剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
They got a hospital over on Banika a hop, skip and a jump from here.
军队在班尼卡有个医院,离这里很近
I'm gonna pull some paper and you'll be on your way in an hour.
我只要写份报告,你一小时内就可以去了
All you need is a week or two...
你只需在一两周内
get dry and stay dry.
保持干爽就行了
That should do the trick. You game?
肯定会没事的,你意向如何?
Great.
好吧
I'm gonna go get you some fresh dungarees.
我去给你拿点干净的衣服
Be right back.
马上就回来
Take off your clothes and put these on.
脱掉你的衣服,把这些穿上
No razor blades.
不准用刮胡刀片
I'll need your belt too.
皮带也给我
What do you want me to do with this?
那这个你打算要我怎么处理呢?
You scared the living shit out of Ruddiger.
你把拉丁格吓得半死
He'll probably put in for a Purple Heart.
他也许还能因此得个紫心勋章呢
What am I doing here?
我怎么在这里?
It says here you have enuresis.
上面说你有遗尿症
Why am I in with guys who need to have their razor blades taken away?
我怎么跟那些要禁止使用刮胡刀片的人待在一起?
The main ward is full.
主病房♥已经满了
They put overflow with me.
送过来的人太多了
It's the navy. What can you do?
海军就这德行,还能怎么办?
Smoke?
抽烟吗?
I'll talk to a specialist about your urine problem.
我会跟专科医生讨论一下你的问题
Until then, it okay if Ruddiger wakes you up
在那之前,拉丁格晚上每过 一
every hour or two during the night?
两个小时叫醒你一次,没问题吧?
Give you a chance to get to the head and stay dry.
让你清醒一下,保持干爽
Sure.
好的
Go easy on him.
跟他好好相处
Is that it?
就这些?
That's it.
是的
Don't miss dinner. Pumpkin pie tonight.
别错过了晚餐,今晚是南瓜派
You, uh, you ever think about selling this?
你有没有想过卖♥♥掉这个?
No, sir. Oh.
没有,长官
You get it back when you leave.
等你走的时候你再拿回去
Mother of Christ.
我的老天啊
Where the fuck were you?
你♥他♥妈♥去哪里了?
Hey, you want to keep it down? People are trying to sleep.
嘿,你小声点,人家还要睡觉呢
Put 'em on.
穿上吧
Don't mind Captain Midnight. He does that most nights.
你不用管上尉"午夜" 他几乎整晚都这样
Congratulations. You passed the test.
恭喜你,你通过测试了
What test?
什么测试?
You actually do suffer from enuresis.
你确实患有遗尿症
You thought I was lying?
你以为我在说谎?
Well, you know, a lot of guys will say just about anything
要知道,很多人为了过上几周穿干净靴子
to get a couple of weeks
吃新鲜汉堡
of clean sheets, burgers and "the pause that refreshes."
喝饮料的日子什么都愿意说
Fuck you.
操你
What about Captain Midnight? Is he faking?
那位"午夜"上尉呢,也是假装的?
Who?
谁?
The guys that paces around all night flying his plane.
那个整晚走来走去开飞机的家伙
Ah, Stanfield. No.
啊,斯坦菲尔德,不是
I'd say he's just...
他只是精疲力竭,
exhausted, worn out.
失魂落魄了
That's your medical opinion? Shit.
那就是你的医学观点?狗屎
I could do yourjob. I bet you could.
你这工作连我也能做 你当然能了
I get it.
我明白了
Some give and take over hamburgers? I get it.
负责接收和分发汉堡就行了,我明白了
Okay, Doc, what's next?
好了,医生,接下来呢?
Wanna know how old I was when my mom took me off her tit?
想知道我妈妈什么时候才给我断奶的吗?
I mean, that's the type of shit you headshrinkers like, right?
我说,你们这些精神病医生不就喜欢 搞这些狗屎玩意儿吗?
You wanna know why I'm in your loony bin.
你想知道我怎么会进你的疯人院的
Back home, after you've won the war for guys like me,
等你为像我这样的人赢得了战争回家后
I'd be happy to take a run at shrinking your head...
我肯定乐意对你的大脑做个精神病鉴定
for 20 bucks an hour.
