剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
And Hillbilly's dead.
希尔比利的死
You can't dwell on it, Jay.
你不能念念不忘,杰
You can't dwell on any of it.
那些你都不能记在心上
We go into those hills again, I'm gonna get hit.
我们还要前进山里去我会中弹的
I know it.
我知道的
I don't care anymore...
我什么都不在乎……
just as long as it's quick.
只要给我个痛快就行
Man: Get that fucker! Man #2: Everywhere!
干掉那个混♥蛋♥! 到处看看!
Fucking Japs! Japs are everywhere.
该死的日本畜生! 日本人到处都是
Hey, you're okay. You're okay. You're okay.
嘿,你没事的
You're okay.
你没事的
You'll be okay.
你会没事的
How you holdin' up?
你还好吧?
Oh, God.
啊,老天
Oh, shit!
啊,该死!
Somebody fucking shoot him.
来人给他一枪啊!
Man: Get him! Get the bastard!
干掉他!干掉那混♥蛋♥!
Jay: Shoot! Shoot!
开枪!开枪!
Shoot him!
干掉他!
What the fuck is the matter with you?
你们他妈的怎么回事?
Why'd you take so long to shoot him?
怎么这么久才开枪?
Damn, Jay, if it ain't coming out your mouth, it's coming out your ass.
该死,杰再晚点你的屁♥股♥就要开花了
Looks like you in a sack race, Jay.
你看上去就像在玩套袋赛跑,杰
Aw, shit.
啊,该死
I shit myself.
我拉在自己身上了
No kidding.
没搞错吧?
Fuck... I fuckin' shit myself.
操,我他妈拉在我自己身上了
You guys are fucking nuts.
你们这群蠢货
Go back and get some new dungarees, Jay.
回去找条新裤子吧,杰
It's all over my hands.
我手上到处都是
You left a trail, boy.
你可留下了"臭迹",伙计
They gonna find us now.
日本人会发现我们的
Who's up ahead? Their platoon is on point, sir.
前面情况怎样? 友军的排已经就位,长官
Right up there.
就在前面
All right, Kelmar, what do we got?
好的,科尔马我们的情况怎么样?
Men in the hill, right up there,
我们的人在右边山上
covering from that ridge all the way to the left.
沿着山脊一直到左边都已经在掌控之下
That's good. Go slow.
不错,慢点走
Mortar! Hold it up here!
迫击炮组!在这边等着!
Man: Corpsman!
医护兵
Sniper got the skipper.
狙击手击中了连长
Captain Haldane?
霍尔丹上尉?
Ack Ack's dead.
"高射炮"已经死了
Man: Skipper's dead.
连长死了
Burgin: All right, let's get your shit together!
好了,把你们的东西都收拾好!
Man: Squad leaders, let's go! Let's get it movin'!
班长们,我们走!我们继续走!
Burgin: We're going up! Man: Get your gear. We're goin'.
我们继续前进! 拿好武器,我们走
Man: Let's go! Move up!
我们走!前进!
Mortars, hold it here!
迫击炮组停下!
Smarts with me, God damn it! See what's up top!
其余的跟着我机灵点,该死的!去看上面的情况!
Man: Let's go!
W分队,我们走!
What you doin', Sledgehammer?
你想干什么,铁锤斯莱治?
I thought I'd bag me some Jap gold.
我想我也要搞点♥金♥子
You don't want to do that.
你不会想那样做的
Why not?
为什么?
I saw you do it.
我看你做过的
Don't.
不
You shouldn't do it.
你不该这样的
The germs.
有细菌
Doc Caswell says all these dead nips have germs.
卡斯威尔医生说这些死日本人都有细菌
Germs. Bad germs.
细菌 恶性细菌
Diseases that'll make you sick.
会让你生病的
Bad germs.
恶性细菌
Well, is it all right with you if I cut out his insignia then?
但要是我割下他的徽章你不反对吧?
No danger in that I know of.
据我所知没什么危险
Yeah?
是吗?
That pass muster with you?
那样你就同意了?
Here, man.
拿着,伙计
Keep it.
给你了
Thanks.
谢了
Nurse: Welcome back. Man: Thank you very much.
欢迎回来 非常感谢
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
You're a sight for sore eyes.
你们真是极受欢迎的人
Welcome back. Very kind of you.
欢迎回来 你这是太好了
Nurse: Here you go. What the hell are they doing here?
拿着他们在这里干什么吗?
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢你,女士
Thank you very much. Here you are.
非常干净 拿着
Thanks, ma'am.
谢谢你,女士
Hi, welcome back.
嗨,欢迎回来
It's good to see you.
见到你真是太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, Marine.
好了,大兵们
You've had your look-see. Now move along.
看够了就继续往前走
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表