剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
You will open it.
你们为何要隐藏这个婴儿
Why are you hiding this infant?
她是我们的女儿
She is our daughter.
我们正在逃离莫克勒斯星
We are fleeing Moclus.
我们不想让她经历矫正手术
We do not want her to undergo the corrective procedure
或是作为一个被驱逐的人东躲西♥藏♥
or to live in hiding as an outcast.
你们准备去哪里
Where do you intend to go?
瑞塔普星
Retepsia.
他们的政♥府♥同意提供我们庇护
Their government has granted us asylum.
考察舰的舰长已经同意带我们过去
The captain of the research vessel has agreed to take us there.
我求你不要报告这件事
I beg you not to report this.
我们的孩子会被带走的
Our child will be taken from us.
我们爱她本来的样子
We love her just as she is.
你们在逼我对舰长说谎
You are asking me to lie to my captain.
指挥官 我听说过你的庭审
Commander, I know of your trial.
我知道你明白此时此刻发生的是什么
I know you understand what is happening here.
转移船只有几个小时就到了了
The transport ship is only a few hours away.
我们只求在离开前 你可以保持沉默
All we ask is that you stay silent until we leave.
天知地知 你知我知
No one must know.
柏图斯呼叫格雷森指挥官
Bortus to Commander Grayson.
-请说 -莫克兰访客
- Go ahead. - Our Moclan visitors
想为保存易腐烂的食物的休眠舱
required power for a stasis chamber
申请电力供给
which contains perishable supplies.
我会提供给他们替代电源
I will provide them with an alternate power source.
了解了 谢谢柏图斯
Acknowledged. Thanks, Bortus.
我们不会忘记你的帮助
We will not forget your kindness.
柏图斯 有什么事吗
Bortus. What can I do for you?
我想看看托帕怎么样了
I wanted to see how Topa was doing.
暂时没再发生冲突
Well, no new incidents so far.
但愿他把你的话听进去了
Hopefully, whatever you said to him has sunk in.
我保持乐观态度
I'm optimistic.
我想今天提早带他回去
I wish to remove him from class early today.
好的 有什么原因吗
Sure. Any particular reason?
家里的事
A family matter.
这能提供你们所需的能量
This will provide the power you require.
谢谢你 这位是
Thank you. Who is this?
我儿子 托帕
My son, Topa.
我们能进来吗
May we come in?
没关系的 柯瑞克
It is all right, Korick.
他答应过我 不会把今天所见告诉别人
He has promised not to speak of what he sees here today.
对吧 托帕
Isn't that right, Topa?
是的 爸爸
Yes, Papa.
这是一个女孩
It is a female.
她叫梅莎
Her name is Mersa.
可是莫克兰人里没有女性
But there are no Moclan females.
每一代里只有很少的女性出生
Only a few are born every generation.
有些人害怕她们
Some people fear them.
所以她的父亲们才选择把她藏起来
That is why her parents have chosen to conceal her.
仔细看看她 托帕
Look at her, Topa.
她跟你我没什么不同
She is not so different from you or I.
感谢你们的盛情接待
Your hospitality is greatly appreciated.
不客气 祝你们新任务顺利
It's our pleasure. Good luck with your new assignment.
再见 指挥官
Good-bye, Commander.
一路平安
Safe journey.
梅赛呼叫柏图斯
Mercer to Bortus.
是 舰长
Yes, Captain?
请立刻到我办公室
Please report to my office.
我得知可能有一名乘客未经允许
It's been brought to my attention that we may have had
登上了我们舰
an unauthorized passenger on board.
是的
Yes.
没事了 凯尔登
That'll be all, Klyden.
对不起 爸爸 我不是故意说出来的
I'm sorry, Papa. I didn't mean to tell.
没关系 托帕 我们晚点再谈
It is all right, Topa. We will discuss it later.
你想解释一下吗
Would you care to explain?
那个婴儿在休眠舱里 他们不希望别人知道
The infant was in stasis, and they did not want it known.
因为她是个女孩
Because she was a girl.
你为什么隐瞒我们此事
Why did you hide it from us?
我不知道你会作何反应
I did not know how you would respond,
我也不想毁掉那个婴儿的未来
and I did not want to jeopardize the infant's future.
