剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
Anybody know what time it is?
我觉得马上2300
Uh, I think it's got to be about 2300 hours.
军用计时啊
Oh, military time.
是某种流行用语吗
Is that, like, a hipster thing?
不是 特里莎 不是的
No, Trisha, it's not.
朋友们 今晚真的很开心
Listen, guys, this has been a blast,
但我明早真的得早起
but I really do have to get up early tomorrow,
-所以 -是的 我也是
- so... - Yeah. Me, too.
但真的很有意思
This was so fun though.
-多谢你赏脸 -劳拉 很高兴认识你
- Oh, thank you for coming. - Laura, it was very nice to meet you.
天啊 我也很开心认识你
Oh, my God, it was so nice to meet you.
你家很漂亮 恭喜搬新家
Your place is really cute. Congrats.
我不知道你们什么感觉
I don't know about you guys,
但我需要喝一杯然后睡上20个小时
but I need a shot of booze and 20 hours of sleep.
我们明天得好好谈谈这件事
We should talk about this tomorrow.
在食堂碰头吧
How 'bout we meet in the mess hall?
我觉得可以
I think that's a good idea.
晚安
Okay. Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Night.
你的朋友们太棒了
Oh, your friends are great.
我好喜欢他们
I really liked 'em.
他们超级喜欢你 我看得出来
Oh, man, they totally dug you. I could tell.
真的吗 即使我们在"你画我猜"完胜他们
Oh, yeah? Even though we burned their asses at Pictionary?
好吧 的确是主要靠你带大家
Yeah, well, you did most of the heavy lifting there.
迪克[小♥弟♥弟♥]·范·戴克那个真的不好意思
Sorry again about the Dick Van Dyke one.
我不知道他是谁
I-I didn't know who he was,
所以我就只能凭自己理解的画了
so I was just working with what I had.
没事 大家都挺好的
It's all right. Everyone was... fine.
所以我是个飞行员 不是画家
That's why I'm a pilot, not a painter.
我有个问题问你 飞行员先生
Okay, so here's a question for you, Mr. Pilot.
你能让我不那么害怕坐飞机吗
Can you make me not scared to fly?
嗯 可以啊
Um... yeah.
"嗯 可以啊"是什么意思
"Um... yeah"?
我可以试试啊
I mean, I can try.
你最害怕的是什么
What-what are you most afraid of?
颠簸
Turbulence.
那个永远不会让你受伤
That's never gonna hurt you.
但为什么呢
But why?
这就是为什么物理学原理对你有利了
Well, here's why the physics are in your favor.
好的 想象飞机浮在
Okay, picture the plane suspended
一大堆果冻上
in a giant mound of Jell-O.
那现在 要是有颠簸
Okay, now, when there's turbulence,
就像是有人在晃动装果冻的盘子
it's almost like someone's shaking the Jell-O plate, okay?
你会被弹得一直晃
Now, you're gonna get bounced around,
但除此之外 你也不会飞去哪
but, other than that, you're not going anywhere.
你会好好地待在原处
You're gonna stay right where you are,
就在果冻里面
inside that Jell-O.
-对吧 -嗯 真的挺有用
- You see? - Yeah. Actually helps.
对吧 那下次你再坐上颠簸的飞机
Right? So, next time you're on a bumpy flight,
就想象下晃动的果冻
just picture jiggling Jell-O.
再灌自己五六杯鸡尾酒
And knock back five or six cocktails.
你就没事了
You'll be fine.
这是因为我跟你解释颠簸的物理原理吗
That's just for explaining the physics of turbulence?
还为了其他所有事
And for everything else.
格雷森呼叫马洛伊
Grayson to Malloy.
格雷森呼叫马洛伊
Grayson to Malloy.
已经八点半了 你迟到了
It's 0830 hours. You're late for your shift.
糟糕
Oh, crap.
保存模拟
Uh, save simulation.
我知道 我知道 我的错
I know, I know. I screwed up.
