剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
最合适的方式
of terminating our coupling.
但你为什么想分手
But why would you want to do that?
我已经经历过了人类恋爱的全过程
I have experienced the full arc of a human relationship.
我们的性♥交♥表明了实验的完成
Our sexual union signified the completion of the experience.
你睡了我 所以现在你不再需要我了
You slept with me, so now you're finished with me?
是的
That is correct.
那好吧 我就给你你想要的
Fine, then. You just got what you wanted.
我们结束了
We're done.
出去
Get out.
日安 医生 感谢你的协助
Good day, Doctor. Thank you for your assistance.
舰长 我已经完成了
Captain, I have completed the spectrographic analysis
对赛普塔双星系统的光谱分♥析♥
of the Septar binary system.
在径向速度方面
Full data cataloging variations
完整的数据编目变化已经可以查阅
in radial velocity is now available.
很好 你跟轮机长拉玛协调
Great. Coordinate with Chief Lamarr.
遵命 长官
Aye, sir.
真棒呀 混♥蛋♥
Way to go, jerk.
你是在说我吗 中尉
Are you addressing me, Lieutenant?
不不 我自言自语
Nope. No, just talking to myself.
克莱尔怎么样了 指挥官
How's Claire doing, Commander?
-我觉得她还不错 -那就好
- She's doing great, considering. - That's good.
如果有人敢那样对我
I know if a guy ever treated me that way,
我估计会想要折断他几根肋骨
I'd probably want to break a few of his ribs.
可以理解
Understandable feeling.
真奇怪 居然有人可以在那样对待女性之后
It's weird how some guys can treat a woman that way
还继续一副若无其事的样子
and somehow just... not be bothered by it.
这种人真是垃圾得很特别
Takes a special kind of garbage person, if you ask me.
还要再来一杯吗 女士
Another one, miss?
是的 谢谢 做双份的
Yeah, thanks. Make it a double.
你好啊 医生
Hey, Doc.
别在这里 亚飞特 这是私人模拟
Oh, God, not here. Yaphit, this is a private simulation.
我以为你想要人陪
I thought you might want some company.
你到底干了些什么
What in God's name did you do?
-小美化而已 能请你喝一杯吗 -不能
- Just a little makeover. Can I buy you a drink? - No.
你确定吗 我在恢复期的时候
Are you sure? I know I hate being alone
可是很讨厌独处的
when I'm on the rebound.
-我没有在恢复期 -我可是站在你这边的
- I'm not on the rebound. - Hey, man, I'm on your side.
我一直都知道艾萨克是个卑鄙小人
I always knew Isaac was a scumbag.
那家伙脑子里就一件事
Only had one thing on his mind, that guy.
你离开他更好
You're better off without him.
是啊 我只希望有人之前能告诉我这个道理
Yeah, I just wish someone had told me that before.
你想看点酷炫的操作吗
Hey, you want to see something cool?
-什么 -瞧好了
- What? - Watch this.
来点威士忌吗 夫人
Some whiskey, milady?
天哪
God.
我又说错了什么
What did I say?
-你好 医生 -你想干什么
- Hello, Doctor. - What do you want?
我来这里是为了泰的钢琴课
I am here for Ty's piano lesson.
泰有新的钢琴老师了
Ty has a new piano teacher.
-可以告诉我是谁吗 -克里曼中尉
- May I ask whom? - Lieutenant Kleeman.
克里曼中尉的26根手指也许看上去具有优势
Lieutenant Kleeman's 26 fingers may appear to be an advantage.
然而他对琴键的运用
However, his ability to navigate the keyboard
低我一等
is inferior to mine.
他能行的
He'll manage just fine.
-你的理由不明确 -那我为你解释清楚
- Your reasoning is unclear. - Then let me clarify it for you:
你我必须一起工作 但除此之外
You and I have to work together, but aside from that,
我的生活中不想看到你
I don't want you in my life.
如果这是因为我们的情侣关系终止了
If this is due to the termination of our coupling,
将它从你的记忆中清除 恢复标准运行状态
it would be far more efficient to excise it from your memory
会更加高效
and resume standard operating status.
人类没有这个功能
Yeah, well, it doesn't work that way for humans.
我知道你不能理解
I know you can't understand that,
这也是我不恨你的原因
and that's why I don't hate you.
