剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
Halfway across the runway, sir.
长官,我们已经穿过跑道的一半了
We're taking heavy fire.
我们受到相当猛的火力压制
Runner. We need an air strike.
朗纳 我们需要空中火力支援
We need-- we need an air strike...
我们需要…我们需要空中支援
... To subdue jap artillery From the hill.
压制山头的日军♥火♥力
Are you receiving?
听到?
Gotta get some fire on that bastard.
得向那些混♥蛋♥讨点火力支援
We're gonna get you some help.
我们会帮你
Are you receiving? Are you receiving?
收到?收到?
I don't think we can send. Need a goddamn radio that works.
发不出去 得找一台能用的无线电
Fix it. Do you hear me? Get it done.
修一下,听到了吗,搞定它
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Leckie.
莱基
White castle, this is how-4. Do you read?
总部,这里是H连4排,收到?
Gotta go back. What about conley?
你往回走 康利呢?
Get us a radio and a corpsman up here.
去给我们找台无线电和一个医护兵来
I'll stay with conley.
我陪着康利
White castle, this is how-4. Do you read?
总部,这里是H连4排,请回话?
Hey, I'm coming back. I'm coming back. Do you hear me?
我会回来的,听见没?
I'm coming back. I'm coming back.
我会回来的
Come on, stay with me.
坚持住,别离开我
Corpsman! Hey, corpsman!
医护兵!
Working time is at xray5. Corpsman!
X连5排呼叫 医护兵!
White castle, white castle, do you read?
总部,请回话?
I need a corpsman and a radio!
我需要个医护兵和一台无线电
A radio?
无线电?
You're better off With two tin cans and a fucking string.
还不如拉根绳子接上两个铁罐有用
...Plus 100. Over.
加100米,完毕
Get me in contact! White castle
快给我接上 总部
This is ack ack. Are you receiving? Drover-king-6...
这里是迫击炮组,收到请回话? 我是K连6排的卓沃
We need an air strike on it. Over.
我们需要空中支援,完毕
We've gotta get the hell out of here! Let's go! Let's go!
我们要离开这里!我们走!
Let's go! Let's go!
我们走!
Come on! Let's go!
快,我们走!
Get him on his feet! Keep moving!
把他扶起来,继续前进!
You're okay! Come on!
你没事的 快!
Come on! Let's go!
快! 我们走!
Oswalt!
奥斯沃!
Let's go! Let's go!
我们走!
Corpsman! Hey, corpsman!
医护兵!
Corpsman!
医护兵!
Mortars, bomb center sector and adjust!
迫击炮,校准轰炸中间部位
Direct fire--
直接射击
H.E. On the building on your right front!
对你右侧建筑使用高爆弹
Leyden, get that gun on the right!
莱登,把右边的火力点干掉
Hanging! Fire!
准备! 放!
Hanging! Fire two!
准备 第二发!
Get that one on the left, ay!
把左边那个也干掉!
Direct fire, 100.
直接射击,100米
Base charge.
基本弹♥药♥
Hanging. Fire!
准备 放!
100'! Hit 'em again! Four!
100米!再炸一次! 四发!
Hanging. Fire!
准备 放!
Let's go, k company! Move out!
我们走,K连,冲啊!
Spread out! Keep moving!
散开!继续前进!
Up.
起!
Stop.
停下!
Easy.
小心点
squad leaders,
各位班长
Find your people, check 'em out.
清点你们的人员 检查伤亡情况
You jasco people, get set up and wired in.
通信兵的人架好线保持联络
I need an ammo count.
我还要弹♥药♥量统计
What do you got? What do you need?
看看还剩什么?还需要什么?
We'll have o.P.S going up before dark.
我们说不定在天黑前还会行动
Here you go, guys. Standby to standby.
拿去吧,伙计们 都做好准备
That's all we've got. Pass it around.
就只有这些了,传过去吧
Is this item company? No, k35.
这是I连吗? 不,是K连3排5班
I've got to get back to baker-1-7.
我要回到B连1排7班去
Do you have any idea where they are?
