剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
Uh, excuse me.
失陪一下
I saw you making a break for it.
我看到你出来休息了
I thought you could use a punch properly spiked.
我想你再喝一杯调好的鸡尾酒没关系吧?
Thank you.
谢谢
Drink fast. If Mary catches us,
喝快点,如果被玛丽逮到
She'll have me back inside dancing all night.
她会叫我回去跳上一晚上的
you see that?
看见没?
That's why I'm still a bachelor.
这就是我还单身的原因
I don't dance until Eugene sledge wants to dance.
除非我想跳,我才不跳呢
How did all this happen?
这一切是怎么回事?
I mean look at us, Sid,
我是说看看我们,希德
Sitting here at a dance, drinking punch.
在这里喝鸡尾酒,跳舞
Not a scratch on either of us.
身上一点伤都没有
I mean what the hell are we doing here?
我说我们到底在这里干什么?
And why- why did I end up back here
为什么我们能回来这里
When all those other fellas didn't?
而其他人不能呢?
I thought that.
我也想过
Every guy back has thought that.
每个回来的人都想过
But you've just got to pull yourself out of bed in the morning
但只要你每天早上从床上爬起
And get on with the day.
好好度过每一天
You do that enough times in a row,
过上足够长的时间
You forget some things.
总能忘掉一些事情的
For a while, anyway.
那怕只是暂时的忘记
Sidney Phillips. Yeah.
希德尼·菲利普
Will you get back in here and dance with the woman who loves you?
还不回来跟爱你的女人跳舞?
I'm coming, boss lady.
就来了,老大
Why don't you come on in? I'll wrangle you a partner.
为什么不进去啊?我给你找个女伴
No.
不用了
No.
真的不了
Look at these televisions.
看看这些电视机
There isn't but two hours of programs
都不到两个小时的节目
And they're asking $300 a set.
却要花300美元一台
Sounds like the future to me.
那可是未来科技
I'm gonna run down to Murphy's and buy one
只要我攒够了头期的钱
As soon as I have the money for a down payment.
我就会抢着去买♥♥的
On a reporter's salary?
就凭当记者的薪水?
And how about this railroad strike?
这些铁路罢♥工♥是怎么回事?
It's crippled traffic across the country.
整个国家的交通都瘫痪了
Room on the table, please.
腾出桌子来,拜托了
Well, how do they work? Is that creamed spinach?
原理是什么? 那是菠菜奶油汤吗?
The waves are collected by a receiver,
收发器接收信♥号♥♥
Shot through an electron gun onto a vacuum screen.
电子枪将电子流射在真空屏幕上
Always with the answers.
你是什么都知道
It's called a cathode Ray tube.
那叫做阴极射线管
Those things heat up, you know... - Thank you.
那玩意会发热 谢了
Catch on fire.
然后起火的
So you think you're going down To Murphy's
那你就打算攒够了钱
to get yourself a television set
去买♥♥电视?
Well, there aren't any. Nothing's being delivered.
不过没货啊,交通运输都瘫痪了
Why creamed spinach?
为什么做菠菜奶油汤?
I think the army should take over the railroads.
我想军队应该接管铁路
That'll teach 'em. Right, Bob?
给他们点教训,对吧,鲍勃?
You know they transmit from the top of the empire state building?
你知道他们从帝国大厦楼顶发射信♥号♥♥吗?
I bet in five years everyone's gonna want one.
我打赌五年内所有人都会买♥♥的
Steel workers and electrical workers are also on strike.
钢铁工人和电力工人也在罢♥工♥
Who's next? We just won the war
接下来是谁罢♥工♥?我们刚赢了战争
And now they're holding us hostage.
他们却开始要胁起我们了
We didn't fight for a bunch of greedy strikers.
我们可不是为那些贪婪的家伙打仗的
What did we fight for? I thought it was to beat the japs and the Nazis.
那我们是为谁而战? 我还以为我们是要打败日本和纳粹呢?
I'm just saying the country won't survive these strikes.
我是说国家承受不起罢♥工♥
Too bad we didn't lose the war.
可惜我们没输掉战争
Then the japs would have all these problems.
要不然就是日本人头疼这些事情了
Very funny. Man: Bob, we all appreciate
有趣啊 鲍勃,我们都很感激你
The sacrifice you made on our account.
为我们做出的贡献
You know what I fought for?
你们知道我为什么而战吗?
Television.
电视
Foddy, ask the blessings, please.
