剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
False is the vaunt of the victor,
胜者不应夸耀
Empty our living pride.
会使存活者颜面无光
For those who fell there is no hell-
夸耀者会堕入地狱
Not for the brave who died."
而英勇赴死者不会
Say hi for me.
替我向她问好
What? Vera.
生命? 薇拉啊
Tell her runner says howdy do.
告诉他,朗纳向她问好了
It's not a letter, it's a poem,
我不是在写信,是在写诗
An ode. Hmm.
一首颂歌♥
An epitaglorious victory in celebat guadalcanal..
以此来纪念瓜达尔卡纳尔岛光荣的胜利
Must be tough to write that poem.
一定很难写吧
I mean what the hell rhymes with "guadalcanal"?
我是说什么词能跟“瓜达尔卡纳尔岛”押韵呢?
How fucked are we now on guadalcanal?
我们在瓜达尔卡纳尔岛糟透了?
Get your gear and stand by to stand by.
收拾好东西准备着吧
We're finally leaving this shithole.
我们终于要离开这鬼地方了
Clear the raft.
清理好运输艇
Squad leaders, make sure all your marines
班长们,确保你的部下
Have all their gear and all their equipment.
带走所有的武器装备
Jesus fucking christ, out with it.
老天啊 ,别自责了
First squad, pick uyour gear.
第一班,带好你的装备
As fast as a bullet goes...
跟子弹一样
It's just a split second.
就在那一刹那间
Manny steps to the left instead of his right...
曼尼本该去右边的,结果去了左边
slows down. - Year, but he did it.
要是他放慢速度 - 是啊,我知道
I mean he was - he was he was and, yeah, you know...
我的意思是你知道他是什么人
He did what he did.
他只是做了他该做的
You don't ever think abt that?
你一点都不会那样想吗?
You know me, john.
你又不是不了解我,约翰
I try not to think.
我会试着不去想的
If it happens, I.
事情发生了就是发生了
We should get moving.
我们该走了
Yeah.
嗯
No chow till 1400. I'm sorry.
对不起,不到2点不会开饭的
Hey, we heard there was coffee.
嘿,我们听说有咖啡喝
Coffee?
咖啡?
Shit, I can get you guys some coffee.
我可以给你们搞些咖啡
Milk and sugar?
要牛奶和糖吗?
So how bad was it?
到底有多惨烈?
'cause I heard it was bad.
我听说很惨
From who? What do you mean?
听谁说的? 什么意思?
I mean before you got here, Had you ever even heard of this place?
我是说在你来之前听过这个地方没?
Guadalcanal?
瓜达尔卡纳尔岛?
Everybody's heard of guadalcanal
因为陆战1师
In the 1st marine division.
所有人都知道瓜达尔卡纳尔岛了
You guys are on the front page Of every newspaper in america.
你们在美国所有的报纸上都是头条
You're heroes back home.
你们在后方是英雄了
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表