剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
I was laying in the mud,
我躺在烂泥地里
Dreaming about a moment like this with you.
梦想着现在与你一起共度美好时光
You get right to it, don't you?
想想也正常,不是吗?
In the mud?
是在烂泥地里?
Afraid so.
应该是
You must've been through a lot.
你一定经历了很多
Well, here we are.
不过,那都是过去了
Mmhmm. So what's next?
那接下来你有什么打算?
I don't know. I didn't get that far.
不知道,我还没想那么远
And why me?
那你为什么找我呢?
Why not Rita Hayworth or Betty Grable?
为什么不找丽塔·海华斯 或是贝蒂·嘉宝 明星之类的?
Because I know you.
因为我了解你
Bob, you don't-
鲍勃,你不…
You don't really know me.
你根本不了解我
You're right.
没错
I don't know how to do this.
我不知道该怎么样才好
Bob, you're doing fine. This is fine.
鲍勃,没事的,你做的很好了
It's a start.
刚开始而已嘛
You know, I wrote you a lot of letters while I was over there.
要知道战场上我给你写了不少信
You did? I didn't get any.
是吗,我一封都没收到
I never sent 'em. Why?
因为我没寄出去 为什么?
I thought-
我以为…
I didn't think I was gonna make it,
我觉得我不可能生还的
So it didn't matter if I sent 'em or not.
所以你看不看都无所谓了
Can I read them now?
那我现在可以看看吗?
I don't have 'em anymore.
信都没了
Rain on cape Gloucester erased every word.
格洛斯特角的雨把字都冲掉了
What were they like, these letters?
那这些信写得怎样?
Best stuff I ever wrote.
是我写过最好的东西
Hey, buddy. I appreciate you coming.
嘿,伙计,你能来我真感激
Thanks so much for picking me up.
谢谢你来接我
Hi, fella. How are you? Good to see you.
伙计,还好吧? 很高兴见到你
You gonna take this for me or what?
还不帮我拿着?
Good to see you, Eugene.
很高兴见到你,尤金
We'll just drive up to Chickasaw.
我们要开车去契卡索郡去
So good to see you.
很高兴见到你
What's with the Macarthur bit?
你那麦克阿瑟造型是怎么回事?
Huh? The mammy yokum.
什么? 优克姆大妈 (美国著名漫画人物)
Popeye the sailor.
大力水手卜派
It calms me down.
这能让我平静
Packing it, cleaning it-
装填烟丝,清理烟灰
I always have something to do.
总能有点事情做
What do you remember about Mary Houston?
你还记得玛丽·休斯顿吗?
Mary Houston? Yeah.
玛丽·休斯顿?
The Mary Houston?
就那个玛丽·休斯顿?
Well, like everybody else in mobile,
跟所有莫比尔市的人一样
I was in love with Mary Houston. That's too bad for you.
我也喜欢过她 那真是太糟了
She's marrying me. Yeah, sure she will
她要嫁给我了 当然了
The minute she goes blind. Well, I asked her.
她一定是鬼迷心窍了 我会再去问问她的
She said yes, so you're just gonna have to deal with it, brother.
她都已经答应了,你还是接受事实吧
You're saying that Mary Houston
你说的那个玛丽·休斯顿
Is gonna be Mary Houston Phillips?
将会成为玛丽·休斯顿·菲利普?
In the eyes of God and the law.
我向天发誓
Well, what am I gonna hear next?
那接下来我还会听到什么?
That Martians landed downtown? They're setting up a hotel?
火星人降落在市区并开起了宾馆?
I want you to be my best man.
我要你做我的伴郎
If you think that I'm gonna stand at the altar
如果你认为我会站在圣坛旁
And lose Mary Houston to the likes of you-
眼睁睁地看玛丽落在你的手里
Well, hell yes! Come on, Eugene!
当然了! 别闹了,尤金
Hey, come on!
嘿,别闹了!
Right here is fine, Sid.
停这里就行了,希德
Are you sure this is good?
你确定?
Yup.
嗯
See you later.
再见了
Welcome home, Eugene.
欢迎回来,尤金
Hand me your plate right there, will you?
把你的盘子递过来吧,好吗?
Yes, give him a big slice. A nice big slice.
