剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
Cease fire!
停火!
Cease fire on the firing line!
站在原位,停火!
You stupid, goddamn shavetail son of a bitch!
你这个该死的混♥蛋♥陆军新兵崽子!
You keep your fucking weapon pointed downrange
你♥他♥妈♥的再不把枪口保持朝下
or I will shove that fuckin' piece up your sorry fucking ass.
我就把枪塞到你该死的屁♥眼♥里去
Don't look at me, Lieutenant. The gunny's right.
看我也没用,中尉,他是对的
Next relay!
下一组!
You seen Phillips?
见到菲利普了没?
I believe the Angels are shipping out.
我想他们已经出发了
You might catch them back down at the docks.
你或许还能在后面的码头上赶上他们
Sid was my best customer.
希德是我最好的读者了
When you've finished, please return it to the Pacific Library of Congress.
你看完了就还到太平洋国会图书馆来
Kipling. Always good.
吉卜林的书 -不错的选择
Most of these jokers can't read.
大部分家伙不懂欣赏
Have you heard the latest about the other war?
有关于其他战场的消息吗?
There's another war?
还有其他战场?
We invaded Europe. Landed last month in France.
我们攻入了欧洲 上个月在法国登陆的
Hell, unless you got a brother over there, most guys don't give a shit.
哎,除非你有兄弟在那边 不然大部分人都不鸟这事的
My brother landed in Italy,
我哥哥在意大利登陆的
tank battalion.
他是在坦克营
Well, I guess you get to give a shit.
难怪你这么关心
Just coffee, thanks.
咖啡就行,谢了
That explains it. You're a believer.
怪不得不喝酒,你是个教♥徒♥
Yes.
是啊
Okay, question:
好吧,问你个问题
God created everything, right?
上帝创造了一切,是吧?
The heavens, the seven seas, the Marine Corps...
天堂,七大洋,还有海军陆战队……
Sleeping Beauty there...
睡在那里的美女……
Even him.
没错
Land crabs, rats, mosquitoes.
螃蟹,老鼠,蚊子
The mosquitoes are a little tough to understand, I guess, but...
我想蚊子是有点让人难以理解,但是……
God created Japs too, right...
上帝也创造了日本人,对吧?
yellow slants who have tried to kill me on many occasions?
就是那些时刻想干掉我的黄猴?
Japs come from the Garden of Eden too?
日本人也是诞生于伊甸园吗?
Well, what we do is up to us.
怎么做取决于我们自己
He gives the choice.
上帝只是让我们做选择
Free will. Right.
自♥由♥意志,没错
Except He's God, of course, so He knows what we're gonna do before we do it.
上帝除外 他在我们做之前就知道我们想做什么
Predestination.
命运啊
So the whole game is fixed by the will of Gramps on His throne
所以这些都是高高在上的他老人家 随心所欲的游戏
while we're down here for what?
那我们在这里干什么?
His entertainment? That makes us chumps and God's a sadist.
供他消遣娱乐? 那样我们一定是傻瓜,上帝也是虐待狂
And either way I got no use for Him.
不管怎样,我做什么都无济于事
So what do you believe in?
那你信什么?
I believe in ammunition.
我相信武力
Tell you what, though.
但不管怎样
Since I'm not on speaking terms with Him anymore,
虽然我已经不再向祂祷告了
next time you're having a chat with the old geezer,
但下次你跟那个老家伙说话时
can you ask Him to sink a few Jap transports
能不能求祂沉掉几艘日军运输船
and have them all fall on their bayonets
并让他们死在自己的刺刀下
so I can get the fuck out of here and go home?
好让我能离开这鬼地方回家?
I sure would appreciate it.
我会感激不尽的
You go ahead and keep it.
那本书你就留着吧
I don't know why I have it in the first place.
我也不知道当初为什么要带它
No, thanks.
谢了
I've got my own.
我自己有一本了
Follow the man in front of you
跟着你前面的人
and get off that beach.
离开沙滩
And when you get to the tree line
当进入到丛林时
remember to clear your weapons of sand.
记得清理武器里的沙子
Aye, sir. Mortarmen...
