剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
Smyrna.
士麦那
That was sacked by the turks, wasn't it?
是被土耳其人占领的,对吧?
You know about that?
你知道?
Um, I read a lot.
我经常读书
The turks invaded in 1922 and burned it down.
土耳其人1922年入侵 把那里全烧毁了
All gone.
什么都没了
If you survived, you fled like my mama and me.
那些活下的 就跟我和我妈妈一样逃亡了
But we made it down to the docks.
我们跳下码头
We swam to a ship.
游向一条船
The captain took us onboard
船长把我们捞起来
And sailed us to piraeus.
带我们到了比雷艾夫斯港 (希腊)
He saved our lives.
他救了我们
But our home was gone.
但我们无家可归
So where do we go?
还能去哪里呢?
We come here.
只好来这里
We live, we work, we find love.
我们在这里生活,工作,找到真爱
So now you must tell about your home.
现在你也要讲讲你家
Yeah, about america. No no no.
嗯,讲讲美国 不,不是
Not america. America we see in the movies.
不是美国 美国我们在电影里都看过了
Your family. - Well, seems like we both escaped disaster.
讲讲你家 看来我们都是逃难的
I fled the leckie household.
我是逃离了莱基家族
How many in the household?
你家有多少人呢?
Mama had five girls, three boys.
妈妈生了五个女儿,三个儿子
Oh, okto babies. Your lucky mama.
孩子多好啊,你妈妈真幸运
I don't know if she'd agree. She was almost 40 by the time I came along.
不知道她是否也这样认为 生我时她都将近40了
Dad hear that? just like us
爸爸,听见没?就跟我们一样
She was worn out by then.
生完我后她疲惫不堪
I think they all were.
我想生他们时也一样
But it's a blessing, so many children.
但这也是种幸事 这么多的孩子
Well, marion and foddy leckie, they didn't want eight kids.
但我父母可没想要八个孩子
Oh no? They should stop?
不想?为什么不生?
They didn't want the beautiful baby son?
他们不想要英俊的儿子?
I was last. Lasts least.
我最小,也最不重要
Oh, bob. You know nothing.
鲍勃,这你就错了
By the time I met nicola
当我认识尼克拉的时候
It was almost too late to make babies.
都快过了生育的年龄了
Not that we didn't try, eh?
但不还是生了吗?
Eh, relax.
没什么啦
That girl in the kitchen, my only blessing.
厨房♥里的那个女孩是我唯一的福祉
I prayed for more,
我祈祷更多
But god said no.
但上帝不答应
Nothing u can do when god say no.
上帝不答应我们也就无能为力了
So where do you stay with the marines, huh?
那你们陆战队驻扎在哪里?
They put us in the stadium where you play cricket.
体育场,在那里可以玩板球
What? You will stay here tonight.
那怎么行?你今晚住我们家
Stella, get the bed ready in the spare room. - Okay.
史黛拉,把空房♥的床铺好 好的
I can't do that.
那可不行
I could never repay you.
没办法报答你们的
You can help clear the vines from the roof.
你可以帮忙清理屋顶的葡萄藤
Yes, you will do that.
是啊,做那个就行
You will make this your home.
把这里当成自己家
Twist a guy's arm.
恭敬不如从命
Oh, dear god.
啊,我的天
Oh, god.
啊,天
No no no, you stay right there.
不,别拔♥出♥来♥
I think we should give it another go.
我想我们该再来一次
Okay, sure. Sure, me too.
当然了,我也想
But even americans need, uh...
但是,即使是美国人再猛……
Oh, a wait before they reload.
哦,要等会儿才能重新装填弹♥药♥
It's okay.
没关系
I'm going nowhere.
我等你
Why did you have to flee your family?
你为什么要逃离你家呢?
My family.
我家啊
Not happy bunch, my family.
我家人不太和睦
Why not?
为什么?
Something in our bones.
有些内在因素
Did your brothers go into the service to get away too?
你哥哥有没有像你一样也参军离家?
One of my brothers was too old.
有个哥哥年纪太大
The other died when I was a kid.
还有个在我小的时候就去世了
That's terrible.
太可惜了
My father's been crippled in the head ever since.
我爸爸从那时候起脑子就不好使了
We're not exactly the judge hardy family.
其实我家还不是那么人情冷漠
I swear, I'm just waiting for the clock to hit midnight
我发誓,我只是在等时间到午夜
And my sanity bell goes ringing.
我生理时钟还没调过来
I had a brother who died too.
我有个哥哥也去世了
You did?
是吗?
No one talks about him.
没人会提起他
He was a baby, just a few days old and didn't live.
他才活了几天就夭折了
Mama got sick and wasn't able to have any more.
妈妈因此病了,没有了生育能力
We start by restoring their bodies.
身体的复元
They rest. They play.
休息,玩耍
Then we work on their pride.
培养他们的自豪感
We remind them they're marines.
让他们牢记自己是海军陆战队员
Then we replenish our supplies.
还有补充补给
See, all of that takes money.
这一切都要钱的
I understand.
我懂了
It's a hell of a lot easier to raise money When there's a face behind it
要是有像你这样的人做形象代言
And a heroic story attached to it,
用你英勇的故事去打动他们
Like yours.
很容易就筹集到钱的
I don't feel like a hero, sir.
我没觉得自己是英雄
You're not getting it.
你没明白我的意思
All right.
这样吧
Think of us out there on that line.
想想我们在战场的时候
You know what we need-
你知道我们需要新武器
New weapons, new gear, better motor transport.
新装备 还要更好的机械化运输工具
Yes, sir.
没错,长官
Selling U.S. War bonds Is just as important, just as life saving,
发♥售♥美国战争国债就跟拯救生命一样重要
As what you did on guadalcanal.
跟你在瓜达尔卡纳尔做的一样
Now pack your seabag. You're going home
收拾好你的水手袋,你要回国了
Home?
回国?
How many u.S. War bonds you gonna sell
在所罗门岛这里
Stomping around the solomons with us?
你能推销出多少国债?
Go on. Get it done, sergeant.
去吧,好好完成任务,中士
I liked that.
我喜欢这样
Shame on me.
太丢人了
I got you something.
我给你带了点东西
Stockings?
长筒袜?
Real silk?
真丝的?
I'll wear them only for you.
我只穿给你看
Wait wait wait wait. There's more.
等等,还有呢
This...
这个……
Is for everyone.
是给大伙儿的
oh no.
啊,不
Leg of lamb. No.
羊腿
How? How did you get it?
你怎么搞到的?
I'm not gonna tell you. Why not?
我才不说呢 为什么?
I think you should kiss me first. - How?
我想你应该先亲我一下 哪来的??
How? I can't remember.
哪来的? 记不得了
I can't get a leg of lamb. But you do?
我买♥♥不到羊腿,你就能?
American ingenuity and a few packs of lucky strikes.
美国人的足智多谋加上点运气就能搞到
"nicholas genkos- wounded.
尼古拉斯·甘科斯,负伤
Is that theodora genkos' nephew?
是那个西奥多拉·甘科斯的外甥?
I don't know.
不知道
Baba checks the casualty reports for greek names.
爸爸在看希腊名的伤亡人员报告
"alexi stavrapolous."
亚历克斯·斯塔罗普罗斯
What's happened to alexi?
亚历克斯怎么了?
"killed in action."
战斗中身亡
I grew up with alexi.
我跟亚历克斯一起长大的
He lived two streets over.
就住在两条街外
Change your shirt, nicola.
换件衣服,尼古拉
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表