剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
I gotta go.
我得走了
Goodbye, son.
再见,儿子
Son...
孩子……
Eugene, l... I'm sorry.
尤金,对不起
Murmur's still there.
还是有颤音
The boy's disappointed, Mary Frank.
孩子很失望,玛丽·弗兰克
I'm his mother.
我可是他妈妈
Gene, supper's ready.
金,晚餐好了
Deacon, you stay!
迪肯,别跟着我!
You're 18, Eugene. You don't need your father's permission.
你已经18了,尤金 你不用等你♥爸♥批准的
I can't go against him, Sid.
我不能反抗他的,希德
When do you leave?
你什么时候出发?
I'm on the 6:00 AM train to Atlanta.
早上6点到亚特兰大的火车
Uh, here.
给你
Got you something.
送你的
"Barrack-Room Ballads" by Rudyard Kipling.
拉迪亚德·吉普林的《兵营歌♥谣》
Thank you, Gene, but I didn't...
谢谢你,金,但是我……
It's just if you need something to read on the train or... when you ship out.
只是给你坐火车上或坐船时消遣看的
I wish we were going together.
真希望我们能一起走
Yeah, well, you take care of yourself, greaser.
你照顾好你自己,混球
Oh. You don't have to worry about me.
我就不用你担心了
Get it while it's hot.
趁热吃
Get your plates out. Get your plates out.
给我你的盘子 给我你的盘子
Today's the day, Marines!
就是今天了,大兵们!
This is it.
真的
Today's the day!
就是今天了!
Get moving. Don't wait for a seat.
动起来,别想着坐了
A lot of Marines to feed! Move move move!
等着吃饭的人多着呢!快!
Release it up! The quicker we eat, the quicker we get topside,
都动起来!吃得越快就越能先上甲板
the quicker we get ashore. Come on, Marines.
就能先上岸 快啊,大兵们
Let's go go go!
快!
Oranges coming through. Hey, come on, guys!
柳橙来了,让我过一下 嘿,别这样,伙计们!
I worked hard for these oranges!
我好不容易才搞到的!
Dessert! Oh, hey!
甜点来啦!
Make sure you save one of those for me.
别忘了给我留一个
I just want off this goddamn rust bucket! I can't hear myself think.
真想快点离开这锈铁桶! 脑子都不管用了
At least they give you a good meal before your send-off.
至少在上岸前给了你顿好吃的
Yeah, like the electric chair.
是啊,就跟坐电椅前一样
But you, Runner? - Yes?
但是你不同了,朗纳? - 怎么了?
You have won a trip to a tropical paradise.
你刚赢得了热带天堂之旅
Oh, "Guadal Kenel"... "Guada..."
瓜达拉坎尼尔……瓜达
I still can't pronounce it.
我还是发不了这个音
Yeah, well, whatever it's called, you guys are lucky I'm here
哎呀,管他怎么念呢 你们应该庆幸我在这里
'cause I'm planning to take out an entire Jap regiment all by myself!
因为我要一个人把日本军全消灭了!
How you plan on doing that, Sergeant York?
那你打算怎么做,约克中士?
Line 'em up, mow 'em down. Real turkey shoot!
让他们排成队,像草一样割掉 真正的射火鸡比赛!
I got a feeling it's gonna be a little more complicated than that.
我有种感觉这远没有那么简单
No, it's gonna be a turkey shoot.
不,那就是个射火鸡比赛
Can someone remind me why we're here again?
有谁能再提醒我一下我们来这里干什么的?
We're here to keep the Japs out of Australia.
我们要阻止小日本入侵澳大利亚
No, we're here to keep the Japs... - Something about shipping lanes.
错,我们是要阻止小日本…… - 有关于……
No, guys, guys, guys, guys. Professor Leckie, enlighten us.
不,伙计们 莱基教授说来我们听听
Wanna know why we're here?
想知道吗?
Mm-hmm.
嗯
"Without a sign, his sword the brave man draws
"无须任何指示 勇士拔出了剑
and asks no omen but his country's cause."
一切都为了他的国家"
Drink up! Last chance for fresh water!
喝吧,以后就没干净水喝了!
Give me back my smokes. Leckie, you gotta stop this.
把我的烟还我 莱基,你少来这套
Let's go, boys. Everybody on deck.
走吧,伙计们,大家都上甲板
Let's move!
动起来!
Topside right now!
现在上去!
Wrap it up now. Get your gear.
