剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
我知道
I know.
-啥 -拜托 认真的吗
- What? - Come on, really?
她去舰桥的时候 我看见你笑的傻样
I see the way you smile when she walks onto the bridge.
我很了解你笑起来的样子
I know your smiles.
总共15种
You have 15.
三种开心的笑 十一种代表被动攻击
Three are for happiness, 11 are passive-aggressive,
还有一种自带粉色泡泡
and one is for being in love.
我以前见过的
I've seen it before, you know.
你什么情况 珍妮·古道尔
What are you, Jane Goodall?
没错 你就是大猩猩
Yeah, and you're the primate.
你怎么什么话都不说
Why didn't you say anything?
我猜你准备好了就会告诉我
I figured you would tell me when you were ready.
再说了 也不关我的事
Plus, it's really none of my business.
我们考虑出门旅行
Well, we were thinking of taking a trip.
我还有些累积的假期
I have some shore leave piled up.
哟哟哟 你真是爱上这姑娘了
Wow. You really do like this woman.
塞色利亚二号♥星球就几光年远
Sensoria Two is just a few light-years away.
我们可以一大早就跳上穿梭艇
We could hop on a shuttle first thing in the morning.
没问题
It's no problem.
我来负责补给运输
I'll handle the supply run.
多谢
Thank you.
客气什么 不过是送个货
Please, it's just a quick delivery.
不 我是指
No, I mean,
谢谢你如此平静地接受这件事
thank you for being so cool about this.
四号♥笑容
Number four.
♪你豪华咖啡厅里的服务生们♪
♪All the waiters in your grand café♪
♪你一眨眼 他们便离开♪
♪Leave their tables when you blink♪
♪每个人都想享受每一天♪
♪Every dog must have his every day♪
你还好吧
You okay back there?
我忘带盥洗用品了 你能相信吗
Forgot my toiletries. Can you believe that?
牙刷 剃须膏 洗发水 都没带
Toothbrush, shaving cream, shampoo, all of it.
合成新的就好了
Synthesize new ones.
不行 我平时用的牙线
I-I can't. I have this special floss that I use
是用纳维迪极细丝特制的
from Navidian micro-silk.
我牙齿间隙特别窄
I have very tight spaces between my teeth.
-不知道你有没有注意到 -我没有
- I don't know if you noticed. - No, I hadn't.
快过来看星云
Come on up here and look at the nebula.
哇 你看
Oh, wow, look at that.
很美 对吧
Isn't that pretty?
美极了
That is really something.
我们在听的是什么歌♥来着
What are we listening to, again?
这首吗 是比利·乔尔的歌♥
This? This is, uh, Billy Joel.
-他是地球人吗 -老地球人
- Earth guy? - Old Earth.
大概四百年前的
Yeah, like 400 years ago.
你不是真的喜欢这种音乐吧
You're not really into that kind of stuff, are you?
只要是我们一起做的 我都喜欢
I'm into anything we do together.
知道吗 我很庆幸跟你出来旅行
Well, you know what, I'm glad we did this.
我也是 而且格雷森指挥官
Me, too. And I'm relieved
不讨厌我 我也松了口气
Commander Grayson doesn't hate me.
她不讨厌你
No, she does not hate you.
事实上 她告诉我她...
In fact, she told me that she...
怎么了
What is it?
有舰队
It's a convoy.
距离右弦船首大约两万公里
About 20,000 kilometers off the starboard bow.
天哪
Oh, my God.
艾德 他们是奎尔人
Ed, they're Krill.
是的 三艘掠夺型战斗机 正迅速接近
Yeah. Three marauder-class fighters, closing fast.
我决定避开他们 准备开启隐形功能
I'm taking evasive maneuvers. Stand by to cloak.
开启隐形功能
Engage cloak.
他们仍在接近
They're still closing.
一万公里
10,000 kilometers.
五千
5,000.
两千
2,000.
他们来了
Here they come.
开启旅程前先来了点刺♥激♥的
A little excitement to start the trip, huh?
是啊 到目的地后我需要做个按♥摩♥
Yeah, I think I'm gonna need a massage when we get there.
嗯
Yeah.
这一区不应该有奎尔人出没啊
There shouldn't be any Krill activity in this sector.
我们该警告联盟总部吗
Should we warn Union Central?
等他们离开探测范围再说
Let's wait till they're out of range first.
艾德 他们调头了
Ed, they're turning around.
没事的 他们还是看不见我们
All right. It's okay. They still can't see us.
那他们为什么返回
Then why the hell are they coming back?
他们正在喷撒驱动等离子体
They're venting drive plasma.
糟了
Oh, no.
我要开启防弹屏
I'm raising deflectors.
他们在瞄准我们的引擎
They're targeting our engines.
-你没事吧 -没事 你呢
- You okay? - Yeah, I think so. You?
电量快耗尽了
Power's almost gone.
你看
Look.
天哪 我们麻烦大了
Oh, my God, we're in trouble.
他们终于给我们指派了
Thought you'd be glad to know
新的保卫部主管 你应该很高兴吧
they've finally assigned us a new security chief.
她下周就来
She'll be here next week.
舰上有许多人
There are many on board
知道这个消息后都会很高兴
who will be pleased to know this.
萨尔也快把你逼疯了吗
Tharl driving you crazy, too?
他话唠 说个不停
He does not stop talking,
吃东西时会发出很大响声
and he makes loud noises when he consumes food.
他还穿着...凉鞋来食堂吃饭
He comes to the mess hall wearing... sandals.
请进
Come in.
你们在忙的话 我可以待会再来
Oh, if you guys are busy, I can come back later.
没事 怎么了
Not at all. What's up?
指挥官
Commander, I would like
我想正式提交申请
to formally submit a request to be considered
参与舰长资格项目
for the Shipmaster Qualification Program.
你想接受指挥官考试
You want to take the command test?
我已经考虑一段时间了
I-I've been thinking about it for a while now,
我已经准备好在职级上更进一步了
and I'm ready to move up in the ranks.
或许日后能拥有自己的战舰
Maybe even have my own ship one day.
怎么想到这个了
What brought this on?
我很爱驾船
Look, I-I love flying,
但我只做过这个
but it's all I've ever done.
我已经飞了五万六千光年了
I have 56,000 light-years under my belt.
你的确是舰队中最优秀的飞行员
Well, you're one of the best pilots in the fleet.
但问题是 你在某方面出色
Yeah, but that's the problem-- you do one thing well,
大家都会希望你永远做这行
and they expect you to do it forever.
你明白这需要大量的
You realize that there's a tremendous amount
训练吗
of training involved.
论文 模拟器演练
Course work, simulator runs,
心理考试
psychological testing.
知道的 尽管来
Yeah, bring it on.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
好吧
Okay.
首先 你需要做一份医学和心理评估
Well, first, you'll need a medical and psych evaluation.
我让芬恩医生准备好等着你
I'll tell Dr. Finn to expect you.
谢谢你 指挥官
Thank you, Commander.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
未来舰长在此
Future captain right here.
他过不了的
He will fail.
欢迎登船 舰长
Welcome aboard, Captain.
珍奈儿在哪
Where's Janel?
你没资格提问
You will not ask questions.
只能回答问题
You will answer them.
什么问题
What questions?
你的指令码
Your command codes.
说出来
I want them.
我想见珍奈儿
I want to see Janel.
我可以让你陷入巨大痛苦 舰长
I am capable of causing you great pain, Captain.
我的指令码对你没有任何用
Look, my command codes wouldn't be any good to you.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表