剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
Get up that tower!
爬上去!
Go! Get off my wall, marine! Get off!
快,翻过去,伙计,快!
John: One more time!
再来一次!
Up that cargo net! Now!
爬上吊网!快!
Man #2: Keep moving, boy!
继续,伙计!
What is this, a mob?!
怎么回事,造♥反♥了吗?
In formation, two ranks behind me.
站好队形,排两队站我后面!
Move your ass!
快!
Man #4: Let's go. All right.
我们走,好的
Okay, that's the last of the butter. 26 Ibs.
好的,这是最后一袋奶油了 26磅
Private Dowling, grab a hand truck and get those sacks of rice.
二兵道林,用手推车把这些米袋推走
Got it? Grab those from the bottom.
明白吗? 把那些从底下拿出来
All perishables go in the reefer.
所有易腐烂的物品放冷藏车里
All right.
好的
Sergeant Riggi.
瑞吉中士
Gunny Basilone.
巴斯隆军士
This may not be appropriate, but...
我知道也许不合适,但是…
Hold on.
等一下
Just a couple more and we'll have all this cleared out.
只剩一些了,我们很快可以搬完
Uh, I would be happy if you would allow me to
我邀请你出去吃一次正式的晚餐
take you out for a proper dinner.
如果你能接受我的邀请,我会很高兴的
When? Friday night,
什么时候? 星期五晚上
a place I know just off the base...
我知道基地边上有个地方
a restaurant. Clancy's?
一家饭店 克兰西饭店?
So you know it too. Nice place, but no.
你也知道那个地方了 是个不错的地方,但是不行
Friday's no good for me.
我星期五没空
I have orders...
我有任务
a big banquet for the officers.
要准备一个大型的军官宴会
Maybe some other time? How about breakfast?
其他时间怎么样? 吃早餐怎么样?
Tomorrow morning.
明天早上
The KP reports 0530.
炊事班5:30就位
I show 0500.
我5:00会在那里的
Show up a little earlier, I'll make you French toast.
来早点,我给你做法式土司
Every marine out of those racks and on my deck!
每个人都起来!
Man: Get your ass up!
快起来!
John: You've got five seconds!
你们只有5秒钟!
Five seconds! Man: Up up!
5秒钟!快起来!
Let's go! Move your ass!
快! 快起来!
Get up! Move!
起来!快!
Don't you eyeball me! You stand at attention!
不要看我!立正站好!
And how come we're the only ones running like this?
为什么只有我们要这样?
Every damn morning. To make us the best.
他妈每个早上都这样 这会让我们成为最棒的
Oh, shut up. I'm so sick of this shit.
闭嘴,我讨厌这一套
I just want to get out there and slap a Jap.
我只想赶紧去那里痛扁日本鬼子
What did you say?
你刚刚说什么?
I said I want to slap a Jap, Gunny. (men chuckle)
我说想去痛扁日本鬼子,军士
"Slap a Jap"?
“痛扁日本鬼子”?
Well, how about it, boys?
好的,怎么样,伙计们?
I bet you all want to do more than slap a Jap.
我敢说你们不光只是想痛扁日本鬼子
All: Yes, Gunny!
是,军士!
"Slap a Jap."
“痛扁日本鬼子”
That's what the enemy is to you, huh?
敌人对你们来说是什么?
A fucking bucktoothed cartoon
是麦迪逊大道那些卖♥♥肥皂的混♥蛋♥
dreamed up by some asshole on Madison Avenue to sell soap.
凭空想像出来的卡♥通♥怪物?
Well, let me tell you something. The Jap I know,
让我告诉你们我所了解的日本鬼子
the Japanese soldier,
日本军人
he has been at war Since you were in fucking diapers!
你们还在用尿布的时候 他就已经在打仗了
He's a combat veteran,
他是经验丰富的老兵
an expert with his weapon.
是武器专家
He can live off of maggoty rice
他能靠吃长蛆的米饭活下去
and muddy water for weeks and endure misery
能喝几个星期的泥水,能忍♥受一切痛苦
you couldn't dream up in your worst nightmare!
这些在你最可怕的恶梦里也不会梦到
The Japanese soldier doesn't care if he gets hurt or killed,
他妈的从不关心自己会受伤还是会战死
as long as he kills you.
他会一直战斗直到他杀死你为止
Now you can call them whatever you want,
你想叫他们什么就叫他们什么
but never ever fail
但永远别忘了尊重他们那种
to respect their desire to put you and buddies into an early grave!
