剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表
A buddy of mine's up there with the 5th,
我有个朋友在那边第五团
Played the trumpet with me in the division band.
以前跟我一起在师部乐队吹小号♥的
You any good on the trumpet?
你吹小号♥很好?
Nah, mostly because I play the trombone.
才不是,主要因为我会吹长号♥
That was a joke.
真搞笑
Look at you.
看看你
We'll make a marine out of you yet.
越来越像海军陆战队了
It's starting to come faster.
雨越下越大了
Sir, it's briggs at the outpost.
长官,前哨基地的布里格
Puller. Report, over.
我是普勒,请回话,完毕
I got the whole fucking jap army Headed your way,ver.
我看到一大批日军朝你那里前进,完毕
When they're past you, pull out and hook up with able company.
当他们过去了 赶紧撤退跟A连会合
1st battalion, hold your fire as long as possible.
第一营,尽可能不要开火
Say again, hold your fire.
重申一遍,尽可能不要开火
Over.
完毕
We don't have enough men.
我们人手不够
Get division on the line. -Aye aye, sir.
帮我连师部 - 是,长官
Rodriguez. Sir.
罗德里格斯 长官
Run as much ammo down there as you can. - Aye aye, sir.
往那边尽可能多地运弹♥药♥ 是,长官
They're not just coming across the matanikau.
他们不止是要过马坦尼考河
They're coming right at us.
他们是直接冲我们来的
Squad leaders, give me a head count!
班长,点下人数!
First squad's up. - Second squad's up.
第一班无伤亡! - 第二班无伤亡!
Everyone okay? Y es, sergeant.
大家都没事吧? 是的,中士
Japs!
日军!
Japs left, crawling in!
左方有日军攻过来了!
On your right!
往右!
Reload. Changing the box.
装弹! - 换弹♥药♥盒
Cover.
掩护
Reload.
装弹!
Medic! - Reload.
医护兵! - 装弹!
Cease fire! -Cease fire!
停火! - 停火!
Contact on the left.
左方跟敌人交火
No shit.
废话
that's jp for you.
这就是J.P
How much ammo you got? - Half a belt.
你还有多少弹♥药♥? - 半条弹带
That's it? Yeah.
只剩这点了? 是啊
This is our last box too, sergeant.
这是我们最后一盒弹♥药♥了,中士
fuck!
操!
Fuck!
操!
Read!
装弹!
Fuck, my gun's jammed!
操,我的枪卡弹了!
Evans, mend the gun.
埃文斯,把这枪修一下
Grenades out there!
往那边扔手榴弹
You're up!
行了!
Sergeant!
中士!
Sergeant, they broke through!
中士,他们冲进来了!
They overran us. Both guns are out.
他们突破了我们的防线,枪都没弹♥药♥了
Conserve your ammo. We're running low.
节约子弹,剩余不多了
Evans, we're going.
埃文斯,我们要撤了
We gotta help jp.
我们要去帮J.P
Where the hell is my glove?
我手套哪里去了?
Lapointe, the tripod. Aye aye, sergeant.
拉普安特,抗机♥枪♥架 是,中士
Cover cover!
掩护!
To my right! To my right!
我右方,我右方!
Get it on there.
打那边
Fill in that gap!
补上那个缺口
Let's go!
我们走!
Ammo ammo!
弹♥药♥!
Reload!
装弹!
How many got through? - At least 50.
有多少冲进来了? - 至少50个
Ahh! Shit! You okay?
妈的! 你没事吧!
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine. - Here they come!
嗯, 没事,没事! - 他们过来了!
Jesus christ.
天啊
God damn!
该死的!
I need a head and ammo count.
点下人数和弹♥药♥
First squad: Two down,
第一班:阵亡两人
80 rounds remaining.
还有80盘弹♥药♥
Third squad: Three casualties.
第三班:三人伤亡
Jp, cover me. - John, wait. What are you doing?
J.P,掩护我 约翰,等等,你要干什么?
John, what are you doing?
