剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
Tatum, Evanson, set it up.
塔特姆,艾弗森,架好机♥枪♥
Two short bursts, 85 rounds.
双发点放 ,85发子弹
Ready! Gun set.
准备完毕!
Fire!
开火!
That's good.
不错嘛
Nice.
漂亮
Listen up!
听好了!
This is a bale.
这是把手
It'll make it easier to carry the gun with a hot barrel.
用它来拿发热的枪管就容易多了
You won't burn your hands.
不会烫伤你的手
Now it's not made for its stability and accuracy
虽然提着它稳定性和精确度不高
but if you're in a pinch,
但在情形危急时
you can shoot and move with this.
你可以用它来移♥动♥射击
Let me show you.
让我来示范一遍
I couldn't hit the side of a barn with that thing.
我要是提着那玩意儿连屁都打不到
You'd better start practicing.
你最好现在就开始练习
Yeah.
是啊
It's gorgeous.
真是太美了
John: Come on, let's go in the water. No.
快,我们下水吧 才不要呢
Come on, come on. No, I'm not going in that water.
快,来吧 不要,我没打算下水
Come on. No way.
来吧 决不
No! John: I'll get you.
不要! 我抓到你了
I'm not gonna have you drown.
我可不想你淹死
No, put me down.
不要,放我下来
Put me down. We're going in.
放我下来 我们下水了
No! Oh, my hat.
不!我的帽子
My hat. My...
我的帽子,我的…
I'll get it.
我去拿
John, you're crazy.
约翰,你真是疯了
I got it!
我拿到了!
Oh no. Oh no, you don't.
啊,不 啊,你可别…
Don't you dare.
你要是敢…
Attention on deck!
立正!
Stand easy.
稍息
Gentlemen, the 5th Division will ship out very soon
士兵们,陆战队第五师很快就将出发
for action in the Pacific theater of war.
我们将加入太平洋战区
We won't know our destination until we're well underway.
目的地要到出发后才知道
But wherever we go,
但不管我们去哪里
we will see the job through.
我们都要完成任务
Am I clear? Yes, sir!
明白了没? 是,长官!
I have some more good news.
我还有些好消息
Gunnery Sergeant John Basilone has decided that home can wait.
枪炮军士约翰·巴斯隆决定晚些回家
He will be joining us.
他会与我们并肩战斗
Carry on, Gunny.
该你了,军士
Atten-hut!
立正!
At ease.
稍息
So is anybody scared? AIl: No, sir.
有人害怕吗? 没有,长官
I said is anybody scared? No, Sergeant!
我说有人害怕吗? - 没有,中士!
You lying sacks of shit.
都他妈的说谎
It's good to be scared.
害怕是件好事
It means you're awake,
至少你头脑清醒
you're ready.
至少你已经准备好了
Company dismissed.
解散
Man: You ready? You scared?
你准备好了吗? 你害怕吗?
It's not ready yet. - Oh, okay.
还没准备好 哦,好的
She's back there. Lena?
她在后面,莉娜?
Hey. Hey to you.
嘿 嘿
Out with it.
你说吧
Out with what?
说什么?
Whatever grim tidings you men carry around with you like rock sacks.
你的部下奔相走告的你的坏事啊?
I've shipped over.
我要出海了
I've re-enlisted.
我延长役期了
I see.
我明白了
They can ship me out whenever they want.
随时都有可能出发
So if you're looking for something else,
如果这不是你想要的
somebody in a different line of work,
或者想选择其他人
tell me now.
现在就告诉我吧
That sounds like an ultimatum.
听上去像最后通牒
I'm just saying... Look.
我只是说… 听着
I'm in for the duration plus six months.
我来这里也差不多6个月了
I know how it goes, Sergeant.
我知道事情是怎么的,中士
So?
那?
Where do we go from here?
除了你,还会是谁呢?
Congratulations!
恭喜!
Stay there. I'm gonna take a photo.
站好,我要拍张照片
You look so beautiful.
你看上去真漂亮
Lucy, let me get a shot.
露西,让我也来照一张
No, you stay there. I want to take it.
不,你站着别动,我想拍照
No, I want a shot of Lena alone in that dress.
不,我想拍一张莉娜单独的婚纱照
Look here, darling. Try not to blush.
看这里,亲爱的,别害羞
I feel like a paratrooper.
我感觉像是个伞兵
I don't know why I wore this dress. You look beautiful!
真搞不明白我为什么要穿这个 你真漂亮!
Be-au-ti-ful!
漂-亮!
Okay, John, go pose with your wife. Let's make it official.
好了,约翰,去跟你老婆一起吧 我们拍得正式一点
Now kiss her like you mean it.
现在深情地给她一个吻
I can do that!
这个我在行!
Don't you touch me.
别碰我
Hold it. Wait.
住手,等下
What?
什么?
Go stand over there.
站到那边去
Take your clothes off.
脱掉你的衣服
What?
什么?
Do it.
脱啊
John, what have we done?
约翰,我们做什么了啊?
We've gone respectable.
我们是光明正大的
You know...
要知道…
I woke up one day and I was 30 years old.
有天我醒来,30岁了
Satisfied.
一切都很满足
Then you walk into my mess hall,
然后你走进了我的生活
and look at me now.
现在你在的我身边
Just wait and see.
等着瞧吧
We're gonna have six kids. That's a lot of kids.
我们要生6个小孩 太多了
You should have come around 10 years ago.
你应该10年前遇上我
Little boys for you to pamper,
儿子给你宠爱
and little girls for me to drive crazy.
女儿让我发疯
I'd like that so much.
听起来不错
This is yours now. I want you to wear it.
现在是你的了,我要你戴着它
You want some food? Dear God, yes.
你要吃点东西吗? 当然要了
Let me see what I can rustle up.
让我看看能找些什么
What?
怎么了?
Look at me! I said look at me!
看着我!我说看着我!
You want to live? Get off the beach.
你想活命吗?那就离开海滩
Move!
走!
Help, help me.
帮帮我
Help me!
帮帮我!
Corpsman! I need a corpsman!
医护兵,我需要医护兵!
Move it back.
移到后面去
Get off the beach! Keep moving.
离开海滩!继续前进
Keep moving.
继续前进
Don't stop.
不要停
Keep moving!
继续前进!
Get off the beach. Keep moving.
离开海滩!继续前进!
Off the beach! Get up!
离开海滩!起来!
Move!
走!
Someone help me!
来人帮帮我!
Help him back.
帮他回去
Off the beach! Off the beach, get off!
离开海滩!离开海滩!
Evanson, Tatum, let's go.
艾弗森,塔特姆,我们走
Get the fuck off the beach, you sons-of-bitches!
他妈的离开海滩,你们两个杂种!
Set that fucker up here.
把机♥枪♥他妈的设在这里
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表