剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
Hurry up and wait.
慢慢来吧
Do you- do you need anything?
你…你需要什么帮助吗?
No. No, I'm not here for-
不,不,我来这里不是为了…
John's insurance money
约翰的保险金
Is gonna help you out, right, Lena?
会帮你分担不少压力的,不是吗,莉娜?
Actually, he never signed the papers.
实际上,他从来就没签什么文件
He never signed? That's $10, 000.
从来就没签过?那可是1万美金啊
It's okay. I'm all right.
没事的,我很好
I saw his grave on Iwo.
我去看过他在硫磺岛的坟墓
He's got lots of good marines on all sides of him.
他身边有许多优秀的战友和他一起
He-
他…
He would've appreciated that.
他应该会感到高兴的
Are you sure about that coffee?
你真的不要来杯咖啡吗?
Maybe something stiffer?
还是要其它什么?
No.
不了
I came by because
我来是因为
I thought you should have this.
我觉得这个应该给你们
There's my little brother. Porter: Jewett!
这是我弟弟 朱伊特到了!
Jewett, Texas!
德克萨斯州朱伊特到了!
No sign of Florence.
没看到佛罗伦斯
Melbourne's a hell of a long way, Burgie.
墨尔本离这很远的,布尔金
It'll take Florence a while to get from Australia to here.
佛罗伦斯得从澳大利亚大老远跑这里来
Thanks...
谢谢
For doing all you did to keep us from getting our fool heads shot off.
感谢你为我们所做的 让我们免于挨子弹
You're good marines.
你们是个优秀的陆战队员
It's him. It is?
就是他 是吗?
It's Robert.
他叫罗伯特
You made quite an entrance, Bob.
鲍勃,你可是引起了一阵骚动啊
the whole room is buzzing.
整个房♥间的人都轰动了
I hope they meet their deadlines.
我希望他们对我的好奇到此为止了
We're all mighty proud of you,
我们都以你为荣
Proud of all you soldiers.
为你们这些大兵感到骄傲
I was a marine.
我只是海军陆战队员
We're proud of all of you.
我们以你为荣
So now you're back.
现在你回家了
I'm guessing you're here for a job.
我猜你到这里来找工作的
That's why they made you the editor.
这就是你为什么能成为主编了
I'll take my former position.
我想要我以前的那个职位
Well, you still want to cover local sports?
那么,你还想报导当地的体育新闻吗?
Yup... To start with.
没错,先从那开始
Here's why:
和你说吧
That guy you've got writing the column right now-
你们现在请来写这个专栏的人
He's got no snap, no style.
文笔不够犀利,也没自己的风格
The prose just lays there like spilled ink on newsprint.
内容干瘪无力,就是走走形式
You need to send him to obits and give me his desk.
你应该让他去写讣告 把他的位置给我
I do - For the sake of the paper.
是这样吗? 报纸是要销量的
Dan, when did you see me demoting him and hiring you?
那我什么时候把他降职,而开始请你呢?
Today is good. Today?
今天就不错啊 今天?
Bergen catholic plays don Bosco prep this afternoon.
博根市天主教中学下午对上唐.博斯科预备学校
The kickoff is at 3:00, so...
开始的时间是3点,所以…
I'd better get going.
我最好现在出发
Shouldn't we talk about salary?
不谈谈薪水吗?
$10 a week raise will do it.
周薪上调10块钱差不多了
I will give you $7. I'd have taken $5.
我只给你7块 还以为只能要5块钱呢
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
Are you a jap?
你是小日本吗?
Honestly, 'cause you sneak up like one.
说实话,你鬼鬼祟祟的的样子很像
You are spying on Vera Keller.
你在偷看薇拉·凯勒
My God. Ma.
我的天 妈
She never gave you the time of day.
她还没跟你打过招呼呢
And she's dating an officer, of course.
当然了,她现在和一个军官在约会
look at that fancy car.
