剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
I think they've got a pretty good idea of where we are.
他们早对我们的位置知道得一清二楚
I told you to cease fire and you're supposed to be observing.
我叫你停火,你就应该服从命令
I see you with a goddamn sidearm.
可我看见你♥他♥妈♥的还在用手♥枪♥
We were all sent here to kill Japs, weren't we?
我们就是来杀日本人的,不是吗?
So what the hell difference does it make what weapon we use?!
那用什么武器去杀有区别吗?
I'd use my goddamn hands if I had to.
如有必要,我用手也行
Screw it.
去他妈的
We need some reinforcements up here.
看来需要援军啊
Give it a rest. Fuck you, Eugene.
省省吧你 操你,尤金
Yeah, fuck you too, Shelton.
是啊,也操你,谢尔敦
Fuck, I'm so fucking tired.
操,我他妈的受够了
I'm fucking tired of this maggoty stench.
我他妈的受够了这作呕的恶臭味
First they order us to push forward when we ain't got enough bodies,
先是当我们人手不够的时候 还逼我们往前冲
then they order us to sit in our own shit. Shut up.
然后又命令我们跟屎呆一起 闭嘴
They fucking shell us with our own artillery. Shut up.
还他妈的用大炮轰自己人 闭嘴
I'm so fucking tired of not having enough fucking bodies!
我他妈的受够了人手不够!
Jesus Christ! Shut up! Fuck you!
我的天,闭嘴! 操你!
Sledge: Shut up! Snafu: Fuck you, Sledge!
闭嘴! 操你,斯莱治!
Shut up, Shelton! Fuck you!
闭嘴,谢尔敦! 操你!
Hey, Peck!
嘿,佩克!
Peck, sit down!
佩克,坐下!
Peck! Come on, you fuckers!
佩克! 来啊,你们这些杂种!
Peck! Kathy: Come on!
佩克! 来啊!
Peck! You fuckers!
佩克! 你们这些杂种!
Come on!
来啊!
Peck! Come and fucking get me!
佩克! 他妈来杀我啊!
Come on!
来啊!
Come on, you motherfuckers! Peck!
来啊,杂种们! 佩克!
Peck, come on. Come on and get me!
佩克,别这样 - 来杀我啊!
Come on. Come on!
别这样 来啊!
Come on! Come on!
来啊!来啊!
Come and fucking shoot me! Eugene!
他妈的来杀我啊! 尤金!
Somebody come for me! Come on! Come on!
来人杀我啊!来啊!来啊!
Hey, Peck!
嘿,佩克!
Peck!
佩克!
Stay down!
趴下!
You stupid bastard. You stupid...
你个蠢货!你个蠢…
You stupid stupid stupid bastard!
你个蠢到死的蠢货!
You fucking idiot!
你♥他♥妈♥的白♥痴♥!
You stupid stupid bastard!
你个大蠢货!
Peck. You're okay, Peck.
佩克,还好吧,佩克?
You're okay. Mac: Hey.
没事的
What the fuck happened?
他妈的搞什么?
Hamm's dead...
汉姆死了
and Peck's gone.
佩克神经错乱了
You two, get him out of here. Aye, sir.
你们两个,把他带离这里 是,长官
Get some shut-eye, both of you.
你们两个都去睡觉
Down the hill!
在山下!
Bring up the rear!
注意后方!
Let's go! Move it!
我们走,上!
Come on! Move it! Find cover!
快!前进!找掩护!
Let's go! Get up there!
我们走!上去!
Get behind that entrance!
到入口后面去!
First squad, get behind that trash!
一班的,到废墟后面去
Clear that pillbox!
清理碉堡!
First platoon, left flank!
一排负责左侧!
Let's go! Let's move it! Let's go! Get a move on!
我们走!前进! 我们走!继续前进!
Get up that hill!
上山!
Man: Machine guns, high and right!
右边上方有机♥枪♥
Get up the hill! Let's go!
上山!我们走!
Fire in the hole! Fire in the hole!
注意爆♥炸♥! 注意爆♥炸♥!
Might be a trap.
也许是陷阱
Lots of people fired mortars up here.
很多人都朝这里开炮了的
That doesn't matter.
无关紧要了
What the hell is the matter with you two?
你们两个怎么回事?
Find anything? No.
找到什么了没? 没
All right, let's get these boots squared away.
好了,我们准备继续前进吧
Where's Burgie?
布尔金呢?
Yeah-ha-ha! I got him!
哈,我打中了!
How's that? A clean shot.
怎么样?直接命中
I got me a Jap. You see him go down?
我杀掉了个小日本 你看见他倒下去了没?
Heck of a shot. - Yeah, I got him.
漂亮的一枪啊 - 是啊,我♥干♥掉他了
Hey, what the hell is wrong with you?
嘿,你♥他♥妈♥的怎么回事?
Do you feel good? Huh?
你觉得很痛快,嗯?
Killed your first Jap? He's a damn kid!
杀掉第一个日本人? 他还是个孩子!
What's your problem? He's a Jap.
你怎么了,他可是小日本
We're here to kill Japs, ain't we?
我们是来杀小日本的,不是吗?
Check him out.
检查一下他
Don't look like he's got anything at all.
可别什么都没有
Burgie.
布尔金
Where'd you get this, Hammer?
你哪来这个的,铁锤?
Gunny Haney gave it to me.
枪炮军士汉尼给我的
Pops.
哟
Took it with him from Guadalcanal all the way to Peleliu.
他从瓜岛到贝里琉岛一直都带着它
I heard Leyden made it back to the States.
我听说莱登回国了
Son of a bitch always said he was first.
那杂种总说他是第一
All right, enough with the sunbathing. Let's go, move out.
好了,晒足了日光浴,我们该出发了
We dropped some new bomb on the Jap mainland.
我们在日本本土扔了种新炸♥弹♥
Don't that beat all. No. Oh, no.
那又不会把他们都打败 那你就错了
This one's different... vaporized an entire city in the blink of an eye.
这次可不同 一眨眼间就抹掉了一整座城市
How?
怎么做到的?
I don't know.
不知道
Anyway, killed a lot of Japs.
不管怎么说,杀了不少日本人
Oh, word is battalion mess is serving Cokes and steaks tonight.
据说今晚营部伙食有可乐和牛排
Might even get a movie.
也许还有电影看
Man: Let's go! Load up!
我们走,上车!
Let's go! Get it in tight!
我们走,跟紧点!
Let's get aboard! Let's move!
上车了!我们走!
We're heading home!
我们回家了!
Move out!
出发!
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表