剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
Fucking rain never ends.
这该死的雨一直下个不停
Gibson, is he okay?
吉布森,他没事吧?
He's just tired.
他只是累了
No wonder you guys don't talk about Guadalcanal.
难怪你们不谈论瓜达尔卡纳尔
You didn't do anything.
你什么都没做
Apparently, John Basilone did everything.
显然,约翰﹒巴斯隆做了所有的事
Oh, fuck you. We all did shit like that
我靠 我们都做过这样的事
and without all the grimacing.
只是没有做过鬼脸
No, he's back home selling bonds and dicking blondes
他现在在家卖♥♥债券、玩女人
while you're still here in paradise.
而你还在这里过天堂一般的生活
I gotta drop the kids off at the pool.
我得把那些家伙丢到游泳池里
Anybody need anything from the bar?
有没有人想从酒吧带东西回来?
Dry martini? Well, it's not a real bar.
马丁尼? 算了吧,那可不是真酒吧
Leckie's voice: "Dear Vera,
亲爱的薇拉
we haven't seen a Jap for two weeks now.
我们已经有两个星期没看到日本人了
They got smart and got the hell out of this godforsaken spot.
他们变聪明了,离开了这个鬼地方
They're not our enemy anymore.
他们不再是我们的敌人
Now our enemy is the jungle itself...
如今我们的敌人是丛林……
the jungle and the rain."
丛林和暴雨
Ahh, fuck!
我♥操♥!
Oh! Fuck fuck!
操!
Fuck!
操!
Somebody be a good guy and just fucking shoot me!
谁行行好一枪杀了我吧!
What the fuck? Where's my chest?
他妈的这是?我的箱子哪去了?
What the...
怎么回事...
Where the fuck is my Jap chest?
我的日本箱子哪去了?
Can I help you, Private?
什么事,列兵?
You just borrowing that, sir?
是你借走了,长官
I need it to store battalion papers.
我要用它来装营部文件
It's my chest, sir.
这个箱子是我的,长官
How so exactly?
为什么这么确定?
I can see where you're going with that, sir.
我知道你想带着箱子去哪,长官
And if some dead Jap wants to come back and get his chest,
如果日本人的鬼魂想回来找他的箱子
he can get it from me.
他可以来找我
I don't think so, Private.
我不这么认为,列兵
An enlisted man can't have something like that.
一个士兵不能有那样的东西
It's against regulations.
这是违反规定的
What about the pistol?
那手♥枪♥又怎么说?
Using that for a battalion paperweight, sir?
镇纸用的吗,长官?
What pistol?
什么手♥枪♥?
Battalion papers, sir?
营部文件,长官?
Get out of my tent, Leckie.
从我的帐篷走开,莱基
I'm not in your tent, sir.
我根本不在你的帐篷里,长官
God damn it.
该死
All this water coming down, you didn't think to cover that up?
雨一直滴下来,你就没想过把它修好?
A live grenade just happens to roll into his tent.
一颗手榴弹滚进他的帐篷
It's a damn shame.
真是可惜
Please shut up. This is a dangerous place.
闭嘴吧 这是个危险的地方
Any number of accidents could befall someone like Lieutenant Larkin.
赖金中尉说不定就死于什么意外了
Terrible loss for our forces overseas.
实在是我国海外部队的一大损失
Oh, for God's sakes,
拜托
coffee is the one goddamn thing we got to enjoy around here.
喝咖啡是我们唯一可以享受的事了
We just want to enjoy it in peace.
别再啰嗦了
So either kill Larkin or shut the fuck up.
要嘛干掉赖金,要嘛给我闭嘴
Man: Can't get the tent stakes in. Leckie!
桩打不进去 莱基!
Keep hammering. - That you, Lieutenant Larkin?
继续敲 - 是你啊,赖金中尉?
Out of the rack, now!
给我出来!
Aye aye, sir.
好,长官
As of immediately, you are no longer in Intelligence.
从现在起,你被调离参谋部
Report for clean-up duty in the officers' mess
马上去报到打扫军官厨房♥
where you will remain until I order otherwise.
没有我的命令,你就一直干下去
You're the boss, sir.
这里你最大,长官
Don't get cute with me, Leckie.
