剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
Hey, Isaac.
怎么了
What's going on?
我是来观察的
I am here to observe.
-你想学怎么打保龄球 -不是
- You want to learn how to bowl? - Negative.
以我的理解 你和多可少尉在约会
It is my understanding that you and Ensign Turco are dating.
我们... 对 不是认真的
I mean, we... yeah, it's not serious or anything,
-但我们一起玩 -不是吗
- but we hang out. - It's not?
-是吗 -我...不是
- Is it? - I... uh, no.
-不是的吧 -不是的
- No, right? - Uh, no.
-不是的 -怎么这么问
- No. - Psh. Why do you ask?
芬恩医生终止了我们的情侣关系
Dr. Finn has terminated our coupling.
这表明我处理完整的人类的爱情互动时
This would indicate a flaw in my ability to fully process
仍有缺陷
human romantic interaction.
等下 克莱尔跟你分手了
Wait. Claire broke up with you?
-是的 -天哪 艾萨克
- Affirmative. - Oh, my God, Isaac,
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不是你的错 少尉
You are not to blame, Ensign.
她具体说了什么
What did she say exactly?
听着 艾萨克 这怪我
Listen, Isaac, this is my fault.
我不知道我哪根筋错了以为我们之间能成
I don't know why I ever thought this was going to work.
我太寂寞 找错了方向
I was lonely, and I just reached out in the wrong direction.
天哪 我甚至都不能吻你
My God, I can't even kiss you.
好吧 记得提醒我绝不要把隐私告诉你
Okay, remind me never to tell you anything intimate.
我可能有个主意
I think I might have an idea.
今晚八点请到二号♥模拟器来找我
你好 医生
Hello, Doctor.
艾萨克 你要做什么
Isaac. What... what are you doing?
开始模拟
Initiate simulation.
艾萨克
Isaac.
是你吗
Is that you?
是的 医生
Affirmative, Doctor.
拉玛少校建议我创造一个
Commander Lamarr suggested I create a simulation
可以让我们接吻的模拟场景
that would allow us to kiss.
难以置信
Can't believe it.
补充一句 我已经从我的记忆中永久地
In addition, I have deleted all data pertaining
删除了所有关于你的背景和兴趣的数据
to your background and interests from my internal memory.
这样能让我好好了解你
This will allow me to get to know you.
你愿意坐下吗
Would you like to sit?
我最好坐着
I think I better.
所以我猜你不知道我是哪里人
So I guess this means you don't know where I'm from.
确实如此 那条信息已经被删除了
Negative. That information has been deleted.
地球上的马里兰州巴尔的摩
Baltimore, Maryland. Back on Earth.
我想了解更多有关巴尔的摩的信息
I would like to know more about Baltimore.
这句话可真稀奇
That's a sentence you don't hear very often.
我有一阵子没回去了
Well, I haven't been back in a while,
但我记得那里总是有好看好玩的东西
but I remember there was always something to see and do.
音乐 艺术 现场演出
Music, art, live performances.
那里有整片大♥陆♥上最棒的交响乐
They have one of the best symphonies on the continent.
比起奥维尔号♥ 你更喜欢那里吗
Do you prefer it to the Orville?
才没有 我热爱我的工作
Oh, no, I love my job,
-但我确实很想念一样东西 -是什么
- but I do miss one thing. - What is it?
你还真的把一切都删除了
You really did delete everything.
是雨 艾萨克 我想念那里的雨
Rain, Isaac. I miss the rain.
就我所知 很多人类并不喜欢降水
It is my understanding that many humans dislike precipitation.
还真是似曾相识 我爱这个
Déjà vu. I love it.
我想去巴尔的摩看看
I would be interested to see Baltimore.
刚刚那是一个吻吗
Was that a kiss?
是的
It was.
我♥操♥作得正确吗
Did I execute it correctly?
你做的很好 艾萨克
You did just fine, Isaac.
如果你愿意 你可以再次吻我
If you wish, you may kiss me again.
模拟房♥间
Simulate quarters.
克莱尔·芬恩医生的房♥间
Finn, Dr. Claire J.
我想更进一步
I'd like to do more than that.
他变身的那一刻
The moment he transformed,
那是我人生中有过的最感人的经历之一
it was one of the most moving experiences I've ever had.