看他那辆车真气派
Did you come up here for a reason?
你到这里来到底什么事?
To get you to stop banging on that typewriter.
让你别敲那台打字机了
It's called working, ma.
妈,这是工作
Not sitting there like that, it isn't.
这样坐着可不像,一点也不像
look at this mess.
看看这里乱的
Mmm, your dress blues.
看看你的制♥服♥
You've never even worn them.
你连穿都没穿过
I think you would've looked nice in them.
我觉得你穿上它一定很帅
New Orleans Crescent city,
纽澳良 新月城到了
Home to the delta blues and the French quarter.
蓝调音乐的发源地 著名的观光点——法语区
Watch your wallets, pockets and watches.
小心你的钱包,口袋及手表
This is new Orleans.
欢迎来到纽澳良
Hot links!
新鲜的烤香肠!
Get your hot links here!
快来吃新鲜的烤香肠!
Hey, how about a hot link?
嘿,来一根吧?
Yes? Mrs. Keller.
有什么事吗? 凯勒夫人
Yes.
是的
I'd like to speak to Vera, please.
我想跟薇拉说句话,拜托了
And who shall I say is calling?
那我要告诉她是谁呢?
Robert Leckie, Mrs. Keller.
我叫罗伯特·莱基,凯勒夫人
I've lived across the street from you for the last 20 years.
我住在你家街对面20年了
Of course.
哦
Welcome home, Robert.
欢迎回来,罗伯特
Let me just see if she can come to the door.
让我叫她到门口来吧
Bob Leckie.
鲍勃·莱基
You're back.
你回来了啊
I was afraid you wouldn't remember me either.
我怕你也记不得我了呢
Oh, I remember you.
我当然记得了
The last time I saw you was In church right before you shipped out.
上次你出发前在教堂见过你
So...
那…
You look well.
你气色不错啊
Nice uniform.
军装很帅气
thank you.
谢谢
I've been wondering if you would grant me The pleasure of taking you out.
我想你能否赏脸跟我出去?
You want to take me out?
你在约我吗?
Yes, I do.
是的
Uh, I have a date tonight.
呃,我今晚有约会了
when the doorbell rang, I thought you were him.
门铃响的时候,我还以为是他呢
Well, there he is.
他来了
Nice car.
好车啊
Hey. Robert Leckie.
嘿,我叫罗伯特·莱基
Charles Dunworthy.
我叫查尔斯·邓伍迪
Vera. - Mmm. Army, huh, Charlie?
薇拉 陆军是吧,查理?
Where'd you serve?
你在那里服役的?
I just graduated from West point.
我刚从西点军校毕业
Lieutenant. Congratulations.
少尉啊,恭喜了
Too bad you missed the whole show.
真遗憾你错过了战争
Vera...
薇拉…
How about another time?
换个时间怎么样?
Maybe tomorrow night?
也许明晚?
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事?
I just asked Vera if she'd like to have dinner.
我在约薇拉一起吃晚饭
Huh. Nice try.
哈,不错嘛
She's not interested.
不过她没有兴趣
Actually, I don't have any plans for tomorrow night.
事实上,我明晚还没什么安排
Oh, is that right? Really?
是吗,真的?
Obviously I've been wasting a lot of gasoline.
显然我纯粹是白费功夫了
Good night, Vera.
晚安,薇拉
Well, it looks like I am free for dinner tonight.
看来我今晚也有空了
So what are you gonna do now that you're home?
那你回来了打算做什么?
Oh, I'm back writing for "the Bergen county record. "
我要给"博根郡纪事报"写稿子
Oh, we don't get "the record. "
我们家没有"纪事报"
I'll talk to subscriptions.
我会帮你订的
you're staring.
你在盯着我看
Oh. I'm sorry.
啊,对不起
No.
没有
Actually, I'm not.
实际上我没盯着你看
Three years ago in a miserable part of the pacific,
三年前在艰苦的太平洋战场上
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表