剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
奥 维 尔 号♥
第二季 第七集
号♥外 号♥外 日本人投降了
Extree, extree! Japanese surrender!
详情都在这里
Read all about it!
我好喜欢这个项目
I love this program.
是啊 非常真实
Yeah, it's really authentic.
甚至都能闻到汽车尾气的味道
You can even smell the automotive exhaust.
希望安全设置里包括铅中毒
I hope the safety settings cover lead poisoning.
是这样 我总问起我们的旅行
So, listen, I keep asking about our trip,
你却一直在逃避这个话题
and you keep dodging the subject.
对 我现在不太方便
Yeah. It's just gonna be tough right now.
凯莉 别这样 你有假期
Kel, come on, you have the vacation time.
休假吧 你已经六个月没休息了
Just take it. You haven't been off in six months.
我们马上要进入未开♥发♥的太空区域
We're about to enter an unexplored region of space.
现在时机不合适 我总不能说
It's not the right time for me to say,
"对了 我要休两周假 拜"
"Okay, I'm taking two weeks off. Bye."
"现在时机不合适" 如果一直不找平衡
"It's not the right time." You know, you could be
也许你到90岁还在说这句话
saying that until you're 90 if you don't find some balance.
怎么了
What?
有什么好笑的吗
What's funny?
没什么 就是...
It's nothing, it's just...
以前我曾经是说这句话的人
I've been on the other end of this conversation.
凯莉 我们之间还好吗
Kel, are we okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
你希望我们走到什么地步
What do you want out of this? For us?
继续培养感情 更加亲近
To keep growing. Getting closer.
也许某一天 结婚
Maybe, someday, get married.
你难道不希望这样吗
Is that not what you want?
我结过婚 我并不急着再次结婚
I've been married. I'm in no rush to do it again.
现在这份工作 让结婚的想法变得很不现实
And with this job, it makes the whole idea even worse.
可是 我也有工作
Well, you know, I have a job, too,
我觉得我可以二者兼顾
and I feel like I make it work.
-是啊 但是... -什么
- Yeah, but... - What?
没什么
It's not important.
-你直说吧 -说什么
- No, you can say it. - Say what?
我是个老师 而你是星舰指挥官
I'm a teacher. You're the commander of a starship.
你的工作更费心力
Your job is more demanding.
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
对 但你是这样想的
No, but you were thinking it.
我跟你说 你有没有试过
Let me tell you something: You ever...
拉开正在打架的两个孩子
break two kids up during a loogie fight?
比你参与过的奎尔战役惨烈多了
It's way worse than any Krill battle you've ever been in.
我完全没有暗示
I did not imply in any way
我的工作比你的更重要
that my job was more important than yours.
你以前也说过类似的话
You've said little things in the past
只是没意识到而已
without even realizing it.
那我向你道歉
Well, I apologize if I have,
但我完全没有这样想
but I don't think that at all.
我很尊敬你所做的事
I have a lot of respect for what you do.
但这比不上你和你前夫做的事
It's just not what you and your ex-husband do.
什么 这跟艾德有什么关系
What? What does Ed have to do with this?
好吧 当我没说这件事
Okay, look, forget I brought it up.
我们去旅行吧 好吗 我们很需要
Let's just take that trip, huh? We need it.
卡修斯 我...
Cassius, I...
我觉得我们不应该继续在一起了
I don't think we should see each other anymore.
别这样 不要反应过激
Oh, come on, don't overreact to this.
我没有
I'm not.
我只是觉得我们想要的不一样
I just feel like we want different things.
你想要婚姻和家庭 我少工作一点
You want a marriage, a family, me working less.
我能理解 真的
And I get that, I really do.
但这不是我想要的
It's just not what I want.
梅赛呼叫格雷森
Mercer to Grayson.
请讲
Go ahead.
我们接近莫克勒斯战舰了
We're approaching Moclus.
我马上到
On my way.
我得走了
I have to go.
我们能晚点再聊聊吗
Can we talk about this later?
我不想给你错误的希望
I don't want to lead you on.
这对你不公平
It's not fair to you.
我...
I'm just...
不能和你在一起了
I can't see you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
雷切克舰长 欢迎来到奥维尔号♥
Captain Rechik, welcome to the Orville.
我们很期待认识你的工程师
We're looking forward to meeting your engineer.
我们也非常感谢
And we want to thank you
你愿意让他帮助我们进行升级
for loaning him to us for this upgrade.
不必感谢
No thanks are necessary.
他正在拿设备 马上可以开工
He is gathering his equipment and can begin work immediately.
洛卡尔
Locar.
再次见到你很开心
It is good to see you again.
如果你准备好开始升级了
If you are ready to begin the upgrade,
科亚立中尉会带你去工程部
Lieutenant Keyali will show you to engineering.
我很快也会过去
I will be there shortly.
你先请
After you.
洛卡尔是莫克勒斯星最棒的工程师之一
Locar is one of the finest engineers on Moclus.
你们很幸运
You are fortunate.
能够请他来 我们也觉得幸运
We feel lucky to have him.
如果可以的话 我必须返回战舰
If you will excuse me, I must return to my vessel
为测试做好准备
to make preparations for the test.
有任何需要请务必告诉我们
Let us know if there's anything you need.
柏图斯
Bortus.
你怎么会认识那个人
How do you know that guy?
他曾是我的可达希克
He was once my kodashik.
你们称之为"前任男朋友"
What you would call an "old boyfriend."
升级防护罩
我们必须重新调整防护罩核心
We must reconfigure the deflector core
以适应新增的第五个引力发生器
to accommodate the addition of a fifth graviton generator here.
规章制度要求核心只能处理四个发生器
Regulations say the core can only handle four generators.
是的 我参与了规章制度的修订
Yes. I helped write those regulations.
好的 那我们开始吧
Well, all right, then. Let's get to it.
如果一切都令人满意
If everything is satisfactory,
我就不打扰你继续工作了
I will leave you to your work.
工程人员表现出很强的能力
The engineering staff appears quite competent.
我希望我在此的这段时间
I hope, while I am here,
我们有机会聊一聊
that you and I will have a chance to talk.
这是不可能的
It is unlikely.
我有很多工作
I have many responsibilities.
请原谅
You will excuse me.
如他所说 如果有需要我会一直在的
Well, like he said, I'm around if you need anything.
在升级过程中
I will require assistance
我将需要你提供安保权限协助
with your security interfaces during the upgrade.
是的 我们早就想到了 测试时我在场
Yeah, we thought you might. I'll be down here for the test
你不会被任何防火墙干扰
so you don't hit any firewalls.
非常好
Very well.
看来你在你的星球是个大人物
Sounds like you're a pretty big deal back home.
是的
Yes.
好吧 我喜欢诚实
Okay. I like the honesty.
对了 我们把你的食物合成器
By the way, I think we got your food synthesizer
已经调整为莫克兰风味
all set up for Moclan cuisine,
有任何疏漏都可以告诉我
but let me know if we missed anything.
我曾经看到柏图斯因为打赌挑战吃了一根叉子
I once saw Bortus eat a fork on a dare,
所以任何要求我都有心理准备
so I'm ready for any request.
我相信已经足够了
I am sure it is sufficient.
早上见了
I'll see you in the morning.
你今天见到洛卡尔了吗
So... did you see Locar today?
见到了
I did.
你们讨论了什么
And what did you talk about?
我们讨论了他的任务
We discussed his mission.
就这样吗
Is that all?
是的
Yes.
洛卡尔是谁
Who's Locar?
是一位莫克兰工程师
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表