剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
第四集
太平洋战争
Sledge: Hanging! Sgt. Crease: Fire!
准备! 放!
(explosion) 73.5 charge zero!
仰角73.5度
God damn it, Sledge! 73.5...
该死的,斯莱治! 73.5度
Oswalt! Hurry! Come on, I'm waiting on you!
奥斯沃!快!快点,我等着呢!
Today! - Guns up!
快! - 好了!
Hurry! Ammo!
快! - 装弹!
Hurry!
快!
Fuck.
操
Sgt. Crease: What happened, Sledge?
怎么了,斯莱治?
You find out "Bob" was drilling your girlfriend?
鲍勃泡了你马子?
Dave wouldn't give you any more hand jobs? What was it?
还是戴夫不帮你打手♥枪♥了,怎么了?
You shot outside the correction.
你射偏了
I thought you said "Drop 2-5," sir.
我以为你说“距离减少25”,长官
Oh, you thought?
你以为?
For Christ's sakes, if you don't know, you ask.
天,如果你不确定,就要开口问
"Say again your correction, Sergeant."
"请再说一遍修正值,中士"
You got artillery shrieking overhead,
你们周围炮声轰轰,
machine-gun fire, so you yell it.
枪声不断,所以你们得喊出来
You scream it if you have to
该喊的时候就不要憋着
because you just killed two of your best friends
东条和衰脸还在渗入我们的防线
while Tojo and fuckface over there continue to hose our line.
你们却把自己的战友给打死了
Make a school circle!
成教学队形
You're Marines now. You're not recruits.
你们现在是陆战队员了,不是新兵
You ever think you're gonna fire a short round,
要想尽快发射炮弹
you say so in the most forceful manner possible.
说话就要尽可能干脆,果断
You hear me, Sledge?
听到了吗,斯莱治?
Yes, Sergeant!
是,中士
Back to the line. Let's try this again.
回到阵地,我们再来一遍
Porter and Barkley, you're up.
波特和巴克利,你们来
♪ Hail the heaven-born Prince of Peace ♪
欢迎天来和平王
♪ Hail the Son of Righteousness ♪
欢迎公义真太阳
♪ Light and life to all He brings ♪
带来生命与亮光
♪ Risen with healing in His wings ♪
使人复活医人伤
♪ While He lays His glory by ♪
虚己撇下他荣光
♪ Born that man no more may die ♪
降生救人免死亡
♪ Born to raise the sons of earth ♪
降生使人能高升
♪ Born to give them second birth ♪
降生使人得重生
♪ Hark the herald angels sing ♪
听啊天使高声唱
♪ Glory to the newborn king. ♪
荣耀归与新生王
"Silent Night"!
平安夜!
♪ Silent night ♪
平安夜!
♪ Holy night... ♪
神圣的夜……
"Dear Vera,
亲爱的薇拉,
Merry Christmas to you.
圣诞快乐
I hope this holiday finds you well.
希望你能过个快乐的节日
And I hope you had some snow for Christmas.
家里的圣诞节应该下雪了吧
I can't tell you where I am right now,
我无法告诉你我的确切位置
but suffice it to say we don't get a lot of snow here.
但可以肯定的是,我们这里没有雪
Ha ha.
哈哈
We had a hearty Christmas dinner tonight
我们今晚有很丰盛的圣诞大餐
and even sang some carols.
还唱了颂歌♥
I just wanted you to know that I'm safe this Christmas night.
我只想对你说,圣诞夜我过的不错
Your friend, Robert Leckie."
你的朋友,罗伯特﹒莱基
Hey, guys, this Jap likes Raleighs.
嘿,伙计们 这个小日本爱抽罗利牌香烟
Yeah, well, there were no Japs in Guadalcanal the first day.
是啊,第一天登陆瓜岛时也没日军
We all know how well that went.
后来发生的事,大家都知道了
Hey, Leckie, you're not in "H" company anymore.
嘿,莱基,你不再是H连的人了吧
No, sir, I'm with Lieutenant Larkin in Battalion Intelligence.
是的,长官 我现在归营参谋部赖金中尉管
He assigned me to any "H" company patrols.
他让我随便去H连哪个巡逻队
Well, that's Marine Corps in a nutshell, isn't it, Leckie?
总而言之,你还是陆战队的人 是吧,莱基?
They make me an officer and they put you in Intelligence.
