剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
第十集
太平洋战争
圣·阿尔本军医院
1945年8月15日
And the people went their ways each to his own ship.
大家用各自的方法达到了目的
Then bethought them of the blessed boon of sleep;
在祝福下他们安然入睡
But Achilles still wept for thinking of his dear comrade,
但阿基里斯还是不断地想念着他的伙伴
And sleep, before whom all things bow,
过去的事情涌上心头
Could take no hold upon him.
无法入睡
This way and that did he turn
他翻来覆去
As he thought of all they had done together,
他想到了他们过去的种种
And all they had gone through"-
那些他们共同经历的…
Hey, you're not listening to me.
嘿,你们怎么没听我讲啊
Oh, no, sure we are.
没啊,我们在听啊
"... Thought of all they had done together,
他想到了他们过去的种种
And all they had gone through
那些他们共同经历的…
Both on the Fields of battle
那些在战场上的
And the waves of the weary seas. "
以及波涛中的事迹
How about a comic, Amos?
来点笑话怎么样,阿莫?
I've got "snookums, " "phantom, "Blondie. "
我能讲“讽刺”,“幽灵” “金发女郎”之类的笑话
what's your favorite?
爱听那个?
The japs surrendered. Man: What?
小日本投降了 什么?
What did he say? The war is over.
他说什么? 仗打完了
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗?
Definite. On the radio.
是真的,广播也这么说
The war's over! The war's over.
战争结束了! 战争结束了!
It's over.
结束了
It's over.
结束了
Can you believe it? Yes!
你相信吗? 是的!
It's over! It's over!
结束了!结束了!
I need a drink!
我要痛饮一杯!
What do you got? - Come on now.
你那里有什么? 过来吧
Here, open wide. You're wasting it.
给,张大嘴 你真浪费
You see that? Line of stars angling up?
看到了吗?星星连成线
Yup. That's snafu's pecker.
是的 那是我的"啄木鸟"
hey, boys.
嘿,兄弟们
You've got a nice little party going on down there, lieutenant.
上尉,你们的小型派对搞的不错啊
Ah. A little victory party.
只是小小的庆祝一下
Can't believe it's over, huh?
真不敢相信结束了,是吧?
Sort of a "what do you do now?"
有点无所适从的感觉了
Here
拿去
Have a little v-j day party of your own.
你们自己来个小小的庆祝仪式吧
Thanks, lieutenant.
谢谢,上尉
"what do we do now?"
现在干什么?
What an idiot.
真是个白♥痴♥
Well
好吧
Well, I'll show you what I'm doing now.
好吧,就让我来告诉我要干什么
Well, there it is:
好吧,就这样
My first official act of peacetime.
我首次正式庆祝和平
Snaf.
史纳夫
Jesus. Nothing's changed.
天,什么都没变
I thought the same thing when I got back.
我回来的时候也和你想的一样
Funny. Here
有趣吧,你的
There. You can keep the change.
拿去,不用找了
I ain't touching that. I might've jumped into Normandy,
我不会要的,虽然我在诺曼底空降
But at least I got some liberties in London and Paris.
至少还可以解放巴黎与伦敦
YOU GI-rines, you got nothing but jungle rot and malaria.
但你们海军陆战队,却只赢得了热带皮肤病与疟疾
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
If you'd just given us some warning-
你要是回来之前知会我们一下
A phone call, a telegram or something.
一个电♥话♥,一封电报或是什么的
There. Ah.
好了
We'll get this stuff out of here first thing.
我们会马上把这些没用的东西收拾走的
I don't know where we're gonna put it all.
我不知道我们该把它们放那
Well, half this junk we can throw away.
那至少有一半可以当垃圾处理掉
That's not what you said when we lugged it all up here.
当我们把东西收拾到这里的时候你可不是这么说的
Oh, that was four years ago.
那都是四年前的事了
I'll clear a corner and make do.
我先腾个角落出来再收拾
Absolutely not. We will have this place spic and span as always.
不要了,我们会把这间房♥间 清理得和以前一样干净舒适的
This whole box can go to the junk man.
