剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
We'll take them the spanikopita.
我们给他们家送点菠菜派去
I'd like to go.
我也想去
Pay my respects, if they're friends of yours.
给你的朋友献上我的敬意
This is my friend bob. My condolences.
这是我朋友,鲍勃 节哀
Stella and alexi,
史黛拉和亚历克斯
They were friends every since they were children.
他们从小就是朋友
He was her friend.
他是她的朋友
It's no good, bob. Mama is still up.
现在不行,鲍勃 妈妈还没睡
The greek boys are gone. More and more every day-
每天有越来越多的希腊男孩死去
All of stella's friends from when she grew up.
所有跟史黛拉一起长大的孩子
I prayed for them, And for their families.
我为他们和他们的家庭祈祷
Do you go to church, bob?
你去教堂吗,鲍勃?
St. Mary's. Mmm.
圣马利亚教堂
What kind of church?
什么样的教堂
Catholic.
天主教
I like the early morning mass.
我喜欢早弥撒
Less people.
人比较少
Hmm, we need prayers.
我们都需要祈祷
How are we going to make it through these years If we don't pray?
如果没有祈祷这些年怎么熬过来?
We are so lucky to have you with us, bob,
你能跟我们在一起真是太好了,鲍勃
To have a young man in the house.
有个年轻男人在家中
I like you.
我喜欢你
Stella, she likes you.
史黛拉,她也喜欢你
Baba, he always wanted a son like you.
爸爸他一直想要个跟你一样的男孩
I am going to pray that you come back to us.
我去祈祷你能回来跟我一起
That's a good thing to pray for.
那是值得祈祷的
Let's get your squads going!
叫你们的班出发!
Pack up that gear anlet's go!
收拾好装备出发
You thought uncle sam was gonna pay for your great debauch forever?
你以为山姆大叔会永远付钱让你去堕落吗?
Officer: Move out! Semper fi.
出发了! 永远忠诚
Better gear up, brother.
快装备好,兄弟
Time to get back in shape.
该回复原状了
The m1 is better. Thers no contest.
M1更好,毫无疑问 (7.62mm口径M1半自动步♥枪♥,也称为伽兰德步♥枪♥)
Okay, so show us. - Okay, ready ready.
是吗,让我们瞧瞧 准备好了
Eight rounds over five.
八比三胜
No, I will still keep my springfield.
才不呢,我还是用我的春田狙击步♥枪♥ (7.62mm口径步♥枪♥,简称春田03式,1903年被美国♥军♥队采用)
Jesus christ, it's like talking to an old lady.
上帝,我就像是在跟个老妇女说话
Fine. You know what? Keep your cane.
好吧,留着你的老拐杖吧
I will keep my cane. - I'll will take the m1
我会的 我要用M1
Because it beats the hell out of the springfield.
因为它比春田强多了
No no no no. The 03's are still more accurate.
不,03式更准
Exactly exactly. No no, they're slower.
没错 不,它们更慢
Target in sight. - Watch him miss.
目标进入视野 看他打不中
Do it! Come on, gibson.
开枪! 快,吉布森
bull's-eye!
直接命中!
Hey! Hey!
嘿!
What are you doing?
你们搞什么?
You just shot some poor farmer's cow!
你们刚刚射杀了某个穷农民的牛!
It was gonna be steak anyway.
反正都会做成牛排的
Not if it's a dairy cow, you idiot.
那可是头奶牛,你个蠢货
good shot, gibson.
打得好,吉布森
What kind of morons have you become?
你都傻成什么样子了?
You will be given one sack of raisins.
每人都会发一袋葡萄干
You will be given one sack of uncooked rice.
还会发一袋生米
A japanese soldier can live on that for three weeks.
一个日本军人可以靠这些活三周
You will March the 100 miles
你们要在三天内行军100英里
Back to melbourne
回到墨尔本
And be in the arms of your aussie girlfriends In three days.
回到你们澳洲女孩的温暖乡
Fall in, column of two. Standby to move out.
排成两排,准备出发
Let's go. Fall in.
快,排队了
Move out!
出发!
