剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
我们大概知道怎么帮她了
We may have figured out a way to help her.
只是并不保证能成功 不过
Now, there are no guarantees, but...
你们可以来下三号♥环境模拟器吗
can you come to Simulator 3?
柏图斯 由你指挥
Bortus, you have the conn.
那么那艘战舰上有帅哥吗
So... any cute guys on that ship?
有些吧
Some, yeah.
酷
Cool.
你在那儿的生活肯定特别有意思
Your life must be pretty interesting out there.
可以这么说
You could say that.
你知道吗
You know,
我有些嫉妒你
I kind of envy you.
你嫉妒我
You envy me?
是啊
Yeah.
我知道这几年我们交流得不多
I mean, I know we haven't talked that much in the past year,
但是每次交谈
but every time we did,
你都有很多疯狂的故事
you always had some crazy, wild story
那些你见识过的 还有去过的地方
about something you'd seen or some new place you'd been.
的确有很多值得说的
Well, there's a lot to tell.
二维空间
I mean, two-dimensional space?
我甚至想象不出那会是什么样子
I can't even imagine what that must have been like.
我以为你们不喜欢军队
I thought you guys hated the military.
我有一个理论
I have a theory.
我觉得士兵和脑力劳动者
I think the soldiers and the intellectuals
都偷偷地在内心深处想成为对方那样的人
all secretly want what the other has.
体力好的想要智商高点
The muscle wants the brains,
智商高的希望自己有能力
and the brains wish they had what it takes
能打趴下那些在酒吧毛手毛脚的醉汉
to clobber the barroom drunk who gets out of line.
为什么鱼和熊掌不能兼得呢
Why can't a person have both?
大概很多我们这样的人看着像你一样的人
I guess a lot of us look at people like you,
然后认为自己更优秀 进化得更高级
and we think that we're better, more evolved.
不过
But...
你知道我为你感到骄傲 妹妹
you know I'm proud of you, sis.
这都是些什么
What is all this?
都是塞里斯的东西
It's all of Serris's stuff.
他根本没走
He never left.
他肯定还在岛上
He must still be on the island.
伊尔德斯 还要多久啊
Ildis, how much longer is this gonna take?
我们要饿死了
We're starving.
煮三瓣酱是很有讲究的
Trivalve sauce is a delicate thing.
没完全煮沸之前是不能吃的
You can't eat it before it's completely boiled.
他总觉得自己是个大厨
He thinks he's a celebrity chef.
约娜拉 真的多谢款待
Drenala, thank you again for this.
你太客气了 要是我的话
Oh, please, I wouldn't want to go
今晚也不想回去那个房♥子
back to that house tonight, either.
我们明天就要回内陆了
Well, we're gonna head across to the mainland tomorrow.
你觉得塞里斯会做什么吗
Do you think Serris could've done something?
如果到明早他还没回话
Well, if we don't hear from him by morning,
-我就要报♥警♥了 -至少现在还是淡季
-I'm calling the police. -At least it's the off-season.
如果警方要找到他
If they do need to search for him,
也会容易一点
they'll have an easier time.
这倒没错
That is true.
旺季总是很多人
The high season always so crowded.
现在你才能真正看得到沙滩和海
You can actually see sand and water now
而不是满眼的阳伞和沙滩巾
instead of umbrellas and towels.
有时候我还挺喜欢热闹的
Oh, I do like the crowds sometimes.
房♥子里经常只有我们两个人
Our house is usually just the two of us.
感觉有点冷清
It can get a little lonely.
你们有孩子吗
Do you have children?
有一个儿子
We do-- a son.
但他太忙了 经常抽不出时间
He's so busy, though, he can't usually can't find the time
-回来陪陪我们 -他多大年纪
-to join us out here. -How old is he?
刚刚满三十 上周过的生日
Oh, he just turned 30. He had a birthday last week.
真不错 怎么庆祝的
Oh, that's great. Did you do anything fun?
