剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
1500 marines waiting to follow you down that net!
你后面还有1500个兵在等着下船
The sea is pitching and rolling. It's not steady like this.
海面可不像这里这么平稳 海上起伏不定
Now we're doing the range at 1400.
14点要射击训练
Go draw your weapons and stand by to move.
去拿武器,准备出发
Aye, Gunny.
是,军士
The Jap banzai charge is right there!
日军敢死队就在眼前!
They're coming, damn it! Hurry!
他们来了,该死!快!
You drop that gun, I'll make you carry it for one solid month.
你要是掉了枪,我罚你抱着它一整个月
Teamwork is the key to the Marine Corps machine-gun squad!
陆战队的机♥枪♥班最注重团队合作
Set that pin on the tripod. Shit.
把那个栓套进三角架 妈的
Get that gun out of the dirt!
别让灰尘掉进去!
Sorry, Gunny.
对不起,军士
You drop your rifle in a firefight, you die, Tatum!
实战中你如果掉了枪 你就完了,塔特姆
Drop that machine gun, fumble with a belt,
没拿稳机♥枪♥,弹带缠住
your buddies die! Do you understand?
你的搭档就会死!明白吗?
Aye, Gunny.
是,军士
You cannot fuck this up, ever.
这事永远不能搞砸了
Lives depend on it.
生死攸关啊
Is that clear? Both: Aye, Gunny.
明白吗? 明白,军士
Break it down. Do it again.
拆下来,再来一次
Hey, Greg? How you doing, John?
嘿,格雷格 你好吗,约翰?
How's the chow, boys?
伙食怎么样,孩子?
Sorry. Man: You stupid...
对不起 你这个笨蛋…
Man #2: Good hands! Good hands! Woman: Lend him a hand.
撞得好,撞得好 帮一下他
Go on, get yourself some more. Yes, Sergeant.
自己再去拿些 好的,中士
Come on, move it.
来吧,收拾一下
VIP on deck. Who?
哦,大人物在这里 谁?
That gunny with the ocean of hair.
那个头发很茂盛的军士
It's John Basilone.
他是约翰·巴斯隆
Oh, and he looks even better in person.
哦,他真人看上去更英俊
Oh, and here he comes.
他过来了
Can I give you a hand?
需要我帮忙吗?
We've got it under control.
我们已经弄好了
Are you sure about that?
是吗?
Do you see these stripes?
你看到这些军阶条纹吗?
I'm an NCO just like you.
我和你一样也是士官
I have work to do.
我还有工作要做
What's her name? Sergeant Lena Riggi.
她叫什么名字? 她是莉娜·瑞吉中士
I'm Lucy.
我是露西
You know,
你知道吗
every Friday us girls catch the 6:00 train to LA,
每周五我们 都会坐6:00的火车去洛杉矶
just in case you're interested.
这你感兴趣的吧?
Sergeant Riggi. Yes.
瑞吉中士 是的
I'm assuming that's Italian, right?
我想这是个意大利名字
Here it comes.
又来了
"I'm Italian. You're Italian.
“我是意大利人,你是意大利人”
Hey, we're both probably related to Joe DiMaggio.
嘿,也许我们都和乔·狄马乔有某种关联
Oh. You know, I know where we can get the best lasagna in the city."
“哦,我知道这个城市 最好的意大利千层面在哪里”
I could go for some good lasagna.
吃意大利千层面挺好的
Look.
瞧
LA is full of girls for a guy like you. You'll do fine.
洛杉矶到处都是等你这种家伙的女孩 好好享受吧
Happy hunting, Sergeant.
玩的开心,中士
Sergeant. Gunny.
中士 军士
If that's all right with you. Sergeant Basilone.
你如果觉得可以的话… 巴斯隆中士
Yeah. That's right.
对 是的
That's... oh, really?
那是…哦,真的吗?
This is so nice. I love it here.
真好,我喜欢这个
Man: To better days.
…为更好的明天…
Boy, it's true what they say about you.
帅哥,看来他们说的是真的
You get shot down, you keep coming back.
据说你被击倒以后 总会再回来
What? Everybody comes to the Biltmore, don't they?
怎么? 谁都可以来比尔的摩饭店的,是吧?
There's another medal in your future if you can get us a table.
如果能帮我们弄到一张桌子 你将来一定能再得到一枚勋章
How long have you been waiting for?
你们等多久了
We gave up waiting. It's like this every liberty.
我们已经不等了 每次自♥由♥活动时间都是这样的
Well, I'll see what I can do.