我保证 不会有下一次了
It won't happen again. I promise.
话别说死 等着瞧
See that it doesn't.
我们开的不是观光游轮
We're not running a cruise ship here.
我们需要舵手坚守在他的岗位上
We need our helmsman at his post.
是的 长官 清楚明白
Yes, sir. Hear you loud and clear.
舰长 总控室显示允许起飞
Captain, engineering shows all clear for departure.
好的 出发
All right, take us out.
是的 长官
Aye, sir.
柏图斯 你在吃什么
Bortus, what are you eating?
抱歉 舰长
I apologize, Captain.
我打扰到你了吗
Am I disturbing you?
没有 我只是好奇
No, I'm just curious.
它叫做口香糖
It is called gum.
根据战舰的数据库
According to the ship's database,
它曾被用于帮助戒瘾康复
it was once used as an addiction recovery aid.
有用吗
Is it helping?
没有
It is not.
我在工作 晚点给你回电♥话♥
Hey. Uh, I'm-I'm at work. Can I call you back?
我知道 我知道 太棒了
I know. I know. It was so amazing.
我一直在不停地回想
I-I can't stop thinking about it.
嗷呜
Rawr.
我一会儿打给你
Okay, I'll-I'll call you later.
好 亲亲
Yeah. Oh, all the kisses.
拜
Bye.
毫无疑问
It was, without a doubt,
这是我人生最奇怪的五次经历之一
among the top five strangest experiences of my life.
问题是 我们该做些什么呢
Well, the question is, what do we do about it?
我可以禁止程序运行
I could put a block on the program,
跟他说除非不影响他工作 否则别想再模拟
tell him he can have it back when it stops affecting his job.
跟让柏图斯戒烟一样吗
Like pulling cigarettes away from Bortus?
我不知道这样对他有没有效
Yeah, I don't know if that's gonna work in this case.
他来了
Heads up.
各位
Hey, guys.
今早真是抱歉了
Uh, sorry again about this morning.
但是 我迫不及待想知道
But, listen, I've been dying to know.
你们觉得劳拉怎么样
What did you think of Laura?
她...很有趣
She's... really fun.
看起来是个很酷的人
Seems like she was a really cool person.
在她活着的时候
When she was alive.
我跟你说 她超酷的
I'm telling you, she's the coolest.
等等 瞧她今早给我送什么了
Ooh, wait. Look what she sent me this morning.
看 她说
Check it out. She says,
"找到了你的这张照片" 瞧
"Found this picture of you." Look it.
是啊 跟你真像
Yeah, yeah, looks just like you.
闭嘴 老兄
Ha! Shut up, man.
我们想和你说说这事
Listen, we wanted to talk to you about all this,
如果你不介意的话
if you don't mind.
不介意 什么事
Sure. What's up?
我们...
We...
觉得这不怎么健康
don't think this is particularly healthy.
什么意思
What do you mean?
老兄 她不是真人
Dude, she's not real.
她是啊
Yes, she is.
以自有意义的方式存在
In-in all the ways that matter,
她很真实
she's real.
这只是模拟
It's a simulation.
就像...
It's just like...
我们的牛仔程序或柏图斯的性♥爱♥环礁湖
our cowboy program or Bortus' sex lagoon.
才不是 原因在这
No, it's not. And-and here's why.
那些都是我们写的程序
Those are all programs written by us.
不是性♥爱♥环礁湖模拟 但那总是有人写的
I mean, not the sex lagoon, but somebody wrote that, too.
可这完全不一样
This-this is different.
这完全来自她自己的个性
This-this comes entirely from her personality.
她的信 照片
Her letters, her photographs,
她的声音 怪癖
her voice, her mannerisms--
都是她自己
it's all her.
是她写出了关于自己的程序
She wrote this program about herself.
戈登 这太牵强了
That's a real stretch, Gordon.
为什么
Why?
就因为她理论上没有血肉
Because she's technically not flesh and blood,
她就不真实了吗
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表