剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
Southern edge of the airfield.
记住,机场南部的灌木丛
Everybody take another salt pill.
大伙再吃一片盐丸
Gunny, bring them up here.
上士,带他们过来
Do it later! We gotta move!
等下再吃!我们要行动了!
Let's go!
我们走!
Keep moving!
别停!
Let's go!
我们走!
Covering fire!
火力掩护!
Shift left!
左侧移♥动♥!
Keep the fire on them!
继续射击!
Oh, Bill. Bill.
啊,比尔
Dropped my fucking weapon.
我的枪他妈丢了
Corpsman! Corpsman!
医护兵!医护兵!
Corpsman!
医护兵!
Corpsman!
医护兵!
Hey, everything's gonna be fine. Bill!
你不会有事的,比尔!
It ain't shit. Everything's gonna be fine.
小伤而已,不会有事的
It ain't shit.
小伤而已
Damn it! Corpsman!
该死的,医护兵!
There you are, God damn it!
他妈的到现在才来,该死的!
Pressure! Pressure!
压住!压住!
Sorry. What?
对不起 什么?
Bill? Help me carry him back.
比尔? 帮我抬他回去
Bill?
比尔?
Bill?
比尔?
Bill?
比尔?
Son of a bitch. Those are Jap tanks.
该死的,那些是日军坦克
Mortars! Get me some HE on those sons of bitches!
迫击炮!给我用高爆弹轰那些狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Now! Let's go, let's go. You heard the lieutenant.
快!我们走 你们听到中尉的命令了
Let's go! Move out!
我们走,快!
Hold here, hold here!
架这里,这里!
250... three rounds, HE!
250米,三颗高爆弹!
Hot load!
准备完毕!
Hanging! Fire!
准备! 放!
Hanging! Fire!
准备! 放!
Drop 2-5.
减少25米
Hanging! Fire!
准备! 放!
Ahh! Hot load!
准备完毕!
Hanging! Fire!
准备! 放!
Hanging! Fire!
准备! 放!
Round's complete.
弹♥药♥耗尽
Fall back 50 and dig in!
后退50米掩护
Let's go! Oh, shit.
我们走! 啊,该死
Shit! Fall back!
该死! 撤退!
Fuck!
操!
Spread out! Spread out!
分散! 分散!
Chuckler. Chuckler.
查克勒,查克勒
You see Chuckler or Runner?
你看见查克勒或是朗纳了没?
Who?
谁?
Juergens or Conley? H-2-1?
哲根斯或者康利?H连二排一班的?
Never heard of them.
听都没听过
Lieutenant wants us up front. Let's go!
中尉叫我们上前面去,走!
Leckie! Leckie!
莱基!莱基!
Runner!
朗纳!
Are you okay? Thirsty.
你没事吧? 渴死了
Hoosier got hit.
豪杰尔中弹了
Keep moving, keep moving.
继续行动!
Let's go, let's go!
我们走!
You going Asiatic?
脱鞋干什么?
Feet are soaking wet.
脚湿了
What you gonna do in your stockin' feet
当他妈日本人冲过来时
when the fucking Japs bust through the line?
你还只穿着袜子,你打算怎么办?
Get back! Take cover!
退后,找掩护!
You men got enough ammo?
你的人♥弹♥药拿够吗?
Sure thing, Skipper.
当然了,队长
Perimeter's 30yds out from your hole.
防线范围为散兵坑周围30码
LP's out beyond that.
监视哨在外面那边
The password's "Lilliputian."
口令是"侏儒"
One man awake at all times.
时刻保持有人醒着
Lilliputian?
侏儒?
Hard for the Japs to say.
让日本人很难念的字啊
Hard for me to say.
这个字我也很难念
Trade you.
跟你换
Shit, I forgot about that guy.
该死,我忘了那家伙了
We're rich, boys.
我们发了,伙计
Jap's got a shitload of gold in his teeth.
日本人嘴里总会镶上金牙
Gold is what? 30 bucks an ounce?
黄金现在值多少钱?一盎司30块?
Take the first watch. Wake me up in four hours.
你站第一班哨,四小时后叫醒我
Anything moves, kill it.
只要看到任何会动的东西通通干掉
Look at that.
看那个
You ever been to the Grand Canyon?
你去过美国大峡谷吗?
No.
没
My dad went when he was a boy.
我爸爸还是孩子时去过
He was always going on about it when I was little.
当我小时候他总是跟我提起
I'd ask him about it. He said I had to see it to understand.
我总是问他关于峡谷的事情 他说只有亲眼见到才会明白
He finally took me when I was 10.
我十岁时爸爸带我去了
We got there late at night to these cabins.
我们是晚上到的,住在小屋里
Couldn't see a thing on account of the dark.
眼前一片黑暗,什么都看不到
Next morning we got up,went outside...
第二天早上起来出去一看
10yds from where we slept, the fucking Grand Canyon.
离我们住的地方差十码 就是他妈的大峡谷
A mile down, colors I'd never seen before.
深达一英里 前所未见的景色
My dad was right: Pictures don't show it.
照片根本表现不出来
You have to be there looking down into it.
你得亲自去到那里,往下看看
Shut the fuck up, you idiot.
闭上你的臭嘴,你这个蠢货
We have to go out there tomorrow.
我们明天要去那边了
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表