剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
Hey, welcome home, cobber.
欢迎回来,伙计
You have a good vacation?
假期愉快吗?
Anything to get away from you bastards.
能离开你们就好
We're not so lucky.
我们可没这么幸运
Oh, Jeez!
噢,天!
Ho, there you go.
中计了
What's in this?
这里面是什么东西?
When it tastes this bad, it's hard to tell.
既然这么难喝,还是别说了吧
What you got?
你有拿到什么?
Depends. Tell Santa whether you been naughty or nice.
笔,告诉圣诞老人你们是乖孩子还是淘气鬼
Naughty. The naughtiest.
我们是淘气鬼,最坏的种
It's June. It's the South Pacific.
这才6月呢 这里是南太平洋
Christmas comes in June.
这里的圣诞节是6月份
For Hoosier...
给豪杰尔的
'cause he's always saying his prayers, making his bed.
因为他总是做祷告,铺床
Look at that. That's beautiful.
瞧瞧 真好
Chuckler? Yes?
查克勒? 嗯?
Thank you. Heavier reading.
谢谢 乏味的读物
With pictures. Here you go.
还带图的 就是这本
Something for Runner's stocking.
给朗纳的长袜礼物
Oh, I read this already.
这我已经看过了!
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信
Something's wrong.
怎么了
Something's very wrong if you made it through boot camp.
一定是出问题了 否则你怎么会顺利通过新兵营
Give me a break, you old greaser!
别给我机会,你这小子!
Get up off my deck.
都给我起来
Captain Haldane. Sir.
霍尔丹上尉 长官
What's this about, Marine?
怎么了,小伙子?
Some rite of greeting new to the corps?
这是迎接新兵入营仪式吗?
Yes, sir. Um, I mean, no, sir.
是的,长官,噢,不是
Who are you? Private Eugene Sledge, sir.
你是谁? 二等兵尤金﹒斯莱治,长官
You fellas know each other or
你们相互认识
is this some kind of conflict resolution?
还是你们之间有什么冲突要解决?
Old friends, sir. Mobile, Alabama, sir.
我们是朋友,莫比尔来的
Mobile? Yes, sir.
莫比尔? 是的,长官
Old friends, huh? That explains it.
老朋友了吧,嗯? 那倒没什么问题
As you were.
你们继续
But try not to dislocate a shoulder or break an arm.
但别搞得缺手断腿的
We need both you men healthy.
都得给我健健康康的
Sir. Sir.
是,长官 遵命
Carry on.
继续吧
Get me in hot water on the first day.
来了第一天你就给我找麻烦
Yeah, well, you deserve it!
没错,活该!
Welcome to paradise.
欢迎光临人间仙境
How do you get used to the smell around here?
这里这么难闻,你怎么挺过来的?
Think this shit-heap stinks now,
现在才这点臭味
you should have seen it when we first got here.
你真应该看看我们刚来的时候是什么样子
It was wall-to-wall rats, crabs and rotten coconuts.
老鼠成群结队,还有螃蟹外加烂椰子的恶臭
Thank God I'm rotating home.
谢天谢地我快轮调回家了
I can't believe I finally get here and you go home.
不敢相信我来了,你竟然要走了
When you leavin'?
你什么时候走?
When the Marine Corps tells me.
要等上面的通知
What's your unit? K35.
你在哪个单位? K连三排五班
A mortar-man, just like you.
跟你一样,也是迫击炮手
Hallelujah.
哈利路亚
The health of the corps
大兵的健康
is only as strong
跟军队的健康
as the health of the individual Marine.
一样重要
Marines will make every effort to keep themselves clean.
大兵们会尽一切努力保持身体卫生
Hey, don't you quit on me, fucker!
别玩我啊,混♥蛋♥!
You gotta be kidding! Not till I've rinsed.
这是在开玩笑吧! 至少也让我冲干净啊
They get hot chow to you when they can.
部队会尽可能提供热食
You know, it might only be crud like this,
虽然做得很难吃
but when you been on the line taking fire,
但当你在前线打仗时
hot chow is a miracle.
能有热食吃就是奇迹了
Oh, for heaven's sake. What is that, baby food?
