剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
第一集
太平洋战争
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
1941年10月
Oh, sorry.
对不起
Vera? Bob Leckie.
薇拉?我叫鲍勃·莱基
I'm your neighbor from across the street.
我是你邻居,就住你家街对面
I know who you are, Bob.
我认识你,鲍勃
I thought I was going shopping,
我原本打算去买♥♥东西的
but then I passed Saint Mary's
但刚路过圣玛丽教堂时
and thought I'd pray instead.
我想还是来祷告算了
I joined the Marines.
我加入了海军陆战队
Thought I'd do my bit.
想尽我的一份义务
Fifth in line.
我是第五个报名的
Well, if I don't see you before you go...
要是你走之前我没机会见你的话...
take care of yourself.
保重
Um, wait, Vera, let me get that for you.
等下,薇拉,我帮你开门
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Maybe I'll write you.
也许我会给你写信的
All right.
好啊
Basilone! Over here.
巴斯隆,这边!
Excuse me, folks.
借过,伙计们
I miss anything? Nah.
没来晚吧? 没
The movie hasn't started yet.
好戏还没开始呢
Don't tell me I missed this thing.
别告诉我我来晚了
Chesty's come and gone. - Yeah, just missed him.
切斯特刚来又走了 - 嗯,刚好错过了
Come on, did I fuck this up or what?
不是吧,我就这么倒霉?
Oh, yeah. - Attention on deck!
是啊 - 立正!
Carry on.
稍息
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
The uniform that you wear
你们所穿的制♥服♥
and the globe-and-anchor emblem that you have earned
你们所佩戴的陆战队徽领花
will make the difference between the freedom of the world and its enslavement.
象征着自♥由♥世界与被奴役世界的区别
December 7th was quite a day
12月7日对于夏威夷的珍珠港来说
in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
是值得铭记的一天
On the same day, December 8th
同一天 12月8日
on the other side of the International Dateline,
在国际日期换日线的另一边
in places called Guam, Wake,
关岛,威克岛
the Malay Peninsula,
马来半岛
Hong Kong and the Philippine Islands
香港和菲律宾群岛
were also attacked by the army, air force and navy of the empire of Japan.
也都遭到了日本帝国海陆空军的袭击
The Japanese are in the process of taking half of the world.
日本人打算吞下半个世界
And they mean to keep it with death from the air, land and sea.
并不惜牺牲任何代价占有它
But here is what the Japs are not expecting:
但日本人不想碰到的就是我们
The United States Marine Corps.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国海军陆战队
Now never mind Europe...
抛开欧洲不谈
the Nazis, Mussolini.
不用管纳粹和墨索里尼
Hitler is not gonna be ourjob,
希♥特♥勒♥不是我们的目标
not until they can't whip him without us.
除非他们搞不定 求我们帮忙
The Pacific will be our theater of war.
我们的舞台是在太平洋
The Marines will do battle with the Japs
陆战队将在那些
on tiny specks of turf that we have never heard of.
听所未闻的小岛与日军作战
You noncommissioned officers,
你们这些士官
you are the sinew and the muscle of the corps.
是陆战队的精英栋梁
The orders come from the brass and you get it done.
上级给你们命令 你们 就要完成
And whenever this war is over,
不管战争要到何时才结束
when we have swept upon the main islands of Japan
当我们横扫日本本土之时
and destroyed every scrap of that empire,
当我们摧毁整个日本帝国之时
the strategy will have been that of others.
当我们达成军事战略目标之时
The victory will have been won by you...
胜利是属于你
you, the NCOs,
属于你们
with the chevrons on your sleeves and the instincts in your guts
属于袖配章,靴带血
and the blood on your boots.
内心坚毅的士官
Those of you who are lucky enough to get home for Christmas,
你们中有幸能回去过圣诞节的人
hold your loved ones dearly
别忘了深情拥抱你挚爱的人
and join them in prayers for peace on earth
跟他们一起祈祷世界和平
and goodwill toward all men.
