剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
奥 维 尔 号♥
第二季 第二集
看起来是那样悲伤而孤独
It looks so... sad and lonely.
有生命物种偏好于
The penchant for biological life-forms
将无生命物人性化 非常荒谬
to anthropomorphize inanimate objects is irrational.
我想星球本身一定不觉得自己孤独
I am quite certain the planet is unaware of its solitary status.
这个星系原来有多少颗行星
How many planets were in this system originally?
一共11颗
11 total.
老天 10颗行星被1颗恒星囫囵吞枣
Man, ten planets gobbled up by a hungry star.
当地球被吞噬的时候 我可不想待在那里
Remind me not to be on Earth when that happens to us.
银河系的太阳不会变成超巨星的
Earth's sun will not become a red supergiant
至少在50亿年之内 指挥官
for another five billion years, Commander.
那时候你早就仙逝且被遗忘了
You will be long deceased and forgotten.
但还是会有女子谈起我
There's gonna be some ladies still talking about me.
这么看来真是残酷 我们就在这里
Seems kind of sadistic that all we're here to do
围观一颗无助的行星被烤干蒸发
is watch a helpless planet get vaporized.
星球焚化是星系中最为难得一见的景致
A stellar incineration is one of the rarest sights in the galaxy.
能够如此近距离观察是我们的福气
We are fortunate to observe one at close range.
好了 距离其蒸发还有三天时间
Well, we got three days until that little guy gets fried,
大家可以好好跟它道别
so you all have time to say your goodbyes.
舰长 该行星的大气层
Captain, the planet's atmosphere
已经开始蒸发
is beginning to evaporate.
放大
Magnify.
看看吧
Would you look at that.
等上面的海洋也开始蒸发的时候
When the oceans start going with it,
景色将会更为壮观
we're going to get even more of a show.
舰长 我的工作还有15分钟结束
Captain, my shift ends in 15 minutes.
我请求提前下班
Request permission to leave early.
好的 可以 但你不想看看这景观吗
Yeah, it's fine, but you don't want to see this?
很有意思 但我身体不适
It is very... interesting, but I am not feeling well.
好吧 明天见
All good. We'll see you tomorrow.
你知道吗 他这周第三次早退了
You know, that's the third time this week he's done that.
也许他又怀孕了
Maybe he's pregnant again.
老天 别吧
Ugh. God, no.
怎么
Yes?
柏图斯 是我凯尔登
Bortus, it is Klyden.
你什么时候回家
When will you be home?
抱歉 凯尔登 我又要加班
I am sorry, Klyden, I must work late again.
你这周天天加班
You have worked late every night this week.
你也太辛苦了 回来吧 我做了布丁
It is too much. Come home. I have made pudding.
我必须完成舰上的工作才行
My duties to the ship must be performed.
晚点吃布丁吧
We will have pudding later.
开始柏图斯486号♥模拟
Begin Simulation Bortus 486.
开始场景
Initiate scenario.
我一直在等你 柏图斯
I've been awaiting you, Bortus.
原始欲望
柏图斯 这都几点了
Bortus. What time is it?
很晚了 继续睡觉吧
It is late. Go back to sleep.
是很晚了
It is very late.
舰长怎么会给你这么多工作
Why must the captain give you so much work?
这不公平
It is not right.
如果舰长要求我工作这么久
If the captain wishes me to work such hours,
那我必须如此
I must comply.
在这艘战舰上你是第三大指挥官
You are third in command aboard this vessel.
你当然可以跟他谈谈此事
Surely, you can speak to him about this.
我现在不想讨论这些
I do not wish to have this argument right now.
我也不想
Neither do I.
我想跟你做♥爱♥
I wish to make love.
我工作很累了 需要立刻休息
I'm very tired from my work. I wish to rest immediately.
托帕已经睡着了 他不会醒的
Topa has gone to sleep. He will not awaken.
凯尔登 我没心情
I am not in the mood, Klyden.
你总是没心情
You are never in the mood!
你的工作毁了我们的激♥情♥
Your job is ruining the sexual event.
过几天我们俩再睡吧
We will share the sexual event another night.
现在给我小声说话 不然会吵醒托帕
Now, lower your voice or you will wake Topa.
