剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
Hi. I'm Dann.
肯定有更文明的方式
Surely, there is a more civilized means
来选出将要被蒸发的人
of selecting those who will be evacuated.
我不知道 但这是他们的方式
I do not know, but it is their way.
随机抽取名字 这效率非常低
A random drawing of names is quite inefficient.
更明智的做法应该是选出
It would be wiser to select the members of the society
智力等级最高的社会成员
who possess the highest degree of intelligence.
我或许是个原始有机生物
I may be a primitive organism,
但我很高兴我与你不同
but I am happy I am not like you.
抽选结束了
The lottery is finished.
这三十人将随你们的穿梭艇离开
These 30 will go with you to your ship.
很好 我们必须立即出发
Very well. We must leave now.
你本可以加上你自己的
You could have included yourself.
你是首席部长
You're the First Minister.
你也知道这样不对
You know that would be wrong.
请你理解我 亲爱的
Please understand, my love.
与纳西斯在他乡好好生活吧
Make a life out there with Nathius.
在群星间的美满人生
A beautiful life among the stars.
这些日子我们不能一起度过了
All the days we'll never have.
你心中填满了我们共度过的日子
Your heart is full of the days we did.
把这些记忆带走吧
That's what you take with you.
快走吧
Now go.
我们必须马上出发了
It is imperative that we depart.
我们安全了
We are clear.
设定对接航线
Setting course for docking.
起降台报告 对接成功
Shuttle bay reports docking complete.
很好
All right.
戈登 带我们去条宽敞的航线
Gordon, move us out to a wide orbit.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
舰长 驾驶台没有反应
Captain, helm is not responding.
-什么 -我无法控制高度了
- What? - I've lost attitude control.
这颗恒星的引力井正将我们拉下去
The star's gravity well is pulling us in.
舰桥呼叫艾萨克
Bridge to Isaac.
你的反病毒程序没有起作用
Your antiviral program didn't do jack.
-我们失去对驾驶台的控制了 -我马上
- We've lost helm control. - I am on my way
去环境模拟器协助拉玛主管
to assist Chief Lamarr in the simulator.
-戈登 有多少时间 -我想再有六分钟
- Gordon, how much time? - I'd say six minutes
我们就要被烤焦了
and we're a baked potato.
舰体温度2500度 仍在上升
Hull temperature is 2,500 degrees and rising.
病毒矩阵在不断重制
The viral matrix keeps resetting.
我无法将其隔离 我需要艾萨克
I can't stay ahead of it. I need Isaac.
让我来舒缓你对激♥情♥的渴望
Let me quench your thirst for passion.
我不渴
I'm not thirsty.
主管 我可以协助你吗
Chief, may I assist you?
当然 谢谢 正是时候 快来吧
Yes, thank you. Just in time. Get in there.
防护罩已消失
Deflectors are gone.
右舷舰体受损
Starboard hull integrity compromised.
天啊 我们要烧起来了
My God, we're burning up.
各部门汇报结构损坏
All sections reporting structural damage.
艾萨克 汇报
Isaac, talk to me.
我启动了反病毒程序
I have initiated a counter-virus.
稍后才能判断其有效性
It will take a moment to determine its effectiveness.
还剩15秒 舰长
15 seconds, Captain.
病毒已被清除
The virus has been eradicated.
-航向控制恢复 -快带我们离开这里
- Helm control restored! - Get us out of here now.
你的头非常光滑
Your head is very smooth
非常性感
and very sensuous.
莫克兰人身体的适应性
I never cease to be impressed
总是令我惊叹
by the resilience of the Moclan body.
你的辐射吸收量极小
Your radiation absorption is minimal.
两三次治疗 你就没事了
Two or three treatments, and you're clean.
舰长 指挥官
Captain. Commander.
柏图斯 刚被烤过 你看起来还不错
Bortus. You look good for a guy who's been cooked.
谢谢 长官 我感觉很好
Thank you, sir. I feel quite well.
很高兴听到这个 因为我有话要对你说
I'm glad you're well, because I have something to say to you.
我从没见过像你这样
I have never witnessed an officer behave
表现得轻率 自私
with such carelessness, selfishness
彻头彻尾地愚蠢的舰员
and downright stupidity as you have.
你没头脑的行动直接导致你
As a direct result of your thoughtless actions,
差点毁掉这艘战舰
you almost destroyed this entire ship
害死舰上所有成员
and all members of her crew.
我同意 长官
I agree, sir.
我想提交我的辞呈 即刻生效
I wish to tender my resignation, effective immediately.
驳回
Rejected.
长官
Sir?
你今天的表现
Your performance today
展现出了极大地胆量与勇气
exhibited tremendous courage and valor
这正是联邦传统的精髓
in the finest Union tradition.
你冒着生命危险拯救了30条人命
You saved 30 lives by risking your own.
抛开色情病毒不谈 我很感激
Porn virus aside, I am very grateful
有你在舰上
to have you on board.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
好好休息
Get some rest.
明早你恢复全职
You're back on full-time duty in the morning.
芬恩医生告诉我
Dr. Finn tells me
星球表面的辐射没有对你造成任何影响
you've experienced no effects from the planet's surface.
这不完全正确
That is not entirely true.
我不明白 你不舒服吗
I do not understand. Are you not well?
我很好
I am fine.
不
No.
我不...好
I am not... fine.
我是个糟糕的伴侣
I have been a bad mate.
我对你不尊重
I have been disrespectful.
我没有说出自己的想法
Instead of speaking my mind aloud,
而是退缩到幻想的世界中
I have retreated into a fantasy world.
芬恩医生说 如果你说出来 就能解脱
Dr. Finn says, if you talk about it, you get rid of it.
凯尔登
Klyden.
我不知道我是否会完全接受
I do not know that I will ever be fully at peace
托帕身上发生的事
with what happened to Topa.
但是今天 我看到的事情...
But today, I witnessed events that...
我的人生中能有你和托帕非常幸运
I am very fortunate to have you and Topa in my life.
我不想再次失去你
And I do not wish to lose you again.
我也不想失去你
I do not wish to lose you, either.
我想要我们一家人今晚团聚
I would like our family to be together tonight.
我也想
As would I.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表