世外桃源的味道
It's as pure as every church bell that ever rang.
所有的教堂听到的声音都这么纯正啊
Straight ahead. Give it a try.
向前扔,试试
It's wonderful. Sorry, excuse me.
精彩极了 抱歉,借过
The beers?
您的啤酒?
Here, here and here.
放这里,这里和这里
Whiskey,
威士忌酒
Gin,
杜松子酒
Rum,
朗姆酒
Vodka,
伏特加
Rye,
黑麦威士忌
Brandy, bourbon
白兰地,波旁威士忌酒
And vermouth.
还有苦艾酒
And you call that... A blockbuster.
你们管这叫…… 重磅炸♥弹♥
You're sure gonna be trouble tonight, cobber.
伙计们,你们今晚肯定完了
Here you go, manny. To manny.
敬曼尼 敬曼尼
Never thought you'd down that, mate.
没想到你们会来这里,伙计
Right now we could down anything.
我们现在想去哪去哪
Aren't you supposed to be in africa fighting rommel?
你们不是正在非洲和隆美尔打吗?
Somebody has to keep the peace at home,
总有些人要守家啊
Let you yanks get your proper r&r.
让你们这些美♥国♥佬♥能好好玩乐
Quite a lot of you here now. Just arrived today?
有很多人在这里啊,今天刚到的?
Must be thousands. - Tens of thousands.
数以千计啊 - 十倍都不止
How many, mates?
来了多少,伙计?
Enough for a cricket team.
能凑个板球队了吧
Enough to make our beer run dry and our girls run loose.
足够把我们的啤酒喝干 也足够把我们的姑娘干光
Have to fuck the king himself to find a taxi you warriors haven't commandeered.
衰到连国王都找不到没被你们征用的计程车
I'd say it's a bit more like a gang of roaches.
你们就像是一群蟑螂
Every step we take, and bloody hell, there's another yank under our boot.
该死的,抬脚就能看到你们
I'm guessing this is one yank we don't have to worry about anymore.
我想踩死一只也没什么关系吧
Hey, if it weren't for us you'd be guzzling sake
要不是我们 你现在应该在屁♥眼♥里塞着筷子
With a pair of chopsticks up your ass, you stupid fuck.
喝着日本米酒了,你这猪
Okay okay, that's it.
好,好了,算了
Yeah right, you're all tommy mix who saved the day.
你说得对 你们都是反败为胜的大救星
This one hits the turps, first thing out he's having a blue.
他酒喝多了 先说清楚,他心情不太好
Another dumb drunk who thinks he can fight.
又一个喝醉的笨蛋,以为自己很能打
Let us buy you the next round of drinks.
下一轮酒我们请
Otherwise what kind of hosts would we be?
要不然我们当什么主人?
Alan, another round of drinks for the cowboy yanks.
艾伦,再给美国牛仔来一轮酒
Oh, yank here.
美国兵来这里
Looking to see the town.
来看下这个城市
Oh, hello.
你好
Hello, beautiful.
你好,美女
Visitor down under; speak the same language.
有访客到来,说着同样的语言
Hey, beautiful.
嘿,美女!
Oh, what the hell's he doing?
他要干什么?
Where's that tram go? - That's the preston line. He'll end up in perth.
这列车是去哪的? - 这条是普雷斯顿线,终点在佩斯
Oh hey, leckie, come on! Hey, leckie, what the hell?
嘿,莱基,别这样! 嘿,莱基,搞什么?
Excuse me, sir. Ma'am.
借过,先生,女士
I apologize.
对不起
Pardon me. Excuse me.
抱歉,借过
Excuse me. Hey, leckie!
借过 嘿,莱基!
Whoa! Attaboy, leck.
好样的,莱基
Are you proposing already, yank?
你这算求婚吗,美国兵?
I'm proposing that you take walk with me.
我请你跟我散步
You never know what the future may bring.
你永远不会知道将会发生什么
You know what take a walk means?
你知道散步意味着什么吗?
Oh, ma'am.
噢,女士
Ma'am, miss-
女士,小姐
Miss, I'm a foreigner on your shores.
小姐,我初来贵地
Forgive my ignorance of your customs, but...
原谅我不了解你们的习俗,但…
My invitation remains an offer.
但我还是要邀请你
You're a bold one sotted.
你真是个无礼的醉鬼
Let's see you in the light of day.
等你清醒了再来找我吧
Collect me at home.
我家的联♥系♥方式
Being sober would be a plus.
最好是你脑子清醒时来
I'm stella, in case you were wondering what to call me.
我叫史黛拉,这样你就知道找谁了
Stella is it?
史黛拉,是吗?
Well, you've got guts, leckie.
你真有种啊,莱基
Thank you very much. That made my night.
非常感谢,真让我大开眼界
You'd better laminate that piece of paper. - That made my night.
你著书立传吧 - 真让我大开眼界
Gonna be good? I'll say.
能行吗? 肯定的
Shh, be quiet.
嘘,安静
Hit it.
吹
Company dismissed.
解散
Let me tell you something, sergeant,
我跟你说,中士
Stumbling around camp like the town stiff Is not acceptable behavior.
在城镇驻扎区发生这样的事可不行
Not anymore.
绝不能再发生
Can't help but notice I'm not alone in this, sir.
我也不想啊 但又不是只有我惹事,长官
Well, you are in one respect.
但你是与众不同的
You are about to be awarded the medal of honor.
你将被授予荣誉勋章
President roosevelt found you worthy.
罗斯福总统认为你配得上
Congratulations, old man.
祝贺你,老兵
You're about to go where very few marines have ever been.
你将走到极少海军陆战队员能到达的高度
Oh, hey hey! Here here.
嘿,吐这里
Oh, shit.
该死
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表