她父亲们准备带她去瑞塔普星
Her parents are taking her to Retepsia,
在那里可以以女性身份养育她
where they will be free to raise her as a female.
我后悔自己欺瞒了你 舰长
I regret deceiving you, Captain.
你怎么知道他们说的是真话
How do you know they were telling the truth?
如果你当时联♥系♥我 我就可以做个基因扫描
If you had called me, I could have run a DNA scan
检查她是否真是他们女儿
to see if they were really the parents.
我没理由怀疑他们
I had no reason to doubt them.
我倒觉得有很多理由
I'd say there's plenty of reasons.
首先 他们伪造理由来登上星舰
For one, they boarded a Union ship under false pretenses.
就我们所知 他们绑♥架♥了那个婴儿
For all we know, they kidnapped that baby.
我认为不是绑♥架♥
I do not believe so.
你很善良
Well, that's really nice for you,
但如果你错了 你就使我们全部陷入了危险
but you've put all of our asses on the line if you're wrong.
那不是我的本意
That was not my intention.
那婴儿是我们运走的 我们必须查清楚
Well, we transported that baby, so we need to be sure.
追踪那艘舰 计划好拦截路线
Find that ship and plot an intercept course.
找到他们后 你打算怎么做
What do you intend to do if we find them?
先证实他们没有说谎 然后再作打算
Well, let's verify their story first, and then go from there.
出去吧
Dismissed.
没道理啊
It doesn't make sense.
那艘舰是用作考察 不是从事间谍活动的
That ship was built for research, not espionage.
怎么可能不见踪影
How can there be no trace?
艾萨克 你有办法扫描隐蔽的离子特征吗
Isaac, do you have any way to scan for masked ion signatures?
应该有
I believe so.
有一次在联合队
Okay, this one time at Union Point,
我和我室友开走了一艘穿梭艇
my roommate and I took a shuttle out,
把它变成了派对巴士
and we turned it into, like, a party bus,
我们用牵引光束中和了离子痕迹
and we used a tractor beam to neutralize our ion trail.
没人发现吗
They didn't catch you?
我们降落时撞倒了一棵树
Well, we plowed into a tree when we landed,
那时才被发现 但是...
and that's when they caught us, but...
在那之前 完全没人看见我们
before that, we were completely invisible.
我好像找到了
I believe I have found it.
就是这个 快看
That's it. Look at that.
他们离去瑞塔普星的路十万八千里
Th-They're not even remotely on a course for Retepsia.
离子轨迹与一个六级暗星云相汇合
The ion trail intersects with a class-six absorption nebula
距我们大约12光年
approximately 12 light-years away.
戈登 设定追击路线 最高速飞行
Gordon, set a pursuit course, maximum speed.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
什么样的考察舰会隐藏自己的离子轨迹
What kind of research vessel masks their ion trail?
我觉得他们的任务和考察没什么关系
I don't think their mission has anything to do with research.
天哪 那东西直径一定超过一万亿千米了
My God, that thing's got to be over a trillion kilometers across.
-艾萨克 -这条小路直通星云内部
- Isaac? - The trail leads directly inside.
不过 扫描无法穿透星云内部
However, scans are unable to penetrate the interior.
带我们进去
Take us in.
在那 看见没
There. You see that?
就在舰首右舷
Just off the starboard bow.
似乎是个K型恒星
It appears to be a K-type star.
轨道上有三颗行星
There are three planets in orbit.
这是个星系
It's a star system.
柏图斯 看到船了吗
Bortus, any sign of the ship?
没有 不过看读数最里面的行星适宜居住
Negative. However, the innermost planet reads as habitable.
带我们进入高轨道
Take us into a high orbit.
这颗行星的表面百分之八十被海洋覆盖
The planet's surface is over 80% ocean,
但有几十个岛屿群
but there are several dozen island chains.
我已经定位到莫克兰飞船在赤道附近的一座岛上
I have located the Moclan vessel on an island near the equator.
我收集到了生物信♥号♥♥
I'm picking up bio-signs.
有成千上万个
Thousands of them.
长官
Sir?
他们都是莫克兰人
They're Moclan.
天哪
My God.
都是女性
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表