剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
A week.
一个星期了
Wanted to get it really ripe for you.
想等它化脓了再找你
How kind.
真好心啊
Next time don't let it wait so long.
下次别拖这么久了
This is what they call Guadalcanal.
这是传说中的瓜达尔卡纳尔岛
Finally, our reinforcements.
我们的援军终于到了
'Morning, boys. - Shit, it's Chesty Puller.
早上好,伙计们 - 妈的,是切斯特·普勒
Look at the 7th, all dressed up for Sunday school.
看看第七团 所有人穿得像是去上主日学校的
Hey, you guys forget to set the alarm?
嘿,你们忘了调闹钟了吧?
Yeah, where you been? - Up with the sun in Samoa
你们去哪了? - 在萨摩亚群岛看日出
screwing your girlfriend. !
跟你女朋友做♥爱♥
I have a girlfriend? Lucky me.
我还有女朋友?真走运
Filthy, just like you are.
就跟你一样污秽
Hey, Colonel Puller, where you headin'?
普勒上校,你们去哪里啊?
Tokyo. Care to join us?
东京,想和我们一起去吗?
I don't know. It's a ways, sir. Write us when you get there.
不知道啊,太远了,长官 你们到了就给我写信吧
I will! - You guys step aside.
我会的! - 你们一边凉快去吧
The real Marines are here now. - And have been here for some time.
现在真正的海军陆战队来了 - 而且来这里好些时候了
7th Marines! - Welcome to the war, fellas.
海军陆战队第七团! - 欢迎加入战斗,伙计们
You seen those guys?
你看到那些家伙了吗?
They look like they been through the wringer.
像被榨干了一样
That's one way of putting it.
这是战争的必经之路
"Best wishes, Father.
祝福你, 爸爸
PS: Your mother would like to know if you want us to send you your dress-blue uniform."
附注: 你妈妈想问你 要不要我们把你的军礼服寄给你
Must think we get a lot of fancy-dress balls around here.
她一定以为我们在这里有很多正装舞会
Hey, if we have one, can I be your date?
嘿,如果我们要举办一个 我能当你的约会对象吗?
You are ugly. I want Hoosier.
你太丑,我要豪杰尔
Take a number.
排队吧
Hey, Johnny Reb, it's your turn.
嘿,强尼,到你了
This one here is from a buddy of mine back in Mobile.
这是我在莫比尔的一个兄弟寄来的
"Dear Sid, I hope this gets to you before your birthday.
亲爱的希德 但愿你能在你生日之前收到这封信
You wouldn't recognize home now.
现在你都认不出家乡了
Thousands of workers are pouring into the shipyards.
大批工人涌进造船厂
The Gulf is blacked out now because of the U-boats.
因为潜水艇的出现 海湾现在实行灯火管制了
Your sister and I went..."
你姐姐和我去……
Sister? Aww!
姐姐? 啊!
"Your sister and I went down to see the wreckage of a ship they sunk.
你姐姐和我去看他们击沉的一艘船的残骸
She's worried about you, of course, but I told her
当然她很担心你,不过我告诉她
a greaser like yourself is too crafty for the Japs.
像你这样的小滑头对日本人来说太狡猾了
Truth is, you're the lucky one, Sid.
事实是,你是个运气好的人,希德
You'll never have that nagging thought
你从不会有那些烦恼的事情
that you let your family, your friends,
你不会让你的家庭
and your country down.
朋友和国家失望
Because that's what I'm afraid of."
而那正是我所担心的
Gear up! Gun patrol, on your feet.
准备好!巡逻队的起来
Let's go. - Men: All right, that's it.
我们走 - 好了,就这样吧
Hey, finish it.
嘿,念完它
"So I'll leave you knowing that like the poem says,
所以我要告诉你正如这首诗所说
'You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din.'
你是个比我更优秀的人
Your humble and obedient servant, Eugene Sledge."
你谦卑而顺从的仆人,尤金·斯莱治
So your friend wants to be a Marine?
这么说你朋友想加入海军陆战队?
Yeah, but his father won't let him. He's got a heart murmur.
是的,不过他爸爸不允许 他心脏有颤音
Ah, a murmuring heart.
一颗颤动的心
Hey, when's your birthday, Sid?
小家伙,你什么时候过生日?
It was a couple weeks ago.
几周前刚过
How old are you?
你多大?
十八
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Phillips
生日快乐 亲爱的菲利普
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
How fucked are you now?
你现在怎么样
How fucked are you now?
你现在怎么样
How fucked are you now?
你现在怎么样
You're surely fucked now.
你现在绝对完
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表