你知道他们在哪里吗?
No, I don't. I need you to take our wounded back to the beach.
不知道,我要你们帮忙把伤员带回海滩去
No can do. We're moving out.
不,不行,我们还要继续前进
Hold here till we load our wounded,
等我们装上了伤员才准走
Then you can move your ass wherever you want.
你想去哪里都行
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Get the wounded aboard!
把伤员搬过来!
Let's get 'em onboard!
把他们搬过来
We're fine below! Lower away!
下面准备好了,放低点!
Out of the way, sir. Where do you want this one?
这边不行,长官 那这个放哪里?
Right over here.
就那边吧
Clean this dressing. Doctor, his b.p. is falling.
把这个衣服清理好 医生,他的血压在下降
Clamp the bleeder... Right there.
夹住伤口,就那里
I've got a diminished blood pressure.
我测到他血压在下降
Sponge.
药棉
He's gone. Get him below and prep that abdominal.
他不行了,把他抬下去 准备好那个伤员的手术
Set him down here. Get a tourniquet on that.
把他放这里,绑上止血带
Dextrose. Take one now, save one for the morning.
现在喝一支葡萄糖 再留一只明早喝
Whatcha doing, Daniels?
你在干什么呢,丹尼尔斯?
Water. Counting japs.
数日本人
What's the report, hillbilly? 81 from battalion.
报告怎么说,希尔比利? 营伤亡81人
60s are all here and registered.
60mm迫击炮组的人都整编到了这里
Gunny, I need another man at second platoon l.P.
军士,二排的潜伏哨还要一个人
Roger that.
明白
Hey, Daniels. Second platoon l. P. Let's go.
丹尼尔,去二排的潜伏哨,我们走
I can count japs from here.
我可以在这里数日本人
Hey, Daniels, did you ar me?
嘿,丹尼尔,听见我说话没?
I said Gunny. Gunny.
我说…… 军士
Find someone else for him. I need Daniels here.
找其他人吧,就让他待在这里
Aye, Skipper.
是,长官
Doc, Daniels is gonna come help you count bandages,
医生,丹尼尔在这里帮你数绷带
Maybe get a little shuteye. Yes, sir.
你也可以休息一下 是,长官
Come on, private. Let someone else take over.
振作点,大兵 让别人替你吧
There's so many to count.
有太多要数了
I know, private. I know.
我知道的,大兵,我知道
All right, Daniels.
没事了,丹尼尔
Just as easily been me counting japs I can't see.
我也能像他一样数日本人的话 现在会好过多了
But it's not you.
但他毕竟不是你
Sir, coming across the airfield today...
长官,今天穿过机场的时候
I've never been more scared in my entire life.
我一生中还没有这么害怕过
We're all afraid.
我们都很害怕
All of us.
我们都一样
A man who isn't scared out here is either a liar or dead.
这种情况下不害怕的不是说谎就是死了
History is full of wars Fought for 100 reasons.
历史是由不同理由的无数战争组成的
But this war, our war,
但这场战争,我们的战争
I want to believe--
我宁愿相信……
I have to believe
我也必须相信……
That every step across that airfield
穿过机场的每一步
Every man that's wounded, every man I lose--
受伤的每个人 死去的每个人
That it's all worthwhile because our cause is just.
都是值得的 因为我们是为了正义
Of course, if a just cause came with some hot food and cold water,
当然了 如果伴随着正义的还有一些热食和冷水
That'd be okay too.
那也挺不错的
Rest up, boys.
休息吧,伙计们
Thought you might need that. Thank you, sir.
我想你应该需要这个 谢了,长官
Ack ack got me my battlefield commission on the canal.
自从参军入伍接受使命以来
Seems like 1,000 years ago now.
就好像过了1000多年了
You handled yourself well today, sledge.
你今天表现很好,斯莱治
You'll be all right.
你会没事的
Just remember your training.
记住训练时怎么做的就行
Yes, sir.
是,长官
...Order for the 3rd battalion
给第3营的命令
To make a company-sized frontal assault.
参谋部认为日军大部分的防守
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表