我只是不想过多地与你相处 就这样
I just don't want to be around you any more than I have to. That's all.
好的 医...
Very well, Doct...
这景象可不是每天都能看到
There's a sight you don't see every day.
我听说过这种现象
I've heard about these things,
但我从没这么接近过
but I've never been this close to one.
艾萨克 分♥析♥
Isaac, analysis.
主星是一颗B7型白矮星
The primary is a type B7 white dwarf star.
次星是一颗M2型红矮星
The secondary is a type M2 red dwarf.
白矮星的径向速度为
The radial velocity of the white dwarf
每秒78.2千米
is 78.2 kilometers per second.
纠正
Correction:
每秒89.6千米
89.6 kilometers per second.
等等 这怎么可能
Wait, wait, wait, how's that possible?
没有外力 径向速度不会改变
Orbital velocity can't just change without an outside force.
没有改变 长官
It did not, sir.
是我的错误
The error was mine.
-你的 -是的 指挥官
- Yours? - Yes, Commander.
我认为我应该立即执行自我诊断
I believe I should perform a self-diagnostic immediately.
这个主意不错
I'd say that's a good idea.
我从没见过他犯错
I've never seen him make a mistake before.
至少不是这种错
At least, not that kind.
我是不是打扰你了
Am I interrupting?
没有 长官 我已经完成了97%的诊断
Negative, sir. I have completed 97% of the diagnostic.
-有什么发现吗 -没有证据表明
- You find anything? - There is no evidence
存在任何严重故障
of any significant malfunction.
不过 我认为我找到了错误的来源
However, I believe I have identified the source of the error.
是什么呢
And what is it?
为了满足芬恩医生的要求
I have restructured several recursive algorithms
尽量减少我们的来往
in order to accommodate Dr. Finn's request
我重构了一些递归算法
that we minimize our association.
但是 我没有考虑到我的程序
However, I neglected to account for the adaptive nature
整体上的适应性
of my programming at large.
这种事我们都做过 发生了什么
Well, we've all done that once or twice. So what happened?
自从我登上奥维尔号♥
The time I have spent with Dr. Finn
我与芬恩医生的相处
since my arrival on board the Orville
影响到了若干无关的子程序
has affected a number of unrelated subprograms.
相处的数据没有降低这些子程序的效率
The data had not reduced the efficiency of those subroutines,
所以我没有理由删除它
so I saw no reason to delete it.
但是 它与新算法的指令相悖
However, it has contradicted the directive of the new algorithms.
她惹毛你了
She's gotten under your skin.
我没有毛
I do not have skin.
你的各种程序习惯了她
Your various programs are used to her,
而且原来她没那么容易...删除
and it turns out she's not so easy to just... delete.
粗糙的类比 但本质上正确
A crude analogy, but essentially accurate.
知道吗 艾萨克 你可能是
You know, Isaac, you just might be
史上第一个坠入爱河的人造生命体
the first artificial life-form in history to fall in love.
这不可能
That is not possible.
但是 不兼容数据
However, the incompatible data
必须通过某种方法合并
must be consolidated in some fashion.
我必须创建新的转换程序
I must create a new translative program.
我来提出一种可能的办法吧
Let me suggest a possible option.
感情关系中还有一部分
There is one part of the relationship experience
你没有解决
that you haven't yet tackled.
愿闻其详
Please elaborate.
你搞砸了
You screwed up,
现在你必须重新赢得她的心
and now you have to win back the girl.
芬恩医生明确表达了她的意愿
Dr. Finn has made her wishes clear.
但芬恩医生也是这艘战舰上最明智的人
Yeah, well, Dr. Finn is also the wisest person on board this ship.
她知道这对你来说是全新的体验
She knows how new this is to you.
如果她看到你真的努力了
If she sees you making a real effort,
谁知道呢 也许她会理解你
then who knows? She just might be understanding.
这方面我没有经验
I have no experience in such matters.
这种事没有规则手册
Yeah, well, there's no rule book for this one.
你得利用你对她的全部了解
Y-You just have to take everything you know about her,
全部数据 做出你从没做过的事
every bit of data, and do something you've never done.
-什么事 -自己发挥创意吧
- What is that? - Be creative.
你终于刮胡子了
You finally shaved, huh?
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表