剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
You don't have to be nice.
我们这个种族离开母星
My species has a hard time
就很难交到朋友
meeting people outside our home planet.
注定做不了万人迷吧
We're just not super appealing, I guess.
但有时候有趣的灵魂深藏其中
But sometimes a person can be special on the inside,
不看透那层皮囊
and if you don't look under the surface,
你会错失良人的
you could miss something great.
然后可能会孤独终老
And possibly be single the rest of your life.
至少要单身参加柏图斯的伽罗迦
Or at least for Bortus's Ja'loja.
好吧 管他呢
Okay. All right, you know, what the hell?
我们去喝一杯
Let's do drinks.
太棒了
Sweetness.
请进
Come in.
昨晚你开穿梭艇出去过吗
Did you take a shuttle out last night?
没有
Uh, no.
起降台日志显示你有
The shuttle bay log says you did.
戈登啊
Gordon.
-戈登怎么了 -我们
- Ha. What about Gordon? - We...
我们有这么个小游戏
we have this running bit that we do where we put
对方没用穿梭艇的时候
each other's names in the shuttle log
在日志上写上他的名字
when we didn't actually take a shuttle out.
等对方发现后就会说
And then when the other one finds out, it's just like,
天啊 太尴尬了
"Oh, my God. Embarrassing.
我没有用穿梭艇
I didn't take that shuttle. Ah."
就是那样了
It's... it's-it's that.
-你开穿梭艇经过了 -什么
- You did a drive-by. - Huh?
别否认 我看到你了
Don't deny it. I saw you.
我才没有经过
I did not do a drive-by.
-胡说八道 -你的名字
- That's insane. - Your name
在日志上 明明就是你
is in the log, and you did a drive-by.
我想出去透透气
I had to get some air.
我们是在太空啊
We're in space.
看到你想看到的了吗
Did you see what you needed to see?
-卡修斯 真的吗 -老天 我就知道
- Cassius. Really? - Oh my God, I knew it.
是卡修斯还是卡谢斯
Is it-is it "Cassius," Or is it "Cass-ius"?
-卡修斯 -好吧 所以你跟他约会
- It's Cassius. - Ca-- Okay, so you're dating Cass-ius.
-是的 没错 -好吧
- Yes. Yes, I am. - Okay.
-你说吧 -说什么
- Go ahead, say it. - Say what?
你想说他什么坏话都行
Whatever snarky jab you were about to make.
我看到他在食堂用双手喝茶
I saw him in the mess hall using both hands to sip his tea.
好了 后面得是这么回事
Okay, here's what's gonna have to happen.
我们都在同一艘战舰上工作生活
We're all living and working on the same ship together.
所以你必须找到平衡的办法
So you're going to have to somehow find a way
因为如果昨晚发生的事情
to make peace with this because if what happened last night
再发生一次 我就要申请调走
ever happens again, I'm going to request a transfer.
老天 我非常惊艳
Gosh, you know, I'm really impressed
你对情绪的调整和把控好像调收音机一样简单
that you can adjust your feelings like a knob on a radio,
-但我不行 -你觉得这样做
- but I can't do that. - You think moving on
我心里就很好受吗
was any easier for me than it was for you?
显然是 因为是你跟两手喝茶的人约会
Apparently, since you're the one dating the "Two hand tea" Man.
我们谈过了 我们不能在一起的
We've been over this. We cannot be together.
我还爱着你 你还爱我吗
I still love you. Okay? Do you still love me?
这事没那么简单
It's not that simple.
就这么简单
Yes, it is. Kelly, it is that simple.
如果两个人相爱 事情就是这么简单
If two people love each other, it is exactly that simple.
舰长和大副
A captain and his first officer
是不能谈恋爱的
cannot be in a relationship together.
你知道的
For God's sake, Ed, you know that.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
我的感受不是重点
How I feel is not the issue.
那好吧
Okay, then.
祝你俩天长地久
Have fun with Cass-ius.
你知道吗
You know,
如果你了解他
if you got to know him, believe it or not,
你会喜欢他的
I-I think you'd actually like him.