佛迪,你带头做祷告吧
our father
天父
Who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
在天之父 愿人都尊崇你的圣名
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
愿你的国来临 愿你的旨意行在地上
On earth as it is in heaven.
如同行在天上
Give us this day our daily bread
赐给我们今天所需的饮食
And forgive us our trespasses
宽恕我们的罪
As we forgive those that trespass against us.
如同我们也宽恕宽恕他人
Lead us not into temptation
不让我们陷入诱惑
But deliver us from evil.
但救我们免于凶险
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
Amen.
阿门
I thought we'd start at what's left of that old fence down by the creek.
还是沿着老篱笆左边的 小溪往下走吧
I've been looking forward to this morning for a long time.
我期待这样的早晨好久了
Just the two of us and a grand morning.
只有你和我还有这美好的早晨
Eugene?
尤金?
I'm sorry.
对不起
I can't.
我做不到
It's all right.
没事的
You don't have to apologize to me, Eugene.
你没必要跟我道歉,尤金
I reckon the dove population is gonna be mighty happy this morning.
我想那些鸽子今天早上一定很开心
Honestly, Eugene,
说真的,尤金
You look like a gangster with those glasses on.
你戴着这副眼镜就像个小混混
Your brother's coming for supper this evening.
你哥哥今晚过来吃饭
Evidently, he's been named some kind of supervisor at the bank.
他在银行当上了个什么主管
Better get our money out of that bank.
我们最好把钱从那家银行取出来
I'm sure Edward could arrange a starting position for you
爱德华一定可以给你在银行安排个
At the bank.
小职位的
I'm never going to work in a bank, mother.
我不去银行工作,妈妈
Well, you need to make A plan for the future.
那你对未来可要有个计划啊
My plan is to nothing for a while.
我的计划就是这段时间什么都不做
How long is "a while," Eugene?
你的“这段时间”是多久,尤金?
Leave him alone, Mary Frank.
让他一个人安静一会儿,玛丽·弗兰克
The boy is idle, Edward.
这孩子整天无所事事,爱德华
He is not a boy. Well, he's acting like one.
他不是孩子了 他的表现就是个孩子
Mary Frank, you have no idea
玛丽,你不懂的
What men like him have been through.
有谁有过他这样的经历?
Now go on. Let him be.
走啊,随他去吧
并在阿♥拉♥巴马州蒙特瓦罗大学任教
战后取得生物学博士学位
《老兵往事:从贝里琉到冲绳》
根据战时笔录,尤金写出战争回忆录
两个儿子及三个孙儿孙女
尤金于2001年去世 遗有妻子
并成为美♥联♥社♥记者
1948年与薇拉·凯勒完婚
包括1957年出版的战争回忆录
他写出近四十本著作
因他在硫磺岛战役的英勇表现
死后被追授海军十字勋章及紫心勋章
自1945年发行以他为肖像的邮票后
还相继有以他名字命名的军舰及公路
约翰成为家乡纽泽西瑞谷区的骄傲
每年都会举♥行♥纪念他的活动
牺牲在硫磺岛
32岁生日那天被告知丈夫
并从事了四十多年的汽车销♥售♥工作
他与童年好友玛丽塔结婚
十一个孙儿孙女,九个曾孙儿孙女
巴德于1997年去世,遗有六个孩子
结婚并育有四个孩子
回到家乡印第安纳州罗戈地市后
从海军陆战队光荣退役
战争结束两周后
并当上装配工人
他在伊利诺斯州芝加哥市结婚
"朗纳"康利 及 "豪杰尔"史密斯
刘·哲根斯始终与好友鲍勃·莱基,
结婚并育有两个儿子
在路易斯安那州从事废旧家具生意
《老兵往事:从贝里琉到冲绳》前
在梅里尔读到斯莱治的回忆录
"铁锤"斯莱治是护柩者之一
1993年"史纳夫"去世时
他成为了职业高尔夫选手
冲绳岛战役伤愈后
保持定期联♥系♥,直至他2008年去世
他跟包括尤金·斯莱治在内的退伍军人
同年与伊丽莎白·文森特结婚
1944年驻扎在美国本土时,被晋升为上尉
战后,他和她的妻子住在
他于1945年返回战场,并在冲绳岛战役负伤
他的卓越战功从一战,一直延续到朝鲜战争
他是海军陆战队史上,授勋最多的军人之一
并于1971年去世
"切斯特"·普勒1955年退役
被授予铜星勋章
因在硫磺岛战役的优异表现
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表