约翰,你要干什么?
John, move, left flank.
约翰,快走,左侧有敌人
John, get outta there!
约翰,快离开那里
Grenade!
手榴弹!
What the hell was that? - Now you've got a clear field of fire.
你搞什么? - 现在你开火就有视野了
A clear field lapointe, evans,
有视野…… 拉普安特,埃文斯
Stay here, hold this position.
呆在这里,守住阵地
I'm gonna get more ammo. Morgan: Hurry back.
我去拿点弹♥药♥ 快点回来
Ammo for the 30s!
点30的子弹!
Come on, come on, come on!
快,快,快!
That's all we got.
就这些了
Ammo! Man: I need cover!
弹♥药♥来了! 我需要掩护!
Just keep it still.
稳住别动.
Damn this. Goddamn bugs.
该死的虫子
Follow this barbed wire And find out where the bridge is.
沿着铁丝网把敌人搭的桥找到
Is he okay?
他没事吧?
Yeah, he's okay.
嗯,没事
He's sleeping.
他在睡觉而已
Manny all right? Haven't seen him.
曼尼没事吧? 没见到他
Guess I need a new one, huh?
我想我要个新头盔
You and me both.
我也一样
Has he had any morphine? No.
给他打吗♥啡♥了吗? 没
thanks.
谢谢!
Hold him down.
按住他的腿
Hey, sergeant, hand me that pail.
嘿,中士,把那个桶递过来
Those are third-degree burns.
那些是三度烧伤
Have a seat over there and we'll get to you when we can.
你去那边坐着等 不忙了就去医治你
Sir, anybody bring in sergeant rodriguez last night?
长官,昨晚有人送中士罗德里格斯过来吗?
Manny rodriguez? I wish I could keep track.
叫曼尼·罗德里格斯? 我要是能记得住就好了
Check the aid station?
去救护站看看吧?
Doesn't take long to get ripe in this heat.
这种温度没多久就会腐烂的
They're real damn stupid To keep running into a machine gun like that.
他们真蠢,不停地往机♥枪♥口冲
Morning, sir. -As you were.
早,长官 - 不用敬礼了
Nice work.
干得好
I'm putting you in for a medal, john.
我打算帮你申请勋章,约翰
We're gonna be moving west toward lunga, up on the ridge.
我们要向西边隆加角山上面转移
16♥4♥th's gonna take this position.
16♥4♥团会接手这里
Get yourselves some hot chow. Aye aye, sir.
去吃点热食吧 - 是,长官
It's gone, isn't it?
没杂音了,是吧?
Doesn't matter.
没事
I'm enlisting tomorrow.
我明天就去应征入伍
I'd do it tonight if they were open.
要是他们晚上工作的话我晚上就去
Eugene- - I don't need your permission, father.
尤金 我不需要你的允许,父亲
I haven't for some time.
不是什么都要听你的
The worst thing about treating those combat boys from the great war
对于那些从战场上回来的士兵们
Wasn't that they had had their flesh torn.
最难医治的不是肉体的创伤
It was that they had had their souls torn out.
而是心灵的崩溃
I don't want to look in your eyes someday
我不想见到你也那样
And see no spark, no love, no... No life.
我也不想从你的眼中看不到活力,爱和生命
That would break my heart.
那会伤透了我的心的
Give me some time to break the news to your mother.
给我点时间 我才能告诉你母亲
After supper I'll take deacon for a walk.
晚饭后我带迪肯去散步
That would do it.
我那时候跟她说
Thank you, father.
谢谢你,父亲
Come on, deacon.
过来,迪肯
"the foe you gave was strong and brave And unafraid to die.
敌人既强壮又勇敢且不惧死亡
Speak to the ld for our comrades,
为我们的战友向主祈祷吧
Killed when the battle seemed lost.
在绝境时帮助他们杀敌
They went to meet a bright defeat-
他们会迎来伟大的胜利
The hero's holocaust.
英雄般的杀敌
剧集 | 太平洋战争(2010) | 导航列表