快收拾,带上装备
Everybody topside for a pre-landing briefing.
大家都上去,参加登陆前动员
Forget all the horseshit you've heard about the Japs.
忘掉所有关于日本人的屁话
They had their turn. Now it's our turn.
他们嚣张过,现在该轮到我们了
The treacherous bastards may have started this war,
是那些背信弃义的混♥蛋♥发动了这场战争
but I promise you we will finish it!
但我跟你们保证我们会终结这一切的!
Slant-eyed monkeys want to use that shit island and its airfield to kill us!
小眼猴子想用那破岛和机场来杀我们!
We'll yank the surviving Japs
我们要扯着小日本的鸟蛋
out of their shit-filled holes by their yellow balls.
把他们从龟壳洞里撵出来
They'll go round-eyed when the first American plane
当他们看到第一架美国飞机降落在他们的机场时
lands on their airfield!
眼睛都会气炸了的
Heads down in the boats!
头别伸出船外!
Hit the beach. Keep moving to your rendezvous points and primary objectives.
靠岸了,在到达集结地之前别停止移♥动♥
When you see the Japs, kill 'em all!
见到了日本佬就杀光他们!
Go! - Let's go get 'em!
上! - 去干掉他们!
Move it, move it! Hands on the vertical, feet on the horizontal.
快!手保持在上方 脚保持在同条水平线
Make it tight! Come on!
抓紧点!快!
Hand on the vertical down there!
下面的那个手放在上面!
I could really use a stiff one right now.
我老二都勃起了
Go get 'em, navy!
干掉他们,海军!
Hoof it up to the beach! Spread out!
快冲上岸!散开!
All right, let's go! Now!
好了,我们上,快!
Go go go!
上 上 上!
Hit shore, hit shore!
靠岸了,靠岸了!
What took you so long?
你们怎么拖了这么久?
Welcome to Guadalcanal.
欢迎来到瓜达尔卡纳尔岛
Move it up the beach, Marines.
快上岸,大兵们!
Ah, now I've got you, you son of a bitch.
啊,可搞定了 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Hey, now what do I do?
现在我该怎么做?
I think the islanders use a machete or a rock.
我想岛民应该是用砍刀或石头的吧
Try using your head, Chuckler. It's big and rocklike.
查克勒,用你的头试试 像石头般又大又硬
Hey, Johnny Reb.
嘿,强尼
Man: For what it's worth, Corporal Dobson says
不知道真的假的 多布森下士说过
the Japs might have poisoned the coconuts.
日本人可能在椰子里下毒了
They poisoned a billion coconuts?
这成千上万的椰子都下毒了?
Oh, shit! My hand!
该死,我的手!
Excuse me. - Son of a bitch!
失陪了 - 狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Hey, Doc!
嘿,医生!
Intelligence has it the Japs moved back into the jungle.
情报显示日本人已经后撤到丛林里去了
Clean the sand out of your weapons. We move in three minutes.
把武器里的沙子清理干净 我们要继续前进
Let's go find some Japs.
去修理日本人
Gibson, you okay?
你还好吧,吉布森?
Fuck. I'm fine.
妈的,我没事
You all right?
确定?
Thanks.
谢谢
Goddamn bastards.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Keep it moving.
继续前进
Take cover!
找掩护!
Go go! Cease fire!
快,快! 停火!
Cease fire! Cease fire!
停火! 停火!
Son of a bitch.
该死的
He went to take a piss. Somebody opened up.
他是想去撒尿,自己人就开火了
Did he say the password?
他说了口令没?
I don't know.
不知道
Let's start walking.
我们继续前进
We're moving to the top of the ridge.
我们要走到山顶
We're moving!
走了!
Corrigan, Stone, get over here.
考利根,史东 来这里
We've been chasing geese, boys.
我们白忙了,伙计们
That's the 5th Marines on the airfield.
那是第五陆战队在飞机场
Guess we took the airfield.
要是是我们拿下了飞机场
Well, let's go home.
那我们就回家吧
LPs at 300yds, no fires, two-hour watches.
在300码处长达两个小时的观测都没有动静
Let's assume the Japs are watching right now,
我们假设日本人现在正在监视我们
preparing to come at us.
并打算发起攻击
Assume?
假设?
They are.
一定的吧
Let the little yellow bastards come.
让那些小杂种过来吧
Jesus Christ. Unbelievable.
老天 搞什么
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表