剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
That's not my style.
那可不是我的风格
I drink and chase nurses.
我只会喝酒,钓护士
Why just give me the pistol?
为什么给我这把枪?
I mean, you must have gone through a lot to bring it here.
我是说你肯定历经艰辛才带到这里来的
Why just give it away?
为什么这么轻易就送人了?
I'm rested, I'm fit... I want to return to my unit
我体力充沛,而且很健康
and my friends.
我想回到我的连队和朋友身边
Please.
拜托了
Sign the papers, Doc.
签了文件吧,医生
Man: Five, 10...
5,10 5,10...
Come on, big spender. Man #2: Jack.
快点啊,暴发户 J
Man: King... king...
老K 老K
deuce... seven.
2,7 2,7
Hey, Gib?
嘿,吉布森?
I wanted to give you these before I take off.
在我出发前,这些都给你了
Thanks.
谢了
They letting you out?
他们让你走了?
I volunteered to leave,Nactually.
实际上 我是主动要求走的
Why'd you do that?
为什么?
Eh, want to get back to the guys before they ship off without me.
想在他们被派走前跟他们会合
I don't think they'll send me back.
他们应该不会让我回去了
I sure ain't asking.
我肯定不会要求回去的
Gib,
吉布森
you just need a rest.
你需要好好休息一下
That's all.
仅此而已
Just a break from it all.
放下一切好好休息吧
You'll be all right.
你会没事的
You think so?
你这样认为吗?
On Guadalcanal,
在瓜达尔卡纳尔时
I was coming back from the airfield
我跟作业队一起
with a work party.
从机场回营地时
Jap planes came in
日军飞机飞过
dropping 500 lb'ers while we were out in the open.
对毫无掩护的我们投下500磅的炸♥弹♥
All we could do is jump into a slit trench and cover up.
我们只能跳进狭长的战壕试图找掩护
There was this guy...
有个家伙……
I didn't know him...
我都不认识……
he was tucked in behind me.
就躲在我后面
I could feel his heart beating,
我能感觉到他强烈的心跳
his lungs fighting for air...
和他急促的呼吸
and his lips on my back as he prayed to God to keep him alive.
他在我背后祈祷上帝保佑他平安
He believed God would save him.
他坚信上帝会保佑他
Jesus, I envied him.
上帝,我真羡慕他
Thanks for the smokes.
谢谢你的烟
There's nothing to do in here but smoke.
在这里除了抽烟什么都做不了
Sure.
不客气
I hope it's quick and easy for you, Leckie.
我希望你能死得很轻松,莱基
Jap sniper, maybe.
也许是死在日军狙击手下
You get nailed in the first two minutes.
除了刚开始的几分钟你会比较痛苦以外
No worries about ending up like me.
这样就不用担心会变成跟我一样的下场了
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表