置你于死地而后生的精神!
Is that clear?! Yes, Gunny!
明白吗? 是,军士!
Why aren't you in your full packs?
全部整装完毕
Gear up!
准备好!
10-mile run in formation
整装列队跑10英里
in two minutes!
两分钟内集♥合♥完毕!
You're gonna enjoy this.
你会喜欢这个的
Almost ready.
快好了
Pretty fancy for 0500.
你还真在五点到了
(Lena laughs) You strike me as an Italian mama's boy,
你给我的感觉就像是意大利的小孩子
worshipped and pampered just like my brothers.
宠坏了嚷嚷着要吃的就像我弟弟们那样
I wanted to make you feel at home.
我想让你感觉在家里一样
I was told at a very early age I was the best thing since sliced capicola.
当我还小的时候 家人就说除了义式火腿片外,就我最好
And there's enough for seconds.
这些够两份了
You'll want seconds. This is good.
你会想吃两份的 很不错
(chuckles) When I first got here, the coffee was dreadful.
当我刚到这里时,感觉咖啡难喝死了
How a marine mess can serve bad coffee is beyond me.
在我手下怎么能让陆战队员喝这么烂的咖啡
I can't live without it.
我不喝咖啡不行
The best coffee I ever had was on Guadalcanal
我所喝过的最好的咖啡是在瓜岛
the morning after the battle.
打完仗后的早上喝的
I know the story. Not this part.
我知道那个故事 这个你没听过
We stole some coffee from the doggies when they came ashore.
陆军登陆时,我们从他们那儿偷了些咖啡
Liberated some hooch from their officers too.
还偷了一些军官的酒
Anyway, the morning after the battle,
打完仗的那个早上
my guys cooked up the coffee over a fire of green coconut logs.
我的战友用椰子树木生火煮的咖啡
There wasn't any part of me that didn't hurt...
我浑身都受了伤
burns on my hands,
手也烫伤了
ears still ringing from the shelling.
耳边还是炮声隆隆
But when they handed me that cup of coffee,
但他们递给我的那杯咖啡
I never tasted anything so good.
我觉得是前所未有的美味
Not that I don't appreciate this.
我并不是指这咖啡不好
What was the best cup of coffee you ever had?
你喝过的最好的咖啡呢?
My parents were real traditional.
我的父母非常传统
I was supposed to get married and give them grandkids.
我本该结婚生子
So when I announced that I'd joined the marines,
所以当我宣布我加入了海军陆战队时
there was a lot of yelling and crying
家人不停地吵闹
and finally my father just stopped talking to me,
最后我爸爸不再跟我说话
cut me out of the family.
我被赶出家门
A year later I got my stripes. I went home to see my mom, my brothers.
一年后我被提升为中士 我回去见我的母亲和兄弟
I was sitting in this diner
我当时正坐在桌旁吃晚饭
and my pop walked in,
爸爸走了进来
sat down beside me. He ordered two cups of coffee
坐在我身旁 他要了两杯咖啡
and he put the milk and one sugar in for me.
给我的那杯加了牛奶和一颗糖
That was the best I ever had.
那是我喝过的最美味的咖啡
It's incredible what can happen over a cup of coffee.
一杯咖啡能引出这么多故事,真是不可思议
My enlistment's up in July.
我7月份就退役了
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我不知道我该怎么办
You're gonna take a discharge and you're gonna go home.
卸下军装回家啊
I should be looking forward to my freedom,
我应该很期待我自♥由♥的那天
but I can't imagine it.
但我没想到真要退役
I love the marines.
我爱海军陆战队
You do too. I love everything about it.
你也一样 我爱海军陆战队的一切
I can't imagine being anywhere or doing anything else.
我无法想像我还能去哪里或做什么
Lena. Yeah?
莉娜 嗯?
You might hear this all the time,
你也许听过好多次了
but you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
但你真是我见过的最美丽的女人
No.
不是的
I don't hear that very often.
这句话我可不经常听到
Must be the uniform.
那应该是军装让你变美丽了
I could use a coffee.
我要喝杯咖啡
Shh, she's with the movie star. Interesting.
嘘,她正跟电影明星一起呢 有意思
Yeah. - Look at Gunny.
看军士的样子
Woman: A little early morning.
今天来早了啊
Clear! Clear.
准备完毕 准备完毕
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表