H-2-1, drop your cocks and grab your socks.
准备出发了, 快点行动
Formation in 20 minutes.
20分钟后集♥合♥
Come on, let's move. On your feet, let's go.
快,起来,出发了
Come on, shake it out. Let's do it.
快,醒醒
On your feet. Let's move.
起来,出发了
Fuck!
操!
God!
天!
You first.
你先来
Oh, sweet jesus, that feels good.
我的天,感觉真好
Couple of doors down. Just right up?
过去几户人家就是了 那边?
Yeah. Oh, thank you.
是的 谢谢你
Take this with you. No...
拿着 不用了……
You have to go away, bob.
你得走了,鲍勃
Please don't come here anymore.
请不要再来了
I told mama and baba already
我告诉爸爸和妈妈
That you got your orders and you left. You couldn't say goodbye.
你接到命令离开了 没来得及说再见
You lied?
你说谎了?
I'm fairly crazy about you, robert.
我为你而疯狂,罗伯特
I think you know that.
我想你也知道
I thought so, yeah.
我知道
But...
但是……
I don't want to have a baby with you.
我不想怀你的孩子
Are you pregnant?
你怀孕了?
No. No. You're not?
没 没?
Bob, you and I aren't going to have a family.
鲍勃,你我不可能成家的
And we're not going to get married.
我们也不会结婚
And you are never coming back to melbourne.
你也永远不会回墨尔本
You're dumping me because you think I'm gonna get killed?
你是觉得我会战死所以要甩了我?
Bob...
鲍勃……
If you don't come back to us,
如果你不能回来
I don't just lose you,
不止是我会失去你
Mama does too.
妈妈也一样
I can't do that to her and I won't let you.
我不能也不会让你那样对她
She's lost so much already, bob.
她已经失去得够多了,鲍勃
She's praying for you to come back to us.
她在祈祷你能回来跟我们团聚
She can save her breath.
那她可以省省了
Leckie. Leckie, god love you.
莱基,莱基,爱死你了
Come here. Fuck off.
过来 滚开
No, seriously. I've got to piss like terrible.
不,说真的 我尿快憋不住了
You've got to cover for me, okay?
帮我站一下哨,可以吗?
I can't. Drunk as a skunk.
不行,我喝得烂醉如泥
One minute, that's all I need. Come on.
我就只要一会儿,帮帮忙
Come on. Thank you.
帮帮忙吧,谢了
Leckie, what are you doing?
莱基,你在干什么?
Manning this fucking post, lieutenant.
在站他妈的哨啊,中尉
Are you out of your mind? - I'm the fucking guard on guard duty.
你疯了吧? 我是他妈的守卫在站他妈的哨
You pull a fucking sidearm on an officer?
你♥他♥妈♥的对军官拔枪?
Lieutenant, I went for a quick piss. Leckie was just covering.
中尉,我去上厕所了 莱基只是帮我站一下
You fucking prick! - Stand at attention.
你♥他♥妈♥个混球! 立正
Fuck you! I said stand at attention!
操你! 我说立正!
And I said fuck you!
我说操你!
* don't sit under the apple tree *
别和别人坐在苹果树下
* with anyone else but me *
除了和我
* with anyone else but me *
除了和我
* with anyone else but me *
除了和我
* no no no, don't sit under the apple tree *
别,别坐在苹果树下
* with anyone else but me *
除了和我
* with anyone else but me *
除了和我
* till I come marching home. *
等我回家
Run, ma! Good hit, ma.
快跑,妈妈! 打得好,妈妈
Yes, auntie, that's a six.
舅母,是六分
So I guess it's sort of like baseball, huh?
我觉得有点像棒球,嗯?
What happens in baseball?
棒球是怎么样的?
Well, in baseball,
在棒球比赛中
You hit a ball and you run to a base.
你击球上垒
Then you run to the next base if you can.
然后以最快的速度跑上临近的垒
You keep going to the next base.
不停跑垒
If you get to enough bases you score a run.
如果你跑了足够的垒就得分了
Sounds like rounders. We play that in school.
听上去像圆场球 我们在学校玩那个
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表