上面让我来当指挥官,而派你去参谋部
Oh, and don't think that because you're machine guns and mortars,
别以为你们机♥枪♥手,迫击炮手
you're gonna get to skip these patrols.
可以不用参加巡逻
Colonel wants everyone to grab a rifle and lend a hand.
上校要每个人都子弹上膛,枪不离手
You understand? All: Yes, sir.
明白了吗? - 是,长官
Good.
很好
Still chewing gum. You gotta give him that.
还是嚼口香糖,你们得给他准备着点
He's the same as he ever was.
他一点都没变
For now.
到目前为止而已
How's Frenchy? Who, Lebec?
怎么有个法国佬? 谁,勒贝克?
He was a commando at Dieppe. Canucks got fucked.
他在迪耶普(法国港口)时可是突击队员, 去他的加拿大佬
I still can't figure out how the hell a Canadian
我一直搞不明白加拿大佬
gets all the way from the ETO to here.
怎么会从欧洲战场跑到这里来的
I'm guessin' it involved a boat.
我猜是坐船的吧
Here's some Jap shrapnel.
有弹片的痕迹
They must be around here somewhere.
应该就在附近
You hold back, bring up the rear.
你来殿后,看着点后面
I was on point.
我可都是打先锋的
Yeah, you were.
那是以前
And now you're Tail-End Charlie.
现在你负责殿后了
Tail-end son of a bitch.
殿后个屁
Whoa, it's me. It's Leckie, it's Leckie, it's Leckie!
是我,莱基…
Jap patrol, four of 'em.
碰到日本巡逻队,共四人
I got 'em all.
我把他们都解决了
We follow the river down to the beach,
我们沿着这条河去滩头
then cut across to the bivouac.
然后抄小路去营地
Hey, good work nailing those Japs.
干的不错嘛,把小日本都干掉了
Man: Chow down. Save the cans.
开饭了,罐头省点吃
Want some of this? It's basically soup.
要来点吗?都变成汤了
Smoking lamps out. - Smoking lamps out!
吸烟时间结束! - 吸烟时间结束!
As if we can smoke underwater.
能抽烟才见鬼了
Men: Smoking lamps out!
吸烟时间结束!
Man: Japs! They're coming!
日军,日军来袭!
Move move move!
快!快!行动!
Jesus! Stand by!
天,各就各位!
Now!
开火!
Leckie, go to the Intelligence tent!
莱基,你去参谋部的帐篷
If we get overrun, burn it!
如果我们的防线被突破了 就把帐篷烧了
Up to the line!
都去前线!
Up up, let's go!
快,快去
Move move move!
快!
Man: Move it on left! Let's go!
朝左边打!快打!
Man: Cease fire! Cease fire on the line!
停火!全线停火!
Cease fire! Cease fire on the line!
停火!全线停火!
Here you go. That's the last of it.
给,最后一点了
Let's see if we can find another one.
看看还有没有生还者
Leckie: They got Obie.
奥比死了
Runner: Macklin too. (flies buzzing)
麦克林也死了
I tell you, boys, next war there's gonna be two men missing...
伙计们,下场仗会少两个人
me and the MP they send after me.
那就是我和宪兵,他们会被派来抓逃跑的我
Man: Anything else? Man #2: Nothing over here.
有发现吗? 没
"G" company took three alive.
G连抓到了三个活的
Well, good for them.
干得不错啊
It was a banzai suicide attack for the rest of these guys.
留下来的好像就是专搞"万岁"自杀式袭击的
Leckie: Apparently all the Japs on this end of the island
显然,在岛这端的小日本
are running like hell to Rabaul.
都迅速撤往拉包尔了
They left their sick and wounded at a camp near here.
生病和受伤的都留在了这附近的营地
Another 100 volunteered for this shit.
还有100个志愿者来进攻
100 against 1200.
100人对1200人
They're either incredibly brave or incredibly stupid.
他们要嘛勇猛无比,要嘛就笨得出奇
Orjust really fucking hate us.
或者只是恨我们入骨
Martin, take care of this one.
马丁,处理一下这个人
Leckie, Phillips, check that hut.
莱基,菲利普去小屋看看
Gibson, check the mess area. Go.
吉布森,再搜索下这片区域,去吧
Go.
行动
Shit.
该死
Leckie?
莱基?
I'll give you just about anything for this.
我愿意拿任何东西来交换
I don't even want you touching it.
我连碰都不想给你碰
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表