别油嘴滑舌,莱基
There's something missing from my tent.
我帐篷里丢了东西
Just to be clear, sir,
我事先声明,长官
you're punishing me on the suspicion I may have taken something,
你怀疑我偷了东西,所以来惩罚我
the very existence of which you denied...
一个你否认存在的东西
something that, if it did exist,
如果真的有这个东西
would rightfully belong to me anyway.
也是属于我的
Enjoy your time in the galley, Private.
好好享受你在厨房♥的幸福时光,列兵
Change of pace might do me some good, sir.
换个环境也不错,长官
You might want to change your skivvies, Private.
你还是先换你的内衣裤吧,列兵
It appears you have pissed yourself.
你好像在尿床啊
What fucking kind of Marine
他妈什么样的陆战队员
pisses himself?
还会尿床呢?
Sounds like enuresis.
听起来好像遗尿症
Is there anything you can give me for it, Doc?
有什么药能治的吗?
Sorry, Leckie, no magic pill.
抱歉,莱基,没有仙丹
What do I do?
那我该怎么办?
Stay dry.
保持干爽
Oh. That's funny.
很好笑
It's not raining today.
今天没有下雨
Not yet.
还没而已
Lebec! Fuck!
勒贝克!操!
That's all I could find.
我就找到这个
(shivering) It's okay.
没事的
After the sweats, the chills feel so good.
出过汗后,打寒战感觉真好
I'll get some coffee going.
我去煮咖啡
What?
怎么了?
Read to me, Daddy.
念给我听
"Dear Vera,
亲爱的薇拉
it finally stopped raining,
雨终于停了
only making the smell of rotten coconuts worse.
可是烂椰子的气味更难闻了
The rats and crabs have come out of hiding.
老鼠和螃蟹到处跑
I've killed more of them in the past week than I will ever kill Japs.
上个星期杀死的老鼠和螃蟹 比我这辈子杀的日本人还要多
Everyone's sores have gotten worse
所有人的伤口都开始恶化
along with their dysentery.
痢疾蔓延
My buddy Runner has a bone-cracking bout of malaria.
我的朋友朗纳得了严重的疟疾
This island has an exotic name that translated
这个岛有个别名
means "the death of hope."
叫“希望幻灭之地”
Thinking of you always, Robert."
一直想你的,罗伯特
Pavuvu means "death of hope"?
帕伏伏岛是“希望幻灭之地”的意思?
I don't know what it means
我不知道
and I don't care.
也不在乎它什么意思
Hey, Leckie, your parents ever send you your dress blues?
嘿,莱基,你父母有没有给你寄礼服啊?
That joke stopped being funny a year ago, Hoosier.
你这笑话一年前就不好笑了,豪杰尔
I just thought you might want to get spiffed up.
我只是觉得你可能要穿得隆重一点
Battalion's holding a lottery. What's the prize?
营里正在搞摸彩 奖品是什么?
A bullet in the head? A ticket home.
给你脑袋来一枪? 一张回家的票
You did put my name in here, didn't you?
你没忘记加上我的名字吧?
Okay, good luck, all of you.
祝你们好运
"G" company, second platoon... Man: That's me!
G连第二排 就是我了!
Private Bower!
士兵鲍尔!
All right, settle down.
好了,安静
"H" company, heavy weapons!
H连,重武器排!
Private Jackson.
士兵杰克森!
"L" company, first platoon!
I连第一排!
Private Guest!
士兵盖斯特!
I pulled another crab out of my hooch.
我又从我酒里捞起了一只螃蟹
Yeah? It's as big as a mortar.
嗯? 跟迫击炮差不多大
Hey, Leckie, food.
嘿,莱基,吃饭了
Leckie, hot food.
莱基,热呼呼的饭哦
Come on, buddy. You still asleep?
不是吧,伙计,还在睡觉呢?
Oh, buddy.
啊,伙计
Has he moved at all yet?
他有动静没?
Not an inch.
一点都没
You feelin' better, Conley? Swell.
感觉好些了吗,康利? 好多了
Hey, Leckie.
嘿,莱基
I see your enuresis is acting up.
我看你的遗尿症变严重了
Hey, I got good news:
嘿,我有个好消息
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表