是,长官 迫击炮手
Make sure you have four HE rounds set for fire.
确保你拿到了四发高爆弹 并设于待发状态
Good luck. God bless.
上帝保佑你们好运
You heard the skipper! Get your gear on. Move!
都听明白了吧!装备好,行动!
How's my pack?
我的背包系牢了吗?
Let's get it done, Eugene.
好好完成任务,尤金
Second squad, fourth boat!
第二班,上四号♥船!
Get inside! Easy easy! Get inside.
进去!小心!进去!
Section 1 and 2 loading.
第一队和第二队登船中
Good luck, Sledge. Thank you, sir.
祝你好运,斯莱治 谢谢,长官
I don't smoke.
我不抽烟
Yeah?
是吗?
Here we go, boys!
该我们了,伙计们!
Stay the fuck down!
都他妈的低下来!
My trespasses...
……上帝,我的罪恶……
Fire! Open fire!
开火,可以开火!
Load and lock, gentlemen!
准备战斗,伙计们!
Load and lock!
准备战斗!
Load and lock!
准备 战斗!
Stand by, Marines!
准备登陆,大兵们!
Here we go! Let's go, let's go!
行了!上,我们上!
Move move move! Go go go!
行动,快!
Move out!
出去!
Let's move out! Let's go! Move out!
出去!快!出去!
Keep moving! Keep it moving!
别停!继续行动!
Go go go!
快!
Keep moving!
继续行动!
Sledge, get on the beach! Let's make a move!
斯莱治,快上沙滩,动起来!
Let's go, let's go!
我们走!
I'm hit!
我中弹了!
I'm hit!
我中弹了!
I'm bleeding out! I'm bleeding out!
我在流血,我在流血!
I'm bleeding out! Help!
我流血了,救命!
Let's go! Open fire!
冲啊!可以开火!
I can't breathe!
我不能呼吸了!
Get up, get up, get up!
起来,起来!
Corpsman!
医护兵!
Marine! Let's go this way!
大兵!这边走!
Hold the mortars down! Hold the mortars!
放下迫击炮,准备好炮弹!
Easy on the water. Easy on the water
省着点喝水,省着点
Where the hell is Love company?
L连他妈在哪里?
Is this 3/7? No, 3/5!
这是七团三排吗? 不,是五团三排!
Well, where the hell is the 7th Marines?
那该死的七团在哪里?
You're on orange beach 3! 3/7's supposed to be on our right flank.
这是橙滩三排 七团三排应该是在我们的右翼.
Goddamn cock sucking son of a bitch.
真♥他♥妈♥的见鬼了
Sledge! Sledge, you gotta...
斯莱治,你要……
They got us bracketed. We gotta move!
敌人包抄过来了,我们要转移了!
Let's go! Get your ass out of this hole!
我们走,快离开这个坑!
We gotta move!
我们要转移了!
Move! Get up there!
快,快上来!
Let's go!
我们走!
Sledge, God damn it, you gotta get your ass out of that hole right now!
斯莱治,该死的 快他妈的上来!
Move it! Move forward. Join your squad!
快!上来,跟着你的班!
Move!
快!
Move move!
快!
Keep your heads down!
低着头!
Aw, fuck!
操!
We gotta get off the beach! I know!
我们要离开海滩 明白!
Leckie, you gotta move! Leave me the fuck alone!
莱基,动起来! 少他妈管我!
I'm fucking bleeding out!
我他妈出血了!
Keep 'em here, gunny. I gotta find second platoon.
你带着部下在这里,上士 我得去找到第二排
Aye aye, sir. Hillbilly!
是,长官 希尔比利!
You're with me. Bring a runner. Let's go!
你跟着我,再带个传令员,我们走!
You, let's go!
你,跟我们走!
"K" company? Part of it.
是K连? 一小部分而已
You're supposed to hook up with the rest of the battalion
你们应该跟着其余部队
in the southern edge of the airfield, in the brushline.
前往机场南部的灌木丛
Got it.
明白
You guys got any water?
你们还有水吗?
No, we ain't got any fucking water.
哪还有什么他妈的水了
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表