世人能和睦相处
And then report back here
然后回来报到
ready to sail across God's vast ocean
准备横渡太平洋
where we will meet our enemy
我们将在那里遭遇敌军
and kill them all.
并把他们全部消灭
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐!
Happy 1942.
1942年快乐!
Man: Squad, atten-hut!
全体立正!
Carry on.
稍息
I got it, Ma.
我来开,妈妈
Angelo? Angelo?
安杰罗,安杰罗?
Hey! Where you fellas been?
嘿! 怎么现在才来?
We had to walk from the station and we took the wrong street.
我们从车站走过来的,还走错了路
Yeah, Manny had the wrong street. You believe that?
曼尼能走错路,你相信吗?
Get in here. Come on, come on.
快进来
Salute!
干杯!
Come here. Hey, everybody!
嘿,大伙儿
This is JP and Manny! Hey!
这是J.P.和曼尼! 嘿!
Hey, everybody. How you doin'?
嘿,大伙都好吧?
Nice to see you. Good to see you.
你好 你好
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你, 先生
JP.
我叫J.P.
Your wife is so beautiful!
你老婆真漂亮!
I wish my sons could marry someone this beautiful.
真希望我儿子也能娶个这么漂亮的老婆
You sound like my mama.
你说话跟我妈妈差不多
She could not understand how I could get through high school
她一直不明白我怎么过了高中
without that wedding date set. - I could.
都还没找到老婆 - 我明白的
All right.
好了
Everybody listen up, please.
各位请听我说
JP Morgan,
J.P.摩根
Manny Rodriguez, welcome to our home.
曼尼·罗德里格斯 欢迎来我家
We're happy you could join us tonight.
你们今晚能来我们非常高兴
Soon two of my brothers are leaving to serve their country.
很快我的两个兄弟都将离家为国效力
And George, we're losing sleep wondering
乔治,我们坚持不睡
what Marine Corps boot camp is gonna do to you.
想着陆战队新兵训练营会把怎么对待你
My brother John, you've been there rough and ready for years.
约翰 我的兄弟,你已经辛苦服役好几年了
You were in the Philippines and came back to join the Marines
你本在菲律宾却还赶回来加入陆战队
because you wanted to be the best and first in.
因为你总想抢在前面做到最棒
When all this is over,
当这一切结束
let's say a year from tonight,
就以今晚后的一年为期限
we'll sit down at this table again
我们再相聚到这里
for a welcome-home feast.
为你们所有人
To all of you,
举♥行♥接风宴会
just get the job done
好好完成任务
and come home to us.
回来跟我们团聚
Salute. Salute.
干杯 干杯
Those cannoli are for the guests!
那些甜点是给客人的!
He won't catch him. Yeah, you know it.
他抓不到他的 是啊,没错
Thanks for the ride, Dad.
谢谢你送我,爸爸
Must be a branch or something stuck under the wheel.
一定是树枝什么的卡在车轮下面了
It's pulling to one side.
一直往一边跑偏
Thanks for the ride.
谢谢你送我
Oh yeah, sure.
没事
You hardly packed a thing.
你都没带什么东西
Marine's outfit includes everything from bayonets to socks.
陆战队从刺刀到袜子之类的全套装备都有的
I just wish I could have brought my typewriter.
只是我能带着我的打字机就好了
Can't see why you need that.
怎么想带那个呢?
Oh, I thought I might fight by day and write by night, Dad.
我想我可以白天打仗晚上写作
Can't see a thing.
看不见啊
Oh, I hope I don't need a new axle.
但愿不要换车轴
No way I'll get one.
肯定不要换的
There's a war on.
国家在打仗
Everybody's got to make sacrifices.
每个人都得作出牺牲
Your mother said I was a fool not to buy a Ford.
你妈妈老说我笨,不买♥♥福特车
Hope she's not right.
但愿没被她说中
Well, that's it, Dad.
车到了,爸爸
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表