对,给他切个大块的 挑最大最好的一块
How many would you like?
你想要多少?
Thank you.
谢谢
Honey, would you like some corn?
亲爱的,你还要点玉米吗?
Yes, thank you. I'll get you some corn.
好的,谢谢 我帮你弄一些
I can help you set. Eat up, sweetheart.
我来帮你摆,都吃了吧,亲爱的
Now are you sure you don't want anymore?
你确定你不要了?
Dr. Sledge: We should have a little toast. - Oh, that's lovely, yes.
我们再来点烤面包吧 太好了
To Edward's new wife and the boys being he.
敬爱德华的妻子 敬儿子们平安归来
Here's a little souvenir that I brought back from Prague.
这是我从布拉格带回来的小纪念品
My lord. Edward, it's extraordinary.
我的天 爱德华,这真是太特别了
It was floating along the ground in this forest
当时它正在林子里的地上飘
That me and my buddy Jack were sitting in.
我和我的战友杰克就坐在那里
I ran over and I picked it up...
我跑过去把它捡了起来
Stop! No!
住手!不!
I didn't get any sleep for the longest time.
我从没这么长时间没有睡觉了
I still can't, really.
我真的睡不着
I toss and turn like crazy.
我在床上辗转反侧
Martha doesn't complain,
玛莎一点都没有抱怨
But I know I keep waking her up.
但我知道我吵醒她了
Give me your coffee.
把咖啡给我
I like Martha.
我喜欢玛莎
You're a lucky man.
你真幸运
You'll be married...Someday.
你也总会成婚的
And just how did my little brother do during his time in the service?
我的弟弟服役期间都做什么了?
There weren't any women in my corner of the pacific.
我那地方连个女人都没有
Only nurses and they were off-limits.
只有些碰不得的护士
Jesus h. You went through the entire war And retained your virginity?
天啊,打了这么长时间的仗你还是处♥男♥?
Well, your lonely nights are numbered, gene.
你孤单不了几个晚上了,尤金
Every single girl in mobile is out to land a fighting man.
莫比尔郡的单身少女都想 找个上过战场的男友
At the o. O.M. Ball,
在军功授勋舞会上
You'll have a leg up on all those desk pilots.
你比那些文职军人有优势多了
Who says I want a leg up on anybody?
谁说我想要优势了?
You show up at that ball decked out in your uniform
你只要穿上制♥服♥出现在舞会上
And all the ripe fruit will fall off the tree right at your feet.
那些熟果还不都是唾手可得?
You know, Edward, I don't believe I will.
爱德华,我想我做不了
You're gonna pass on the o. O.M. Ball?
你不想参加军功授勋舞会?
No. I don't believe I will ever put on a uniform again.
我说我不会再穿军装了
Ever.
永远不了
registration?
你来登记?
Service number right here.
服役号♥填这里
If you could just head up back there,That'd be great. Thank you.
请直接往后走,谢谢!
You're looking to register for classes, Mr. Sledge?
你是来注册课程的吗,斯莱治先生?
I'm thinking about it. Good choice.
是的 好选择
Alabama polytechnic is the best.
阿♥拉♥巴马理工学院是最好的
Which branch did you serve in?
你在那支部队服役?
I was in the marine corps, miss.
海军陆战队,小姐
"U.S.M.C."
美国海军陆战队
And did you attend any special schools while in the marine corps?
你在陆战队有没有上过什么学校?
Just boot camp.
只有新兵营
Weapons school.
还有武器学校
I was in a mortar squad.
我服役于迫击炮组
Okay. Did you do any accounting?
好的,你做过统计吗?
No, miss.
没有,小姐
Any journalism?
写过新闻报导吗?
None at all.
一点都没
Any engineering, technical skills?
有什么工程技术技能吗?
I had to handle explosives.
我会处理爆♥炸♥物
Okay.
好的
Isn't there anything the marine corps taught you
陆战队有没有教过什么
That you can continue at 'bama poly?
可以在理工学院继续深造的?
They taught me how to kill japs.
他们教我如何杀日本人
I got pretty damn good at it.
我可是很拿手的
Oh, I just love this song. I know.
我喜欢这支曲子 我知道
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表