没有 高德斯不是那种喜欢过生日的
No, no, no. Galdus isn't a birthday kind of guy.
总是很严肃
Very serious.
不是很喜欢成为全场焦点
Doesn't really like when he's the center of attention.
当然除了他教课的时候了
Except when he's teaching, of course.
他在哪里任教
Oh, where does he teach?
在希纳拉大学医学院
He is an associate professor
当副教授
at the University of Xenara Medical School.
真的吗 这些年我在那作为访问学者
Really? I've done a few stints
去那儿做过几次客座讲师
as a visiting lecturer there over the years.
-校园很美 -的确
- Lovely campus. - It is.
美极了 高德斯可喜欢了
It's beautiful. Galdus loves it.
没错 他二十一岁起就开始在那教书了
Yes, he started teaching there when he was just 21.
简直是个天才
Bit of a prodigy.
这可不是我乱夸
Not to brag or anything.
有什么不能夸的
Oh, please, brag away.
我们最爱的话题就是索拉娜的博士学位
Talking about Solana's PhD is our favorite topic.
别说了 妈妈
Come on, Mom.
这是事实
It's true.
好了 酱汁做好了
Oh, yes, there we go. The sauce is ready.
终于好了
Oh, finally.
我都等不及要尝尝了
I can't wait to try it.
把你的盘子给我
Here, give me your plate.
你得告诉我
You'll have to let me know
这辣味够不够
if it's spicy enough.
-这勺子干净吗 -当然干净
- Is that ladle clean? - Yes, of course it is.
看着有点脏
It looks a little dirty.
我保证 这勺子很干净
No, it's fine, I promise.
我觉得你要不还是用其他的吧
Just the same, maybe you could use something else.
好吧
Okay.
我确定这儿肯定还有把勺子
I'm sure I must have a spoon around here somewhere.
你何不用你的手呢
Why don't you use your hand?
-好吧 -我是认真的
- Right. - I mean it.
你在说什么 这可在沸腾
What are you talking about? It's boiling hot.
用你的手
Use your hand.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事 你到底是谁
Okay, what is going on, and who are you?
我只是个饿了的客人
I'm a hungry man asking my host
要求主人用他的手来为我舀点酱汁罢了
to serve him some trivalve sauce with his hand.
-伊尔德斯 -妈妈 坐下
- Ildis. - Mom, sit down.
你最好照她说的做
Better do as you're told.
伊尔德斯
Ildis.
我想说这酱汁确实足够辣
I would say that is indeed spicy enough.
看看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
弗里斯兰香槟
Frizzian champagne?
伊尔德斯 你对我们可有所隐藏啊
Oh, Ildis, you've been holding out on us.
留着这个给更高端的聚会吗
Saving this for higher-class company?
听着 不管你想要什么
Listen, whatever it is you want...
闭嘴 伊尔德斯
Shut up, Ildis.
亲爱的 我提议喝一杯
I propose a toast, sweetie.
敬高德斯的生日
To Galdus's birthday.
祝我们的小男孩生日快乐
Happy birthday to our little boy.
太可惜了 高德斯没法分享这瓶香槟
It's too bad Galdus can't share this wonderful champagne,
他去年死了
but he died last year.
自杀
Suicide.
但你们之前还在谈论他
But you were just talking about him earlier.
我知道这容易让人误解
I can see how that would be misleading.
我们经常谈起高德斯
We talk about Galdus often.
我对你们儿子的事感到很抱歉
I'm so sorry about your son.
失去一个孩子一定很糟糕
That must be terrible, to lose a child.
的确
It is.
这是一个家长永远无法想象的痛苦
The worst pain a parent could ever imagine.
他坚持了一段时间 尽他所能
He held on for a while, as long as he could,
真的 他坚持了几年
a few years, actually,
在你毁了他的事业 毁了他的生活之后
after you destroyed his career, destroyed his life.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't understand what you're talking about.
伊尔德斯·基坦教授
Professor Ildis Kitan.
你有篇论文 初次发表于
Author of a paper first published
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表