剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
Looks like someone is hunting for you, cobber.
看上去有人在找你,伙计
Hey, it's my turn.
嘿,到我了
Shit.
该死
Your unit? How company, 1st marines.
哪个部队的? 海军陆战队第一师,H连
Report to your c.O. No later than 2400.
24点之前向你的指挥官报到
I trust you marines got your heads back together.
我相信你们能好好表现的
I'm on orders from 2nd marine division.
我刚得到陆战第二师部的命令
Lieutenant lebec has got the platoon now,
勒贝克中尉升任排长
And I want him to inherit a solid outfit
我想让他得到一个团结的队伍
So I volunteered you for reassignment To the battalion intelligence section
所以我推举你调到营参谋部
You're booting us?
你赶走了我们?
Not you-
不是你……
Leckie.
是莱基
Fuck.
操
So, a little light.
我开下灯
How about if an engine catches fire
你就说发动机着火了
And you dump in the pacific?
你掉在太平洋上,怎么样?
Swim around for days, weeks, get strafeby jap zeroes.
在海上泡了几天甚至几周 被日军零式扫射
Finally the navy picks you up.
最终被海军救起
Think about how many war bonds you'd sell then.
想想那样你该能卖♥♥掉多少国债啊
Probably give you another medal.
或许还会再给你授枚勋章
You're gonna look up katie, right?
你会去看望凯蒂的,是吧?
First chance I get.
一有机会就去
I've been sending my poker winnings home to her.
我已经把我扑克赢的钱寄给他了
Hey, 700 of that is mine.
嘿,还有700是我的呢
that's the good thing about leaving-
也算是离开的好处吧
I won't lose anymore money to you.
不会再输钱给你了
Wish you were coming with me.
真希望你能跟我一起回去
I think that's you.
我想你该走了
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表