一台不懂得爱 只知道逻辑的机器
A machine who knows nothing of love-- only logic--
想出了这种办法来表达
figured out a way to say,
"我在努力 让我试试吧"
"I'm trying. Let me try."
-他怎么样 -一开始
- How was he? - At first,
我以为会很死板
I thought it was gonna feel mathematical,
但那就是最精妙的部分了
but that was the exquisite part of it.
他可以立刻调整
He could instantly attune to
来配合上我的一举一动 分毫不差
and harmonize with my every move, with such precision.
想想看一名人类男性那么懂你
Imagine a human guy that aware,
那么想要取悦你
that eager to please.
-真是不可思议 -我不得不说
- It was amazing. - I got to say,
那些听起来真的有点让人难以置信
that actually sounds kind of incredible.
听起来他真的就是台机器
It sounds like he really is a machine.
但那真的重要吗
But does that really matter?
不管是人还是机器 他们为什么要做
Does it matter why people do what they do for us,
为我们做的那些事情 真的重要吗
whether it's a man or a computer?
只要他们能给你
As long as they make you feel the way
你想要的那种感觉 那我觉得并不重要
you want to feel, then I don't think so.
这对我来说已经是最好的了
It's the best that ever been for me.
就算一切看起来和我想象中的不一样
And maybe it's okay
也许也并没有什么问题
that it doesn't look like I thought it would.
一个女人和一台真空吸尘器的组合
Maybe it's okay that it looks like
也许看起来同样不会有问题
a woman and a vacuum cleaner.
我觉得我爱上他了
I think I'm in love with him.
性♥交♥标志着我数据采集的结束
The coital pairing marks the completion of my data acquisition.
终止双方关系的正确方法是什么
What is the proper method of terminating a coupling?
你想跟她分手吗
You want to break up with her?
目前没有必要进行进一步的关系
There is no need for further association at this time,
分♥析♥我已有的数据就已经足够了
analysis the data I have accumulated will be sufficient.
她应该会很难过的
Well, she's probably gonna be really upset.
我的本意并不是使芬恩医生沮丧
It is not my intention to distress Dr. Finn.
我只是想结束实验而已
I merely wish to conclude the experiment.
我可以告诉你我的办法
I can tell you what I do.
当我想从一段关系中脱身
When I'm in it with a girl and I want out
但又不想让她难受的时候
but I don't want to make her feel bad,
-我会让她主动跟我分手 -愿闻其详
- I get her to break up with me. - Please elaborate.
你只要让自己变得毫无吸引力就行了
You just have to make yourself really unappealing
这样她就不会继续想跟你在一起
so she doesn't want to be with you anymore.
这样一来 关系结束了 也没人受到伤害
That way, you end it, but nobody gets hurt.
-至少不会伤得太深 -我明白了
- At least, not as much. - I see.
你认为我该如何展开这次尝试呢
How would you suggest I proceed in this endeavor?
你回来了 到时间了
You are home. It is about time.
艾萨克 你在干嘛
Isaac? What are you doing?
我在等我的晚饭
I am awaiting my dinner.
这件事让我很不高兴
This has caused me to become displeased.
你根本不吃饭
You don't eat.
以及你穿的那是什么鬼衣服
And what the hell are you wearing?
-那是内♥裤♥吗 -没错
- Is that underwear? - Affirmative.
我还以为我们今晚要出去
I thought we were going out tonight.
我很想试试慕斯卡家的黄油蛋糕
I was looking forward to trying that butter cake at Mooska's.
你不应该再吃甜点了
The last thing you need is more dessert.
你说什么
Excuse me?
鉴于我并不口吃
As I am incapable of stuttering,
我认为你听到我说的话了
I must conclude that you heard me.
你现在就要告诉我发生了什么
Okay, you're going to tell me what's going on right now,
但你得先为刚才的话道歉
beginning with an apology for what you just said.
我很抱歉让你生气了
I am sorry you are upset.
估计你是来大姨妈了吧
Perhaps you are on your period.
滚出去 现在就滚
Get out. Right now.
这是不是说明我们已经分手了
Does this mean we are no longer together?
等等
Wait a minute.
你做这些是不是就为了这个
Is that what you're trying to do?
让我跟你提分手
Get me to break up with you?
-是的 医生 -为什么
- Affirmative, Doctor. - Why?
拉玛少校说 这是终结我们关系的
Commander Lamarr said it would be the most appropriate means
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表