啊,我的老天 那是什么,婴儿食品?
You know, you laugh... you laugh,
你笑吧,尽管笑
but that might be worth its weight in gold someday.
这东西说不定哪天就比金子还珍贵了
You get hungry enough, somebody'll want to trade for it.
等你饿得不行时 肯定会想跟他换来吃的
You do not trade this... ever.
但你千万别把这个换出去
.45 will stop a Jap better than a clip of your carbine.
对付日本人 点45口径手♥枪♥比卡♥宾♥枪♥有效多了
You hit one of the suckers in the hand with that,
你要是拿它打中了哪个倒霉蛋的手
heh, take his arm right off.
会顺带把他整个胳膊都轰掉的
You can write your father a nice thank-you note for that.
你会写信衷心感激你父亲的
Working party... three of you boots go with Snafu.
做事了,你们三个起来跟史纳夫走
Hurry up!
快!
You heard the sergeant... now!
听到中士说的话了吧,快!
You don't mind, do you, Leyden?
不介意我吃吧,莱登?
You assholes are gonna miss cleaning out oil barrels pretty soon.
你们很快就会想念清洗油桶的日子的
You're gonna be humping up some fucking hill...
不管你们要去攻什么鸟山
or across a beach,
或去抢什么滩
Japs pouring shit for fire,
日本人会劈头盖脸地揍你
pissing your pants, crying "Boo hoo,"
吓得你尿裤子,哭爹喊娘
and wishing you were back here with nothing asked of you
祈祷着能回来
but to scrub oil out of drums.
一心想着洗油桶的日子
Why don't you grab a brush
你怎么不去拿刷子
and give us a hand?
来帮忙?
Fuck that shit. I scrub drums for no man.
去他妈的,我才不干这事呢
Can we take a break?
我们能休息会儿吗?
Do whatever you want. This ain't my detail.
随你怎么的,反正又不是我管
I was supposed to dump you all off here, then report back to the CP.
我原本只要把你们带过来 再回指挥部报告就行了
Then why are you still here?
那你还待在这里干什么?
I like to watch the new guys sweat.
我喜欢看新人干活
Ahh! Are those the most butt-ugly creatures
你一生中有见过
you ever saw before in your life?
这么丑的东西吗?
Jesus, Sid.
天啊,希德
When you start pulling them out of your hooch in the morning,
当你早上把它们从酒里捞出来时
you won't feel so tenderhearted.
你就不会这么好心肠了
Lost mine in the Polk.
我的在跳波尔卡舞时掉了
Or somebody took it. Maybe one of the swabbies wanted a souvenir.
要嘛是被谁给拿了 也许是哪个水兵想要个纪念品
Yeah?
是吗?
Some of the guys think they're good luck.
有人认为这能带来好运
I don't know. You can have this one.
谁知道呢,这个给你了
I got a couple.
我正好有一对
Here.
拿着
Thank you. Sure.
谢了 没事
Sid?
希德?
What's it like?
战争是什么样?
I slept with a woman in Melbourne.
在墨尔本时,我跟个女孩上♥床♥了
I'm not bragging.
我可不是在吹牛
But that's at one end, right?
但那也是战争的一部分,对吧?
And then way down there as far as you can go...
然后从那边出发,不停地前进
and that's what it's like.
战争就是那样
And that...
就是…
that you could never imagine.
你永远无法想像得到
I'm gonna miss you, Sid.
我会想你的,希德
You'll be all right.
你会没事的
Are you angry about something?
你在生气?
Of course not.
当然没有
I'm glad.
我很开心
I won't cry.
我不会哭的
Dear Christ in heaven, would you look at her?
我的老天,别背对着她啊
I don't know how to kiss or I would kiss you.
我不知道如何接吻,否则我就做了
Where do the noses go?
接吻的时候,鼻子要往哪里摆呢?
There we go!
好戏上演了!
What are you waiting for? Fuck her.
还等什么呢?上她啊
Think she's blonde down there?
她那下面是不是也是金黄色的?
Look, Pilar!
看,皮拉尔!
Roberto fell in the brook.
罗伯托坠入爱河了
Fire!
开火!
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表