好的,我看看能做些什么
And what would that be, exactly?
那你到底能做些什么?
Making a table appear out of thin air?
凭空变出一张桌子来?
They know me.
他们认识我
Oh, hey.
哦,嘿
Big shot here thinks he can get us a table.
这个大人物说他能帮我们弄张桌子
I want to make him prove it. Lucy: No.
我想让他证明给我们看 不
You go. I'm thinking ofjoining the navy.
你去吧,我想和这些海军军官一起
Looks like it'll just be the two of us.
看起来只有我们两个了
This place is bigger than the house I grew up in.
这个地方比我老家的房♥子还要大
Yeah, I never ask for it,
唉,我从来没这么要求过
but they always put me up in the Presidential Suite.
但他们总是给我弄到总统客房♥
And I'm supposed to be impressed?
那么我应该深受感动,是吗?
That's why you arranged all this?
你之所以安排这一切
To impress me before we get down to business?
就是为了打动我 然后我们好躺下来做那些事?
Business?
那些事?
Exploring the bedsheets together.
在床上的那些事
No.
不
Well, that's standard operating procedure for you, isn't it?
这不是你的标准操作流程吗?
No. Not anymore.
不,不再是了
You know, I saw you once at the Brown Derby.
我曾经在布朗·德比饭店见过你
Me and the girls were waiting to get in
我和姑娘们都等着进去
when you arrived with one of those blonde starlets on your arm.
这时你手挽着金发碧眼的女明星来了
There you went, right to the front of the line,
你从我们前面走过
and everyone was saying, "Ooh. Ah.
每个人都在说“哇”
There goes John Basilone, the hero of Guadalcanal."
“瓜岛战役的英雄约翰·巴斯隆来了”
The line to get in was so long
你进去待了很久
I was still there when out you came,
当你出来的时候我还在那里
a brunette starlet on your arm,
但你却手挽着褐色头发的女明星
and back into the same limousine.
回到同一辆豪华轿车里
And everyone said, "Ooh. Ah.
每个人都在说“哇”
There goes John Basilone, the hero of Guadalcanal."
“瓜岛战役的英雄约翰·巴斯隆走了”
You ever make it inside?
你后来进去了吗?
I had a shrimp cocktail and a Coke just before they closed the joint.
在他们关门前 我进去吃了点鸡尾酒虾还喝了杯可乐
Gunnery Sergeant Basilone, dinner was delicious.
军士长巴斯隆中士,晚餐很丰盛
Thank you. You barely touched it.
谢谢你 你都没吃什么
Did I do something wrong?
我做错什么了吗?
This is nothing but steaks and conversation.
除了吃牛排和谈话我什么也没做
I am now going to turn in.
我要上♥床♥睡觉了
Turn in? We girls all share a room,
上♥床♥睡觉? 我们姑娘们共住一个房♥间
fight over the bathroom in the morning.
早上还得抢洗手间
Tell the chef the Caesar salad was excellent.
告诉厨师,凯撒沙拉很好吃
The porterhouse is a little tough.
但牛排硬了点
Lena,
莉娜
if I did something stupid, I'm sorry.
如果我做了什么蠢事,我向你道歉
You didn't do anything a million other guys haven't done.
你做的和其他无数人做的没什么两样
You just did it in a nicer room.
你只不过在更好的房♥间里做而已
Man: Left right left.
左右左 - 左右左
Man: Left right left.
左右左 - 左右左
John: Gunnery Sergeant Basilone, sir.
枪炮军士巴斯隆向您报到,长官
Stand at ease.
稍息
I'm Lieutenant Sohn.
我是索恩中尉
I'll be replacing Captain Le Francois,
我是来接替勒·弗朗索瓦上尉的
who went AWOL while on liberty.
他在自♥由♥活动时间擅离职守
How are the men shaping up?
士兵们训练得如何了?
All two of them?
就他们两个?
The rest of the company comes in today from Mainside.
连队其他人今天就来了
They'll be pretty green, Gunny.
他们都是些菜鸟,军士
Don't worry sir. I'll take care of that.
别担心,长官,我会训练好他们的
Well, you haven't got much time.
好的,你没有多少时间
Your enlistment runs out in... July.
你的军旅生涯在七月就会结束了
I've been in eight years...
我已服役八年了
four with the doggies,
有四年在陆军
four in the Corps.
还有四年在海军陆战队
I understand.
我明白
Get across that water!
穿越水面!
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表