剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
This is- I'm sorr
这…很抱歉
Yeah, all right.
没事
Listen,
听着
Get yourself a big breakfast and a pot of coffee
泡杯咖啡,好好吃顿早饭
And you come back here when you're respectable.
再回到这里时,就得有个样子
It's not gonna do to have you heave all over your own citation.
给你颁奖时你也不想是这副鸟样吧
This is the highest honor that our country can award a serviceman.
这是国家能给予一名军人的最高荣耀
But from now on,
从现在起
You try and act like it's yours.
你得配得起这份荣耀
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Well, go.
出去吧
Aw, jeez.
天呐
* you're just an angel in disguise *
你是化了妆的天使
* who wandered down from up above *
从天上下凡
* you're just a heavenly surprise *
你是上天给我的惊喜
* who came to earth for me to love *
来到人间和我相爱
* 'cause introduction to an angel *
因为与天使的结合
* is more than thrilling *
更让人兴奋
* it leaves me high... *
那让我嗨…
The articles of war?
战争法则?
That's what I'm calling 'em.
我是这么叫的
He's been going on about this
在你们来之前
Since long before you came along.
他就一直在研究这个
See, gwenie's dad, my son, he's over there in burma
关宁的父亲,也就是我儿子
Showing the japs what side is up.
在缅♥甸♥教训日本人
I'm in charge of gwenie's honor.
我得维护关宁的清白
A manual of arms.
就像作战手册
My grandfather would want the same understanding.
换我爷爷也会这么做的
Let's get this understood.
先了解一下吧
Hit him with it, girl.
孩子,告诉他
Article I:General provisions. Hands off the merchandise.
第一条 总则,不要对商品动手动脚
You've memorized this?
你都记住了?
See, I'm the merchandise.
知道吗,我就是商品
Hand off, aye aye, sir.
手别碰,明白了,先生
Article ii:
第二条:
Hands off the merchandise.
还是不要碰商品
Meaning there'll be none of that.
就是不要发生以下情况
There's no problem there. I'm not much of a dancer, sir.
不会的,我舞跳得不怎么好
Um, article iii:
法则三:
Punishments for violating one and two.
对犯了一、二条的处罚是
It'll be swift and unflinching.
那将是迅速、严厉的
Don't for a moment think otherwise, son.
不要心存侥幸,孩子
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
Make a hole. Come on.
大家过来吧,来
Drink it out of the glass without spilling.
喝掉杯子里的酒,但别让它洒出来
That's right. Take your time.
好的,别着急
Move closer. A little close.
近一点,再近点
Closer. Come on.
近一点 快啊
Closer. Closer.
近一点,近一点
A little closer.
再近一点
It's hard. Come on.
这个太难了,别这样
M.P.S just pulled up.
宪兵队的人来了
You've got to get out of here.
我们得离开这里了
Every marine in this place is awol.
陆战队员来这里可是犯军纪的
I'd say that's why they're here.
这就是他们来这的原因
Listen up.
听着
Every marine in this establishment
在这里的每个陆战队员
Will produce a liberty pass or will return immediately to his billet.
都得有外出许可,否则就立刻给我回军营
Oh, come on!
噢,少来了!
What's this then?
发生什么了?
There's no problem. I've got a pass.
没问题的,我有外出许可
But still, why don't I escort gwen out the back, sir?
但是,为什么不让我送关宁回去呢?
You're going back to your billet. - Good night, gramps.
你得回军营去 - 晚安,爷爷
Don't wait up. M.P.: Show me your pass.
不要熬夜 给我看你的许可证
Come on, let's go.
来吧,撤了
Come on, mo.
快
Saddle up, pardner. - Stealing an m. P.'s jeep? Are you kidding me?
上来啊,伙计 - 偷开宪兵的吉普,没搞错吧?
come on, mo. Hop in.
都发动了 来吧,上车
You can't do this shit, john. Not now.
你不能干这蠢事,约翰 至少现在不行
Remember what chesty told you.
别忘了切斯特怎么和你说的
Don't screw this up.
别坏了大事
Left.
左转
March.
前进
Line halt.
立定
Detail halt.
全部立正
Sir, detail is formed.
长官,整队完毕
For extraordinary heroism and conspicuous gallantry,
隶属于海军陆战队七团一营
Sergeant john basilone,
约翰·巴斯隆中士
While at great risk to his own life,
1942年10月24日和25日,在瓜达尔卡纳尔岛
Fought valiantly to check a savage
不顾个人生命危险
And determined japanese assault
与日军英勇搏斗
While serving the 1st battalion, 7th marines
击退日军疯狂进攻
In guadalcanal on October 24 and 25, 1942.
为表彰其英勇气概及卓越功勋
Sergeant john basilone is hereby awarded
特此授予约翰·巴斯隆中士
The medal of honor.
荣誉勋章
Left as we go.
左转弯齐步走
Right face.
向右转
Company right hut.
全体向右转
Face right.
向右看
So what's your name then?
那么你叫什么?
Bob.
鲍勃
Sobered up, are you, bob?
酒醒了吧,鲍勃?
I'm no fool.
我又不傻
These are for you.
这是给你的
I hope you're hungry.
但愿你饿了
Man on radio:...Created by the announcement
据声明称
That president roosevelt and winston churchill
罗斯福总统和温斯顿·丘吉尔首相
Have met at casablanca and completed...
在卡萨布兰卡会晤并达成……
Stella: This is bob. Leckie.
这是鲍勃 我姓莱基
Bob leckie.
叫鲍勃·莱基
Shake hands with my father baba.
和我爸爸握个手吧
what a grip.
有趣的握手
An american grip, eh?
美式的,哈?
This is my mama.
这是我妈妈
This is a yank.
美国人啊
Skin and bones. Like a skeleton. Like a rail.
真瘦,骨瘦如柴,跟根棍子似的
Stella, his jacket. Ella.
史黛拉,帮他脱了外套
I thought we were going for a stroll.
我本打算和你出去转转的
Good news, bob. You're staying for dinner.
有个好消息,鲍勃 你要留下来吃晚饭
I am?
啊?
One word of an american coming to call and that was that.
我只说了句有个美国人来做客 他们就这样了
This is like a thanksgiving.
这就跟感恩节一样
Oh, what is that?
什么是感恩节?
It's a holiday roosevelt made of the fourth Thursday of November.
罗斯福定的节日 每年11月的第四个星期四
Everyone sits at the table, eats turkey and argues.
大伙都聚在一起吃火鸡,互相抱怨
roosevelt is a great man.
罗斯福是个伟大的人
You eat as much as you like, eh? Ella.
想吃什么请随意
The beans are from the garden.
豆子是自家园子里种的
You didn't touch the feta.
你都没吃羊乳酪
We save it for tomorrow, huh?
留着明天吃吧?
Nay, mama, I'll start cleaning up.
不用了,妈妈,我来收拾
You see? Good girl, my stella.
看见没? 我的史黛拉可是个好女孩
Good greek girl.
是个好希腊女孩
You're on your own now.
你是一个人喽
I think I can handle this one.
我想我应付得来的
So, mama,
伯母
What's a greek girl like you doing in melbourne?
像你这样的希腊女孩怎么到墨尔本了?
Oh, you don't care about that.
你不会想知道的
No no no, don't go officer on me. You're not australian.
别,跟我没什么好隐瞒的 你可不是澳大利亚人
No no, I come from the old country.
不是,我的国家已经没有了
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表