算你一小时20美元
But here...
但在这里
all I do here is assess...
我能做的就是评估
who can return to his unit and who can't.
谁能不能归队
So your head is safe with me.
所以你的大脑还是安全的
You know, most of the guys that come through here
要知道 大部分人到这里的原因
are simply tired.
都只是累了而已
My guess is you fall into that category.
我想你也是一样
They murdered sleep.
他们让人失眠
On Guadalcanal, the Japs would send a bomber in every night.
在瓜达尔卡纳尔时 日本人会每晚派一架轰炸机
It was mostly just to keep us awake.
最主要目的就是让我们失眠
On Gloucester, it was the rain.
在格洛斯特角,雨让人失眠
On Pavuvu, it was just the fucking fact I was on Pavuvu.
而他妈的待在帕伏伏岛这事实更让我失眠
For the record, Doc, I was a freshman in high school
说正经的,医生 当我高中一年级
when my mom stopped breastfeeding me.
以后我才断奶的
Do you see that as a problem?
你觉得这是毛病吗?
You're a coward! A fucking coward.
你是个懦夫,他妈的懦夫!
I'm getting out of your reach, you fucking shit!
别碰我,你♥他♥妈♥的混球!
Fucking coward. Hey, shh. Hey, shh.
他妈的懦夫!
You're a dead man. You fucking shit!
你死定了,你个混球!
Go get Dr. Grant!
去叫格兰特医生!
Right in here, boys.
放这里,伙计们
Here you go. Okay.
就这里 好的
Wanna put restraints on him?
要把他绑起来吗?
No no, not necessary. He'll be out for the night.
不,不用了,等等就会让他出去了
Thanks, Leckie.
谢了,莱基
How's your nose? You all right?
你鼻子怎样,没事吧?
I'll be all right.
没事
Hey, got a smoke?
嘿,给根烟吧?
I ran out.
我的抽完了
Gibson.
吉布森
Hey, it's me,
嘿,是我啊
Bob Leckie.
鲍勃﹒莱基
Hey, Leckie.
嘿,莱基
You know Gibson?
你认识吉布森?
We were on Gloucester together.
在瓜达尔卡纳尔战役之后
The 'Canal before that.
我们一起在格洛斯特角待过
What's he doing here?
他怎么会在这里?
Your buddy wanted to get off Pavuvu and go home.
你的伙伴想离开帕伏伏岛回家
There's nothing crazy about that.
那很正常啊
He attempted to steal a plane to do it.
他企图偷一架飞机来实施他的逃跑计划
And when they stopped him,
当被人阻止时
he tried to kill himself.
他试图自杀
I'm fortunate, aren't I?
我真幸运,是吧?
This is as bad as my war gets.
在这场战争中我最严重
Leckie: No offense, Doc...
恕我直言,医生
I don't think I like this place.
我不喜欢这地方
Why not?
为什么?
People see places like Banika on newsreels,
人们在新闻里看到的都是像班尼卡一样的地方
they think this is what the war is really like.
他们以为真正的战争就是这样
I don't know what the war is like.
我也不知道战争该是什么样
Sure you do.
你当然知道
You see it in every guy who comes through here.
你能从每个来到这里的人身上看到
This isn't the right place for me.
这地方不适合我
Nothing against all of you, but I want to get back to my guys
并不是对你们有什么意见
before they get sent on without me.
我只是想在我的战友被派走前跟他们会合
That's not some crazy thought, is it?
这不是什么疯狂的想法,是吧?
Why not just...
为什么不...
hang around for, say, another week?
比方说多逗留一周呢?
I don't think that would be healthy for me, Doc.
我不觉得那会有益我的健康,医生
Listen, if you're not above taking a bribe,
听着,如果你不介意贿赂的话
that Jap pistol I brought...
我带来的那支日本手♥枪♥...
you can have it.
就归你了
Really?
真的?
How much?
多少钱?
Now it wouldn't be a bribe if I charged you.
要是我收你钱了算什么行贿?
It's on the house. No ammo.
免费的,不过没有子弹
Things get crazy around here, I wouldn't want you killing yourself.
这个地方很疯狂 我可不想你自杀
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表