这盒子里的东西可以给那个捡垃圾的
let's give him a moment.
让他独处一会儿吧
Can we have three cokes?
能给我们3瓶可乐吗?
I could stand for some whiskey instead of that.
我更想喝威士忌酒
Coming up.
马上就来
There you go.
你又来
Thanks, snaf. Snafu: My pleasure.
谢谢,史纳夫 乐意之至
Hiya. I'm Merrielle Shelton.
你好,我叫梅里尔·谢尔敦
How about I take you to the back of the train
我领你去车虾筢面
And you can show me your caboose?
你让我看看你的"车厢"怎么样?
Did I tell you?
我不是说了吗?
Feisty.
真淘气
Snafu just got pinked on the train home.
史纳夫在回家的路上有艳遇喽
If we'd had been here six months ago,
如果我们早6个月来这里的话
That broad would've given us all blowjobs.
她说不定就会给我们口♥交♥了呢
lied to again.
他们又说谎了
This entire division didn't do that "plus six months" horseshit we did.
整个师部才没有像我们这样 过6个月后才回家
They got home a week after v-j day- parades, pretty girls.
他们胜利日过后一周就回家了,好多妞哎
1946, the party's all over.
等到1946年,派对都已经结束了
Not so much as a complimentary beer.
也只有送点酒给我们喝喝了
Somebody had to stay and clean up after the war.
总要有人留下来打扫战场的吧
I suppose I'm gonna have to get a job too.
我希望自己也能找到份工作
Doing what? I don't know.
干什么? 不知道
Anything between digging ditches and owning a bank.
像挖水沟或开银行都行
First I've got to get Florence home.
我得先把佛罗伦斯接回家
Wait. Florence from Melbourne? - Mm-hmm.
等一下,你是说墨尔本的佛罗伦斯? 嗯
You're shipping her all the way over here
你要她坐这么老远的船过来
And this is the first we hear about it?
怎么现在才听你说?
Come on, snaf. That was in Okinawa.
拜托,史纳夫,那时候我们在冲绳
Figured it'd be bad luck to talk about it then.
说出来的话会惹霉运的
Well, when is she coming? I don't know.
那她什么时候过来? 还不知道
I cabled her, but we've been at sea.
我发电报给她了,但那时我们在海上
I guess I'm gonna find out soon enough
不管能否会结婚
Whether I'm getting married or not.
马上就应该知道了吧
What about you, Sledgehammer
那你呢,斯莱治?
I'm just hoping this Florence girl comes to her senses.
我只希望这位叫佛罗伦斯的小姐还没失去理智
You got a job lined up in mobile?
你在莫比尔郡等安排工作?
No. No job, no girl,
没有,没工作,没女人
No plans. - How long do you think that's gonna last?
也没计划 你觉得这样的状况会持续多久?
As long as the sheriff lets me.
只要郡长准许,会一直下去的吧
I'm gonna get that girl.
我要上那个妞
Oh, leave her alone. You boys watch.
算了吧你 你们瞧好吧
I'm gonna get that girl. You've been saying that
我会泡到她的 从圣地亚哥过来路上
About every girl since San Diego.
你碰到女孩就会说这话
Mrs. Basilone,
巴斯隆夫人
I'm Lena.
我叫莉娜
I recognize you from the photos Johnny sent.
我认得你,约翰寄过来的照片上有你
Well, come in.
进来吧
Lena...
莉娜
He says you're beautiful.
他说你很漂亮
George.
乔治
I heard so much about you.
我听到过很多关于你的事
The last time I saw him in Honolulu,
我最后一次见到他是在檀香山
He couldn't stop talking about you.
一提到你他就讲个不停
He was just about to ship out.
他当时正准备出发
Would you like a coffee?
要来杯咖啡吗?
No. Thank you. I'm fine.
不,谢谢,我什么都不需要
Please sit down.
坐吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You have a very nice home.
家里布置得不错
Thank you.
谢谢
The 4th marines are mustered out.
陆战队第四师要解散了
How about you?
你怎么样?
I'm waiting for orders.
还在等命令
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表