爸爸 我可以离开了吗
Papa, can I be all done now?
不可以托帕 吃完你的帕卡塔
No, Topa. Finish your plokta.
记着 你要是不吃完 就会饿死
Remember, if you do not eat, you will die.
柏图斯 我们必须谈谈
Bortus, we must talk.
要很久吗 我很快就要去舰桥
Will it take long? I am due on the bridge very soon.
我要说的很简单
What I have to say is very simple.
我要你多花点时间陪我
I would like you to make more time for me.
我是你的伴侣 我不要跟你的工作
I am your mate, and I do not wish to compete
相提并论
with your work duties.
我会考虑的
I will look into it.
我们稍后再谈
Let us discuss this later.
不 我们现在就谈
No! We will discuss it right now.
请降低你的声音
Please lower the volume of your voice.
别再让我压低声音
Stop telling me to lower my voice!
我受够了你的借口
I grow weary of your evasion.
你在我们生活中的空缺必须得到改变
Your absence in our lives must be addressed.
我得知梅赛舰长和格雷森指挥官
I am told the union of Captain Mercer and Commander Grayson
也因为相似的问题而离婚
was dissolved over similar failings.
他工作太久 跟你一样
He worked far too many hours, as you do.
我们必须从中吸取教训
We must learn from their errors.
我会尽力
I will do my best.
现在我要去工作了
Now, I must report for duty.
我希望今晚一起吃晚饭
I wish to share the evening meal tonight.
然后谈谈
And to talk.
可以 我们一起吃饭
Very well. We will eat.
今晚见
I will see you this evening.
整个海洋
An entire ocean,
就像炉子里的一壶水一样蒸发
boiled away like a pot of water on a stove.
舰长 星球的内部扫描
Captain, internal scans of the planet
显示可能有戴森粒子矿物
show that there may be deposits of dysonium ore
沉积在表层之下
beneath the surface.
可能还是真有
May be or are?
扫描结果处理很慢
The scans are slow to process,
因为星球已经接近光球层
due to the planet's proximity to the photosphere.
然而 我估计可能性有87%
However, I would estimate the probability is 87%.
-免费资源 -约翰 有没有可能
- Free gas. - John, is there
我们在星球解体之后再收集
any way we could collect it after the planet breaks up?
我们也许可以用大范围的牵引光束
We might be able to use a wide-range tractor beam.
我们可以修改成剔除
We could modify it to weed out
所有包含戴森粒子的碎片
all the fragments containing dysonium.
把它们拖进来 填满起降台
Haul them in, fill up the shuttle bay.
这么多戴森粒子可以提供战舰一年燃耗
That much dysonium could power this ship for a year.
好 开始调整牵引光束吧
All right, start modifying the tractor beam.
艾萨克 去引擎室协助他
Isaac, go to engineering and assist him.
-好的长官 -舰长
- Aye, sir. - Captain.
请求准许提早下班
Request permission to be relieved early.
你又感觉不舒服吗
Are you not feeling well again?
不 我很好
No, I am fine.
我答应凯尔登今晚一起吃饭
I promised Klyden we would spend the evening together.
柏图斯 你这周四次早退了
You know, Bortus, you've left early four times this week.
我知道 不会再发生了
I know. It will not happen again.
本周末我会加班的
And I will put in an extra shift this weekend.
好吧 替我向凯尔登打招呼
All right. Tell Klyden I said hi.
一定传达
I will deliver the message.
你觉得他有事隐瞒吗
You think something's up with him?
不知道
I don't know.
开始柏图斯497号♥模拟
Begin Simulation Bortus 497.
你的晚饭 囚犯
Your supper, prisoner.
求你了长官 可以给我一点水吗
Please, sir, may I have some water?
可以
Very well.
我求你把我放出地牢
I beg you to release me from this dungeon.
我没做错什么
I have done nothing wrong.
犯人 你叫什么名字
What is your name, prisoner?
切斯顿 我叫切斯顿
Cheston. My name is Cheston.
你有多想要离开这个监狱 切斯顿
How badly do you want to get out of this prison, Cheston?
非常想
Very badly.
我明早就会被处死
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表