我可不确定
I doubt it.
我这里还有很多事情要忙 所以
I have a bunch of work I have to do, so...
请进
Come in.
嗨
Hi.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
芬恩医生你好 我是朱迪·邓肯
Hi, Dr. Finn. I'm Jody Duncan.
这是我老公 内森
This is my husband, Nathan.
我们是詹姆斯的父母
We're James's parents.
很高兴见到你
Oh. Nice to meet you.
我知道我们的会面不是很理想
Well, I wish it were under more ideal circumstances.
我们想跟你谈谈他们酗酒的事
We wanted to talk to you about what happened, with the alcohol.
我知道这对我们双方来说都很难受
Yeah, I know this is uncomfortable for all of us,
不过我觉得就目前的情况来看
but I just think, given the circumstances,
马库斯和詹姆斯最好不要在一起玩了
that it's best if Marcus doesn't spend time with James right now.
我们同意你的看法
Well, of course we agree with you,
不过我们觉得事情不是那么简单
but, um, we feel it's more serious than that.
他是你们的儿子
Well, he is your son,
不过要是你们想问问我的专业建议
but if you're here asking for my professional advice,
-我觉得和他谈谈 -不是
-I think maybe talking... -Uh, no.
不是关于我儿子 是关于马库斯
This isn't about our son. This is about Marcus.
马库斯怎么了
What about Marcus?
马库斯才是黑食物合成器的人
Marcus was the one who hacked the synthesizer.
你知道的吧
You do know that, right?
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
偷伏特加是他的主意
Oh. It was his idea to steal the vodka.
詹姆斯本不该同意的
Now, James shouldn't have gone along with it,
我们会惩罚他的
and we will be punishing him,
不过我们觉得马库斯不应该
but we just don't think Marcus is someone James should be
再和詹姆斯一起玩了 没有不敬的意思
spending time with right now, all due respect to you.
我们要申请马库斯
We're gonna request that Marcus
从班级里转出去
be transferred from the class.
我们想让你先知道这件事
We just wanted to let you know first,
出于礼貌
out of courtesy.
你们是磕了药吗
Are you on drugs?
什么
Excuse me?
詹姆斯才是这个犯罪小团伙的头目
James was the ringleader, not Marcus.
不可能 詹姆斯把一切都告诉我们了
That's ridiculous. James told us what happened.
那他和马库斯说的可不一样
Yeah, well, Marcus tells a different story.
我的儿子不会撒谎的
Our son doesn't lie.
-你有多了解你儿子 -什么意思
-How well do you know your son? -What does that mean?
前一天他说我是事儿逼
He called me a "Pain in the ass" the other day.
这不可能
That is insane.
詹姆斯不可能说这种话
There is no way James would say that.
他是个独♥立♥
Now, he is a very independent,
很有自己想法的男孩 但他很懂礼貌
strong-minded young man, but he is always respectful.
尊敬个屁
Respectful, my butt.
芬恩医生
Dr. Finn...
我很尊敬你
I have great admiration for you.
做一个单身母亲很不容易
Being a single mother is challenging,
犯点错误也是在所难免
and I am sure that it's easy to make mistakes.
无论如何
Regardless,
我们会安排一次家长会
we will be scheduling a parent-teacher conference.
欢迎你参加
You are more than welcome to join.
等不及了
Count on it.
-你是在逗我吗 -什么
-Are you kidding me? -What?
你说什么是什么 我们都经历过
What do you mean, what? "We've all been there"?
这就是你的回应
That's your response?
你没干过恰好开穿梭艇经过这种事吗
I don't know. Haven't you ever done a drive-by?
没有 你有吗
No. Have you?
一两次吧
I might've, once or twice.
星系里的人都是神经病
My God, every man in the galaxy is a psychopath.
他很受伤
Look, he's hurt.
这和我们有关 他的表现是很鲁莽
It sucks. We all can relate to it. He acted rashly,
但我觉得这完全可以理解
but I think it's okay for us to be understanding.
-你总是这样吗 -怎样
-Do you always have to do that? -Do what?
这么超然
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表